Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

Rumor has it we may sign a FA DT from Chicago.I think we are okay with LBs if we pick up one in the draft. We have AP, Blackburn, Tobor, Wilkie, and Short. With Droughns I would like to see either a LB in round one or a CB, and pick up the kid out of AZ (Henry) in later rounds.</p>[/quote]

I don't follow College football, dude, so I wouldn't know who was good or not. I just can't seem to get into any College sports for some reason.

Comment

Hi JG not much, hows u?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Finally something happened..and some people are complaining...lol.....
        I think it was good move.
        I just wonder what else will happen now....exciting! [:P]

[/quote]

I know! What is it with these people? They complain when we haven't signed anyone and complain when we finally do. You can never make people happy, ya know?

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]

Rumor has it we may sign a FA DT from Chicago.I think we are okay with LBs if we pick up one in the draft. We have AP, Blackburn, Tobor, Wilkie, and Short. With Droughns I would like to see either a LB in round one or a CB, and pick up the kid out of AZ (Henry) in later rounds.</P>[/quote]

I don't follow College football, dude, so I wouldn't know who was good or not. I just can't seem to get into any College sports for some reaon.
          [/quote]I was just watching the combine. This Henry kid is super fast (4.40) and strong. He's a junior, but hasn't seen that much playing time. He's a sleeper in the draft, built a lot like tiki.

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]Hi JG not much, hows u?
            [/quote]

Me good! Just trying to keep warm. It's cold!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

I know! What is it with these people? They complain when we haven't signed anyone and complain when we finally do. You can never make people happy, ya know?
              [/quote]CDN Fan had a great observation. Most of the people out there beatching had less than 30 posts, meaning they just signed up to troll.

Comment

Hey Dutch, what's going on, bro? I heard about the M2TW 1.2 patch. Should be out around the 23rd or so this month. It's about 650 megs in size!

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="kkr"]Hello peeps! Just found out about the trade! Great deal, Carter was pants and i actually like Droughns as a runner, i have been a fan of his after seeing a few of his games when in denver. I know thats not saying much as im sure i could go and rush for 1000 yards in denver but i like him and i think we were massive winners in the trade!

Anyway, wasuuuuuuuuup?
                  [/quote]</p>

hey kkr!!! nothing much to do in dutchy land. how bout england??</p>

i m not too sure..... didn't he have had some probs with the law recently?? (then again it seems like a lot of players have that...) hope he won't have to do time..... as far as RB: he had a real bad year this past season. Hope we don't expect too much looking back at the good years he had earlier</p>[/quote]
                  Alright m8, yeah nowt much goin down here either! Hopefullt Drougnes will be good, im sure he will be, we have a much better o-line.

Comment

yeeehaw!!! Tim Carter is gawn!!!

I'm so happy ya'll!!!!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

CDN Fan had a great observation. Most of the people out there beatching had less than 30 posts, meaning they just signed up to troll.[/quote]

Probably Lockhart creating more names. That f'in loser, I swear he's got no life!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Finally something happened..and some people are complaining...lol.....
                        I think it was good move.
                        I just wonder what else will happen now....exciting! [:P]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL...people will complain no matter what.....
                        I don't think people read what others are saying and take that into consideration....they just moan and groan away

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Hey Dutch, what's going on, bro? I heard about the M2TW 1.2 patch. Should be out around the 23rd or so this month. It's about 650 megs in size!
                          [/quote]</P>

ha thnx man. hmmm that is bout the size of a demo.... oh well i have some space left for it[] (bout 430 Gig)</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]yeeehaw!!! Tim Carter is gawn!!!

I'm so happy ya'll!!!!
                            [/quote]

Dude, c'mon, you know you were a part of the Tim Carter fan club! Don't lie. []

Comment

TIm Carter = Clifford Franklyn without the stickem.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="kkr"]Hello peeps! Just found out about the trade! Great deal, Carter was pants and i actually like Droughns as a runner, i have been a fan of his after seeing a few of his games when in denver. I know thats not saying much as im sure i could go and rush for 1000 yards in denver but i like him and i think we were massive winners in the trade!

Anyway, wasuuuuuuuuup?
                                [/quote]</P>

hey kkr!!! nothing much to do in dutchy land. how bout england??</P>

i m not too sure..... didn't he have had some probs with the law recently?? (then again it seems like a lot of players have that...) hope he won't have to do time..... as far as RB: he had a real bad year this past season. Hope we don't expect too much looking back at the good years he had earlier</P>

[/quote]
                                Alright m8, yeah nowt much goin down here either! Hopefullt Drougnes will be good, im sure he will be, <FONT color=#0000ff>we have a much better o-line</FONT>.
                                [/quote]</P>

hahaha if we had any worse we should bother to show up...... sorry... but cleveland just didn't have it last year. Speakin of Olinemen: i just heard my best friend (the reason i started following football in the first place) is signed by the amsterdam admirals!! kinna cool i think. a dutchy playing for "our team"!!! </P>

sorry way of topic but i was in a joyful mood![]</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X