Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]i think that u should be strict with cheerleaders becasue they have easier jobs... they just have to drink and cheer...[/quote]

Patience.....trust me.......

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]i think that u should be strict with cheerleaders becasue they have easier jobs... they just have to drink and cheer...[/quote]

[:O]

Say what...............

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I say we give Swissy until next Fri (12/15).....and KirstenMara until this Monday (12/11) 5pm......to make an appearance...if not....then they are outta here.....
        That seems fair.....right......[*-)]
        [/quote]

You're the Captain, you call it.

I am good to go with that timeline....

Comment

AsianGiant, u know that i have been in this business for a long time... u can't be patient with these people... but i guess that ur decision is thee decision...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I say we give Swissy until next Fri (12/15).....and KirstenMara until this Monday (12/11) 5pm......to make an appearance...if not....then they are outta here.....
            [/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds like a plan! [Y]

K...now I'm really outta here....

Comment

damn this thing has gotten huge, this might end up passing the legend thread, which will be quite a feat

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I say we give Swissy until next Fri (12/15).....and KirstenMara until this Monday (12/11) 5pm......to make an appearance...if not....then they are outta here.....
                [/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds like a plan! [Y]

K...now I'm really outta here....
                [/quote]

See ya!

[]

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]AsianGiant, u know that i have been in this business for a long time... u can't be patient with these people... but i guess that ur decision is thee decision...[/quote]

It is #1's decision and I am fine with her timeline....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="youknowitstrue"]i think that u should be strict with cheerleaders becasue they have easier jobs... they just have to drink and cheer...[/quote]

Say what...............

[/quote]</P>

sorry jerseygiant... u do a good job atleast... i guess u just make it look easy ...</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="youknowitstrue"]i think that u should be strict with cheerleaders becasue they have easier jobs... they just have to drink and cheer...[/quote]

Say what...............

[/quote]</P>

sorry jerseygiant... u do a good job atleast... i guess u just make it look easy ...</P>

Comment

If Asian Giant is that chick in the picture then I'm all for it, she's well fit!

Comment

asiangiant is a man, so you are into one hot guy

Comment

[quote user="coheedandcambria"]asiangiant is a man, so you are into one hot guy
                            [/quote]</P>

LOLL... who is in the picture anyways???</P>

Comment

need some help... i have a major sweet tooth right now... How do i stop???

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]

[quote user="coheedandcambria"]asiangiant is a man, so you are into one hot guy
                                [/quote]</p>

LOLL... who is in the picture anyways???</p>[/quote]in asiangiants avatar it is an asian women, obviously in her 20's. In my avatar, is Philosopher/Teacher/Singer/Songwriter/Alchoholic/Drug-addict/The Door's lead singer Jim Morrison

Comment

Working...
                                X