• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

What a great investment!!

<h1>Beckham injures knee, out 2 months</h1>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What a great investment!!

<H1>Beckham injures knee, out 2 months</H1>
      [/quote]I'm sure someone on TAGF thinks it was!

Comment

I think we need to start talking about Battlestar Galactica out in the open and
        see who else on the staff watches the show?

What do you think?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I think we need to start talking about Battlestar Galactica out in the open and
          see who else on the staff watches the show?

What do you think?
          [/quote]sure, of course some folks might make fun! loll! My girl thinks it's ******ed.... of course most women don't like sci fi.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]sure, of course some folks might make fun! loll! My girl thinks it's ******ed.... of course most women don't like sci fi.[/quote]

Yeah I don't know why females don't like sci fi, it has nothing to do with male fantasies...

It's a fantasy for everyone....

I could care less if people think it's geeky, if I like a show I don't mind telling people I watch it.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]sure, of course some folks might make fun! loll! My girl thinks it's ******ed.... of course most women don't like sci fi.[/quote]

Yeah I don't know why females don't like sci fi, it has nothing to do with male fantasies...

It's a fantasy for everyone....

I could care less if people think it's geeky, if I like a show I don't mind telling people I watch it.
              [/quote]lol!

Comment

<P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">WASHINGTON— More people in the world would live if Vice President <B _extended="true">**** Cheney[/B] died, political commentator <B _extended="true">Bill Maher[/B] said, raising few eyebrows despite suggesting the death of the U.S. vice president would be a good thing.[:S][/b]</P>

Comment

What do you think of the vipers? I would love to fly one of those....

It's too bad they don't have a video game for xbox or something....

Comment

<SPAN id=intelliTXT _extended="true">
                    <P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true"><B _extended="true">John Edwards[/B] responded Sunday to remarks by conservative commentator <B _extended="true">Ann Coulter[/B] in which she referred to the former North Carolina senator and current Democratic presidential candidate as a "***got." Edwards said he condemned the slur, but was tight-lipped about his opinion of her.[/b]</P>
                    <P _extended="true" nd="1">"I think its important that we not reward hateful, selfish, childish behavior with attention," Edwards told reporters in Berkley, Calif. "I also believe that is important for all of us to speak out against language of this kind; it is the place where hatred gets its foothold, and we can't stand silently by and allow this kind of language to be used."</P>
                    <P _extended="true" nd="2">The controversy erupted Friday during a speech the "Godless" author delivered at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Washington, D.C.</P></SPAN>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]<p _extended="true"><strong _extended="true">WASHINGTON— More people in the world would live if Vice President <b _extended="true">**** Cheney[/b] died, political commentator <b _extended="true">Bill Maher[/b] said, raising few eyebrows despite suggesting the death of the U.S. vice president would be a good thing.[:S][/b]</p>[/quote]

Beleive it or not I watch Bill Maher, his show is pretty funny.

They did talk about that on his last show and it wasn't cool. There is something wrong
                      with this society, you shouldn't be able to joke about our President or VP's death and
                      I think they need to stop being able to publicly say people are white trash or hicks if
                      they can't even say a black person is articulate without getting in trouble.

The double standards needs to stop.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]<span id="intelliTXT" _extended="true">
                        <p _extended="true"><strong _extended="true"><b _extended="true">John Edwards[/b] responded Sunday to remarks by conservative commentator <b _extended="true">Ann Coulter[/b] in which she referred to the former North Carolina senator and current Democratic presidential candidate as a "***got." Edwards said he condemned the slur, but was tight-lipped about his opinion of her.[/b]</p>
                        <p _extended="true" nd="1">"I think its important that we not reward hateful, selfish, childish behavior with attention," Edwards told reporters in Berkley, Calif. "I also believe that is important for all of us to speak out against language of this kind; it is the place where hatred gets its foothold, and we can't stand silently by and allow this kind of language to be used."</p>
                        <p _extended="true" nd="2">The controversy erupted Friday during a speech the "Godless" author delivered at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Washington, D.C.</p></span>[/quote]

Ann Coulter thrives on being in the news. She says what's on her mind. I think she should tone it
                        down a little but it's what makes her, and gets her in the news.
                        There's a balance between being TOO PC and not being PC enough...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What do you think of the vipers? I would love to fly one of those....

[/quote]that would be a good idea. I'm suprised they don't

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]What do you think of the vipers? I would love to fly one of those....

[/quote]that would be a good idea. I'm suprised they don't[/quote]

Think about it? You are in charge of 40K people. It's both an action game and
                            strategy!!

You keep jumping from place to place, hope they don't show up, and if they do, you
                            get your men out of there and jump, or you decide to fight and lose people...

It would be a great game that can have any kind of ending and there is no specific
                            timeline.....

Comment

It's amazing Mahar says what he did, and noone other than fox will touch it, but everyone is all over Annie. </P>

<SPAN id=intelliTXT _extended="true"> </P>
                              <P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">ATLANTA— The mother of a 19-year-old arrested in a bank theft scheme said Monday that her daughter isn't a bandit, she just fell in with the wrong crowd and made a bad choice.[/b]</P>
                              <P _extended="true" nd="1">Joy Miller said her daughter, <B _extended="true">Ashley Miller[/B], is sorry for what she did.</P>
                              <P _extended="true" nd="2">Ashley Miller and <B _extended="true">Heather Johnston[/B], both 19, were videotaped wearing sunglasses and laughing as they appeared to rob a <B _extended="true">Bank of America[/B] in upscale Acworth on Feb. 27. Police also arrested a bank teller and another man in connection with the theft, saying the heist appeared to be an inside job. Miller and Johnston remained jailed Monday morning.</P>
                              <P _extended="true" nd="3">"I want [people] to know that her and Heather both are not bandits," Joy Miller told ABC's "Good Morning America" Monday." "They're little girls that made a bad choice."</P></SPAN>

Comment

<P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">Britney and K-Fed Back Together?[/b]</P>
                                <P _extended="true" nd="7">Speaking of rings, rehabbing <B _extended="true">Britney Spears[/B] was sporting a ring on her wedding finger last Wednesday.</P>
                                <P _extended="true"><B _extended="true">Click here to see a photo[/B]</P>
                                <P _extended="true" nd="8">On Feb. 23, "Extra" reported that <B _extended="true">Kevin Federline[/B] made the drive up the hill to Promises in Malibu, the treatment center at which Spears is a patient.</P>
                                <P _extended="true" nd="8">I can't open the picture.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X