Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]<table class="rule" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
    <tbody>
    <tr valign="top">
    <td nowrap="nowrap"></td>
    <td><font color="#000000"><span class="hide_m hide_l hide_xl">$INDU</span><span class="hide_s">Dow ($INDU)</span></font></td>
    <td nowrap="nowrap">12,245.80</td>
    <td class="clr_incr" nowrap="nowrap">+29.56</td>
    <td class="clr_incr" nowrap="nowrap">+0.24%</td></tr>
    <tr valign="top">
    <td nowrap="nowrap"></td>
    <td><font color="#000000"><span class="hide_m hide_l hide_xl">$INX</span><span class="hide_s">S&amp;P ($INX)</span></font></td>
    <td nowrap="nowrap">1,402.90</td>
    <td class="clr_incr" nowrap="nowrap">+3.86</td>
    <td class="clr_incr" nowrap="nowrap">+0.28%</td></tr></tbody></table>[/quote]

Yup it's starting to bounce back.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]loll! I guess I was above average![/quote]

You must have a ton of cash in investments....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]loll! I guess I was above average![/quote]

[/quote]I've been investing since I was 21. I gave up the house but kept the funds in my divorce. Still got raped, not as bad as stray, but still.

Comment

China is recovering today. They are saying the Asian markets went down because we went down......

Comment

I can't believe the whole ANS thing is still going. Gained back 1k already this morning....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]loll! I guess I was above average![/quote]

[/quote]I've been investing since I was 21. I gave up the house but kept the funds in my divorce. Still got raped, not as bad as stray, but still.[/quote]

I started at 21 too but I wasn't very aggressive. I hate myself for not being more aggressive, but atleast I have something...

Comment

BEIJING - An obese 26-year-old man in
                northeastern China died after a "marathon" online gaming session over
                the Lunar New Year holiday, state media said on Wednesday.<p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>The
                330-pound man from Jinzhou, in Liaoning province, collapsed on
                Saturday, the last day of the holiday, after spending "almost all" of
                the seven-day break playing online games, the China Daily said, citing
                his parents.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Xu
                Yan, a local teacher, said the "dull life" during the holiday prompted
                many people to turn to computer games for entertainment.</p>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I can't believe the whole ANS thing is still going. Gained back 1k already this morning....[/quote]

It's really sick what her mother is doing, just bury her already. No matter who wins now, her body is rotting(not to get morbid). So just bury her already.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]I can't believe the whole ANS thing is still going. Gained back 1k already this morning....[/quote]

It's really sick what her mother is doing, just bury her already. No matter who wins now, her body is rotting(not to get morbid). So just bury her already.
                    [/quote]

True. I can't believe they are all still fighting over her body. Just bury her already.

Comment

So it looks like Paris got pulled over for speeding and driving without her headlights on.
                      It turns out she has a suspended license too.

So her car got impounded.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So it looks like Paris got pulled over for speeding and driving without her headlights on.

[/quote]

So dumb. dumb dumb dumb

nice car though

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So it looks like Paris got pulled over for speeding and driving without her headlights on.

[/quote]

So dumb. dumb dumb dumb

nice car though

[/quote]

wow! I hate her!! I was picturing the Range Rover that she drives...goddamn these rich people!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So it looks like Paris got pulled over for speeding and driving without her headlights on.

[/quote]

So dumb. dumb dumb dumb

nice car though

[/quote]

wow! I hate her!! I was picturing the Range Rover that she drives...goddamn these rich people!!
                            [/quote]

I know...they have all these things that they take for granted.....
                            I would love to rob her

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I would love to rob her
                              [/quote]

I am definitely going out to play the mega millions, back or no back injury...

I'll do it when I run out for lunch.....are you playing again?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I would love to rob her
                                [/quote]

I am definitely going out to play the mega millions, back or no back injury...

I'll do it when I run out for lunch.....are you playing again?
                                [/quote]

Oh hell yeah! I am def playing...I would be happy if I just won 250,000. I could def pay off some bills...

Comment

Working...
                                X