Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

In fact, we can beat the Jonas Seawirght thread by midnight tommorrow!!! That with a Giants win, How awsome would that be!!!!!</p>

[B] All around!!!!........tommorrow.....</p>[/quote]

haha great! I like these stats, keep it up!

Comment

i went to the injury list... it said that feely is probable??? does anyone know how this happened???

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

Nope...I'm explaining this all to him as I'm reading and responding. He's the reason I'm a fan, but isn't into MB's and all. So he's laughing b/c I'm more connected to the fan base and he's been a fan longer. He said my coaching position is no surprise, asI've defended Eli from day one so it suits me. </P>

He told me to tell you, that I'll defend Eli if he doesn't play, that's how much I like him...LOL!</P>

[/quote]

Ahh I see, that's 2 great decisions he's made. One was getting you to be a Giants fan, the other..well....choosing you of course......[] [] [] []

My other friends aren't into football as much as I am so I really have no outlet other than this MB.

[/quote]</P>

That was a sweet, thank you AG! I knew I liked you and you just keep reminding me why...[]</P>

And same for me, outside of him, and of coursemy dadbut he's a Ravens fan [:@] so you can imagine our conversations. And then of course it's even harder for me, b/c I'm a girl and there aren't many female football fans out there. Well real ones anyway. </P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

In fact, we can beat the Jonas Seawirght thread by midnight tommorrow!!! That with a Giants win, How awsome would that be!!!!!</P>

[B] All around!!!!........tommorrow.....</P>

[/quote]

haha great! I like these stats, keep it up!
          [/quote]</P>

Great stat andI hope it all comes true. I want this win so badly. My Monday's have flat out sucked for the past month and I'm ready for a change...</P>

Comment

Looks like everyone is turning in for the night...getting pretty quiet around here.

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]i went to the injury list... it said that feely is probable??? does anyone know how this happened???[/quote]

TC said he kicked all day during practice so don't worry, he'll play...

Comment

POS NAME INJURY WED THU FRI</P>

WR Taye Biddle ToothP PP</P>

</P>

???</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Looks like everyone is turning in for the night...getting pretty quiet around here.[/quote]

Yeah what can you do eh? Didn't you say you had to work tomorrow?

So you are getting back on the train soon?

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]

POS NAME INJURY WED THU FRI</p>

WR Taye Biddle ToothP PP</p>

</p>

???</p>

</p>[/quote]

LOL!!!

Comment

</P>

???</P>

</P>[/quote][][:O]<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">LMAO!!!!</FONT>

Comment

</P>

???</P>

</P>[/quote][][:O]<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">LMAO!!!!</FONT>

Comment

34 posts till 2,500 come on we gotta talk about something.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="youknowitstrue"]i went to the injury list... it said that feely is probable??? does anyone know how this happened???[/quote]

TC said he kicked all day during practice so don't worry, he'll play...
                            [/quote]</P>

</P>

TC as in AG????</P>

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]34 posts till 2,500 come on we gotta talk about something.....[/quote]

We'll get there, this thread has a tendancy to take off quick at anytime.

So if it doesnt happen tonite, it will be tomorrow, Monday....

Once we pass the Legend thread, there is no looking back!!!

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

TC as in AG????</p>[/quote]

haha correct, you got me....

Comment

Working...
                                X