Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Gigantoir"]I'm pretty sure I'll spend 16 with a learner's permit, then I get my license at 17. At least I've got Gran Turismo to fill that void...
    [/quote]</P>

LOL!!! as long as u don't drive in real time as u might do in GT u will be fine!! </P>

say i know it has been a while: but how did the tests go?? I'm sure u don't wanna talk school on sundays but i was just curious.</P>

Comment

Hello All!Holy schmidt, are we going for anyone in free agency? Green just signed with the texans.

Comment

hey mjg, welcome back!</P>

played an other madden game or did ya have dinner....</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Hello All!Holy schmidt, are we going for anyone in free agency? Green just signed with the texans.[/quote]</P>

i know..... seems like reese is waitin for someone to pop up.... don't know if that is good or bad. I don't want him to react as other teams have done and spend big $$$ on 1 player, but it seems a lil like he (and the gmen org) is/r doing nothing, not even inviting FA to visit. </P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

hey mjg, welcome back!</P>

played an other madden game or did ya have dinner....</P>[/quote]dinner and [D]

Comment

haha, hope that headache is gone now??</P>

say speakin of FA's. who would u like to see wearing Big Blue next year?? I would luv to see porter in blue, thinkin he is what we hoped LA would be last season. A lb gettin after the QB!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

say speakin of FA's. who would u like to see wearing Big Blue next year?? I would luv to see porter in blue, thinkin he is what we hoped LA would be last season. A lb gettin after the QB!</P>[/quote]at this point I dunno, we need a LT, LB, RB, backup QB, CB a lot of holes. Wish I knew what the plan is. i wish we would draft a backup QB that would challenge eli and mentor him. Fatboy isn't that.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

say speakin of FA's. who would u like to see wearing Big Blue next year?? I would luv to see porter in blue, thinkin he is what we hoped LA would be last season. A lb gettin after the QB!</P>

[/quote]at this point I dunno, we need a LT, LB, RB, backup QB, CB a lot of holes. Wish I knew what the plan is. i wish we would draft a backup QB that would challenge eli and mentor him. Fatboy isn't that.[/quote]</P>

i know. a lot of holes to fill up with decent players. We r not only talkin backup or depth unfortunately. Ppl on the board seem to be ok with a subpar season, but i don't! i want my team to win and go for it all every season. Do we have to look at the future, sure, but i think we need to address some needs via FA as well as the draft. I always thought that drafting players is more for backup and maturing them with some plays here and there not starting them full season (except for a few that can obviously!!) u can't draft 7 players and start them all and expect to win at once! As far as backup QB goes: i would like to see a veteran QB, one that has experience in playing and starting in the nfl, to teach eli how things can be fixed. If we need a college qb teaching eli, i believe we might as well fire gilbride and bench eli.......</P>

Comment

x-actly</P>

Comment

besides all these, how bout a kicker and is feagles comin back for a 20th year??

Comment

well i gotta go! good nite everyone and in case i miss it; happy 1600 pages and 24000 posts!!</P>

LOL</P>

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Good morning, almost afternoon now.

Very cold the next couple of days.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Good morning, almost afternoon now.

[/quote]Still morning here. I hate the government some times. Arggh! </P>

Dow is up however.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Good morning, almost afternoon now.

[/quote]Still morning here. I hate the government some times. Arggh! </p>

Dow is up however.</p>[/quote]

Not anymore, it is -17 right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X