Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]if we win tommrow (which we will), it will be because of our running backs... only because i am the RB coach...[/quote]

It will take the entire team to do their job to win tomorrow, but RB will be a key role.
    That is true....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
      I have prepared the team about tomorrow and what consequences it can bring if we don't win.
      I truly do believe we will start a 4 game winning streak tomorrow. That will get us streamrolling
      into the playoffs with major momentum.

[/quote]

I have a feeling this will happen!!!!!!!!! I am getting a good vibe from my voodoo priests!

WooHoo!!!!!!!!

[<)] [B]

Alrighty..I'm out...I gotta actually do some work.....EEK!!!!!!

Comment

AsianGiant, do u think u can get me a list of all the positions and coaches???

Comment

<font color="#ff0000">*** Space Shuttle Launch in 3 Minutes ***</font>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Speaking of hot seat, Swissy Girl has been a little MIA don't you think?

And kirstenmara who is PENDING, may not even make the squad?

Thoughts?
            [/quote]</P>

swissy should get another week. kirsten should be rejected. there was no show of commitment there at all.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
              I have prepared the team about tomorrow and what consequences it can bring if we don't win.
              I truly do believe we will start a 4 game winning streak tomorrow. That will get us streamrolling
              into the playoffs with major momentum.

[/quote]

I have a feeling this will happen!!!!!!!!! I am getting a good vibe from my voodoo priests!

WooHoo!!!!!!!!

[&lt;)] [B]

Alrighty..I'm out...I gotta actually do some work.....EEK!!!!!!
              [/quote]

Ok later #1.

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]AsianGiant, do u think u can get me a list of all the positions and coaches???[/quote]

Look on the last page, I just posted it.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Speaking of hot seat, Swissy Girl has been a little MIA don't you think?

Thoughts?
                  [/quote]</p>

swissy should get another week. kirsten should be rejected. there was no show of commitment there at all.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Agreed. Swissy will have till next Friday/Saturday.

Kirstenmara isn't even on the squad and she's MIA. If she doesn't show up tomorrow.
                  I will change Pending to Open....

Comment

Thoughts?
                    [/quote]

HHmmm...I say we give em another chance..if they don't make an appearance by Monday 5pm the latest....they are off the squad! [:@]

They might be busy.......[:P]

Comment

demote swissy, if she isn't on by the end of tonight...

Comment

WHoa...I was being way stricter.....lol

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]demote swissy, if she isn't on by the end of tonight...[/quote]

lol that's too strict.....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]WHoa...I was being way stricter.....lol

[/quote]

Yeah I understand people got places to go and people to see...I will give them
                            some time....but I am quick to pull the trigger.....so I will show some restraint.....

Comment

i think that u should be strict with cheerleaders becasue they have easier jobs... they just have to drink and cheer...

Comment

I say we give Swissy until next Fri (12/15).....and KirstenMara until this Monday (12/11) 5pm......to make an appearance...if not....then they are outta here.....
                                That seems fair.....right......[*-)]

Comment

Working...
                                X