Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

SO I tried to catch up but once we get as big as seawright thread we are initiating an attck of positive trolling in te TAGF section???</P>

</P>

Great Idea!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]Guys I just did the math, at this rate this THREAD will have the same amount of posts in as the ENTIRETAGF section if we keep this up for 1 year.[/quote]

WOW....and that is why you are our unofficial statistician!!!

That would be one amazing feat....

Go back and read the last 5 pages. We have come up with a positive attack...

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

SO I tried to catch up but once we get as big as seawright thread we are initiating an attck of positive trolling in te TAGF section???</p>

</p>

Great Idea!!!</p>[/quote]

Yes, we still have some time to organize it and come up with the approach, but it's a good idea.

Comment

can i be ur official statician??? i do that stuff for fun... i think thats where mini ocd occurs loll...

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]

[quote user="cheese_cake"]Guys I just did the math, at this rate this THREAD will have the same amount of posts in as the ENTIRETAGF section if we keep this up for 1 year.[/quote]</p>

Are you trying to ruin my life???</p>

loll, jking...</p>[/quote]

Serve your fellow countrymen.....I mean, messageboarders.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]Guys I just did the math, at this rate this THREAD will have the same amount of posts in as the ENTIRETAGF section if we keep this up for 1 year.[/quote]

WOW....and that is why you are our unofficial statistician!!!

That would be one amazing feat....

Go back and read the last 5 pages. We have come up with a positive attack...
              [/quote]</P>

Sure will, That is an unofficial stat, Official stats are in red lettering, because it is approx. 1 year, but I will get the exact # of days on my next stat update.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="youknowitstrue"]

[quote user="cheese_cake"]Guys I just did the math, at this rate this THREAD will have the same amount of posts in as the ENTIRETAGF section if we keep this up for 1 year.[/quote]</P>

Are you trying to ruin my life???</P>

loll, jking...</P>

[/quote]

Serve your fellow countrymen.....I mean, messageboarders.....
                [/quote]</P>

loll.</P>

Comment

I'm here. It's 3.40am over here too. I just dont have much to say.

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]can i be ur official statician??? i do that stuff for fun... i think thats where mini ocd occurs loll...[/quote]

I designate YOU and CHEESE_CAKE to work together and bounce ideas between one another.

Come up with cool stats, ideas, things that would be interesting for all to see....

Comment

I'm still here, but I'll probably go to bed soon. I want this thread to make up at leadt 85% of the posts in the general sports section. We've got to be at least halfway there by now.</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]I'm here. It's 3.40am over here too. I just dont have much to say.[/quote]

Wow, I order you to sleep!!

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

Sure will, That is an unofficial stat, Official stats are in red lettering, because it is approx. 1 year, but I will get the exact # of days on my next stat update.</p>[/quote]

I'd like for you and youknowitstrue to work together on this. PM each other...

Comment

well if he is up at 3:40am, he must be devoted to his job, loll...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]I'm here. It's 3.40am over here too. I just dont have much to say.[/quote]

Wow, I order you to sleep!!
                              [/quote]</P>

I really don't need to. I'm trying to get tired so I can sleep most of tomorrow. I need a day in bed.</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

I'm still here, but I'll probably go to bed soon. I want this thread to make up at leadt 85% of the posts in the general sports section. We've got to be at least halfway there by now.</p>[/quote]

Go to sleep, you will need the energy to deal with your folks.... []

I think this thread will be a force to be reckon with....

Comment

Working...
                                X