Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

i know what u mean. i guess they can't please everyone at the same time....</P>

I like those type of channels. I wish we had HC here. I watch a lot of discovery and Nat.Geo. </P>

the plaque wiped out 1/3 of the known world (europe i mean) population i think?? good thing we have better facilities to prevent anything like that to happen again. That is if that movie Outbreak never will happen for real!!</P>

[/quote]

Yeah it was pretty devestating. Even preists were running away from people!!

Honestly, it really is only a matter of time some virus gets us, and with our travelling, it
    will get everyone that much faster.

We are all getting so immune and used to anti biotics that eventually some bug will be
    resistant to it...

<FONT color=#0000ff>Perhaps that is when 2012 will occur</FONT>....

[/quote]</P>

i read that post u were refering to 2012. oh well..... if we have to go we have to go right. either then or later. Heard that the north pole would be completly gone by 2040 and that the sealevel would rise. Since i live in a country bout 20 feet below sealevel i guess it is best to migrate to higher and dryer land. But if we don't survive past 2012 i don't have to bother, i guess.....</P>

Comment

Cutting into the conversation: Why don't you watch Fox, AG? The Simpsons tonight was good, the premiere of The Winner was hilarious, and Family Guy is always funny. Not much good on at 7, though.

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

i read that post u were refering to 2012. oh well..... if we have to go we have to go right. either then or later. Heard that the north pole would be completly gone by 2040 and that the sealevel would rise. Since i live in a country bout 20 feet below sealevel i guess it is best to migrate to higher and dryer land. But if we don't survive past 2012 i don't have to bother, i guess.....</p>[/quote]

oh wow, I didn't hear about that. I'm not sure how many feet I am above sea level but yeah, if 2012 comes first with destruction then it doesn't matter anyways. Which is why I wish I somehow
        knew so I could spend whatever money I have now....

Anyways, I'm going to watch a little Batman Begins...

Hope you have a good night...or perhaps good morning??

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Cutting into the conversation: Why don't you watch Fox, AG? The Simpsons tonight was good, the premiere of The Winner was hilarious, and Family Guy is always funny. Not much good on at 7, though.
          [/quote]

Eh, I haven't watch the Simpsons for a very long time, although I should get back into it.

Thanks for the suggestions though! []

Comment

I just realized that my drivers license expires in 2012!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]lol! asian, just read ur one liner under ur avatar. u came up with that urself or (if not) who's quote is that?? sorry i hadn't seen it before[/quote]

thanks for noticing.

That quote came last week from the general himself, Tom Coughlin.....
              [/quote]</P>

aha i figured. well as long as the players believe the same thing all will be well right?!?!?</P>

[/quote]

haha yeah, moreso them than us. This will be a very exciting season. Now, I hope we don't change
              the team too much because we want to see what Eli is capable of.

If there are too many players, it may be hard to guage if Eli progresses or not...
              We need to know whether to keep him further or pull the plug...

[/quote]</P>

for me it is not eli i m concerned with.... he did ok the first part of both full seasons, he "just" needs to keep that for a full season!!! but it is the D im really concerned with! lookin at last years statts and the personell we lost on that side we have a long way to go before we r to be called competitive! We lost 3 out of 5 OLB's alone. plus our secondary wasn't what u call "impressive" last year or the years before! not to mention they all have to learn a new scheme (or so i hope!) from our new DC. Don't forget eli brought us back or put us in front a couple of games (titans/cowgall/philly playoff) and the D just couldn't take the game !!!</P>

Comment

i read that post u were refering to 2012. oh well..... if we have to go we have to go right. either then or later. Heard that the north pole would be completly gone by 2040 and that the sealevel would rise. Since i live in a country bout 20 feet below sealevel i guess it is best to migrate to higher and dryer land. But if we don't survive past 2012 i don't have to bother, i guess.....</P>

[/quote]

oh wow, I didn't hear about that. I'm not sure how many feet I am above sea level but yeah, if 2012 comes first with destruction then it doesn't matter anyways. Which is why I wish I somehow
                knew so I could spend whatever money I have now....

Anyways, I'm going to watch a little Batman Begins...

Hope you have a good night...or perhaps good morning??
                [/quote]</P>

i hope so too!![] good nite for now. ( i asume u r leaving...)</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I just realized that my drivers license expires in 2012!!!!!
                  [/quote]</P>

LOL!!! no need to extend that than!!!hahahahaha</P>

(then again: why not beating the odds??)</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]Cutting into the conversation: Why don't you watch Fox, AG? The Simpsons tonight was good, the premiere of The Winner was hilarious, and Family Guy is always funny. Not much good on at 7, though.
                    [/quote]

Eh, I haven't watch the Simpsons for a very long time, although I should get back into it.

Thanks for the suggestions though! []
                    [/quote]</P>

hey gigantoir!! how r u doing kid?? i like the simpsons too! and i too havn't seen an episode in a long time.....</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I just realized that my drivers license expires in 2012!!!!!
                      [/quote]
                      Even worse; I get my driver's liscense in 2012! Lol!

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I just realized that my drivers license expires in 2012!!!!!
                        [/quote]
                        [/quote]

Start driving now! The heck with your license!!

Keep Dutch company will ya?

I gotta run now...

See ya guys!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I just realized that my drivers license expires in 2012!!!!!
                          [/quote]
                          [/quote]

I gotta run now...

See ya guys!
                          [/quote]
                          My parents wouldn't trust me, the two cars we have are on leases lol.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I just realized that my drivers license expires in 2012!!!!!
                            [/quote]
                            [/quote]

<FONT color=#0000ff>Keep Dutch company will ya?</FONT>

I gotta run now...

See ya guys!
                            [/quote]</P>

c ya asian!!</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I just realized that my drivers license expires in 2012!!!!!
                              [/quote]
                              [/quote]

I gotta run now...

See ya guys!
                              [/quote]
                              My parents wouldn't trust me, the two cars we have are on leases lol.
                              [/quote]</P>

lol!! if asian is right i guess u won't have the pleasure to drive a car then.....</P>

but i believe u r 12 or 13 yo right?? and r u not allowed to drive at age 16?? that way u will be able to get it before 2012</P>

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'll spend 16 with a learner's permit, then I get my license at 17. At least I've got Gran Turismo to fill that void...

Comment

Working...
                                X