Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

oh yeah that is right so.... sorry man. it's been so long that u tend to forget how it started, lol!!</P>

[/quote]

It happens. Some kid Brandon Jacobs created it. I don't think he even posts anymore...
    [/quote]</P>

not here for sure!!! he never expected to unleash this thread, i m sure!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Just pretend she has a wig, then she'll be hot again.... []
      [/quote]

I hope you're joking, bro... Hot? I think not. If you want to talk hot, then create one with Kate Beckinsale! That I like!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

I hope you're joking, bro... Hot? I think not. If you want to talk hot, then create one with Kate Beckinsale! That I like!
        [/quote]

Oh yeah Kate's hot...it's unbelievabe how God can create such a beautiful animal....

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

oh yeah that is right so.... sorry man. it's been so long that u tend to forget how it started, lol!!</p>

[/quote]

It happens. Some kid Brandon Jacobs created it. I don't think he even posts anymore...
          [/quote]</p>

not here for sure!!! he never expected to unleash this thread, i m sure!!!</p>[/quote]

No he couldn't handle it, that's why he doesn't post anymore....he's distancing himself....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

</P>

i vote against it!!!! don't want that crazy gal as my HC!!!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i'll just pretend her in that school uni all innocent....... hmmm she was 18 back then right, else the next album[:$]. at least pre-mom, i guess it all went downhill after that fast!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

If you picture Britney saying it herself in her southern hick voice, it makes sense....

[/quote]

Dude, I would love to hear you use that accent, instead of typing what she would say. I think I would laugh my ***** off!
              [/quote]

I think I am going to change my avatar and put crazy britney on it...what do ya'll think?
              [/quote]

Do it!

[/quote]</P>

oh my....... u r not serious r u??? i know in some states it is against the law to push someone into committing a crime (in this case changing asian avatar into britney avatar...)</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

</p>

i vote against it!!!! don't want that crazy gal as my HC!!!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i'll just pretend her in that school uni all innocent....... hmmm she was 18 back then right, else the next album[:$]. at least pre-mom, i guess it all went downhill after that fast!!!</p>[/quote]

I think it went downhill after her Toxic song.....

Comment

Damn!!!!!!!!!!

Very, very nice! []

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Do it!

[/quote]

JG, you should get one with Paris Hilton. [:P]
                    [/quote]

Maybe I should change mine to Josh Huston for a little while!
                    Maybe andy could make something pretty with that...you know hearts and stuff....

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

</p>

oh my....... u r not serious r u??? i know in some states it is against the law to push someone into committing a crime (in this case changing asian avatar into britney avatar...)</p>[/quote]

haha ok I won't change it. But how about for just 1 week? Say...next friday
                      the asian chick comes back..?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

oh yeah that is right so.... sorry man. it's been so long that u tend to forget how it started, lol!!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

not here for sure!!! he never expected to unleash this thread, i m sure!!!</P>

[/quote]

No he couldn't handle it, that's why he doesn't post anymore....he's distancing himself....
                        [/quote]</P>

yep!! but i bet he checks in once in a while to see how this is going, lol!!!</P>

Brandon, if u see this u can post my man!!!</P>

Comment

Ok! I better stop!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Do it!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe andy could make something pretty with that...you know hearts and stuff....
                            [/quote]

NOOO!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

</P>

i vote against it!!!! don't want that crazy gal as my HC!!!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i'll just pretend her in that school uni all innocent....... hmmm she was 18 back then right, else the next album[:$]. at least pre-mom, i guess it all went downhill after that fast!!!</P>

[/quote]

I think it went downhill after her Toxic song.....
                              [/quote]</P>

hmmm could be..... she was prob trying out what the song was bout..... too bad she took the wrong turn somewhere, i sorta kinna liked the way she was earlier (although i didn't get as much info here as u guys get)</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Do it!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

NOOO!!!
                                [/quote]

I gotta agree with the man, JG, noooooooooo!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X