Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="youknowitstrue"]i went to the injury list... it said that feely is probable??? does anyone know how this happened???[/quote]

TC said he kicked all day during practice so don't worry, he'll play...
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

And yes he looked VERY good in practice this week.</P>

</P>

He didn't miss anything from over 50 yards and missed only 1 from 45.</P>

</P>

I've been working with him all week. </P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Looks like everyone is turning in for the night...getting pretty quiet around here.[/quote]

Yeah what can you do eh? Didn't you say you had to work tomorrow?

So you are getting back on the train soon?
      [/quote]</P>

Nope the beauty of my life is my firm has offices in NY, Chicago, LA, &amp; DC. I work in the satelitte offices when I travel. Don't I rock? LOL! I am the poster childfor young professionals. I hate my life...I'll be leaving back for MD by 8 tomorrow night. </P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

TC as in AG????</P>

[/quote]

haha correct, you got me....
        [/quote]</P>

Was thinking the very same thing.</P>

Comment

Hi guys,</P>

s been a while. Been busy with some stuff over here. How is everybody doing??</P>

Read there r a few changes over the past few days, congrats to those who made it!</P>

I (for myself) have difficulties with finding a good pic of any equipment..... (and then posting it here in this thread) so if anybody can help me out on this, that would be great! Coach AG I still hope the pending part for equipment manager is for me to grap??</P>

I wish I could do a lot to help the GMen win tomorrow (at least there is some equipment to be found on the practice field), but for me there is not too much to do, so good luck with the gameplanning and bragging. I hope for a good game with our team winning!</P>

Comment

Went over to TAGF for one minute and got an instant headache. I'm gonna stop torturing myself.

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

And yes he looked VERY good in practice this week.</p>

</p>

He didn't miss anything from over 50 yards and missed only 1 from 45.</p>

</p>

I've been working with him all week. </p>[/quote]

Great job. I do like how he tries to make tackles on kickoffs, but stick to being

a solid kicker. We will need his leg to get deep into the playoffs.

I need to feel confident when I call him to make that 42 yarder....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Great job. I do like how he tries to make tackles on kickoffs, but stick to being
                a solid kicker. We will need his leg to get deep into the playoffs.

I need to feel confident when I call him to make that 42 yarder....

[/quote]</P>

That's an understatement. Feely makes me so nervous at times. I believe in him but sometimes I can't look.</P>

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="youknowitstrue"]i went to the injury list... it said that feely is probable??? does anyone know how this happened???[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Good job cheese_cake! So changes are good for our kicker! Keep working on him and hopefully he'll make 1 from 54yrds out (without coming up short[:$])</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

That's an understatement. Feely makes me so nervous at times. I believe in him but sometimes I can't look.</p>[/quote]

Yes I know, the days of Brad Daluiso are over. Now that was a solid kicker.

Feely has been the best we've had since him. Let's not revisit our ST woes....

cheese_cake has been working with him and I hope to see those chip shots

go right down the middle...not sailing right or left....

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Good job cheese_cake! So changes are good for our kicker! Keep working on him and hopefully he'll make 1 from 54yrds out (without coming up short[:$])</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Thats what we are trying to work with, I figured it out. He has been focusing to much on accuracy on those long field goals, and forgetting to figure the distance into the equation. He needs to remember to kick the ball hard while aiming. The winds have played a great deal in this and sometimes he gets so used to kicking in the wind he over kicks to the side in other stadiums, but he is getting it all down, its all mental.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Good job cheese_cake! So changes are good for our kicker! Keep working on him and hopefully he'll make 1 from 54yrds out (without coming up short[:$])</p>[/quote]

Hey Dutch, what time is it over there in Holland...or should I say, what day?

Comment

Equipment manager, maybe u wanna use this???</P>

if u can't see this, sry...</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]

Hey Dutch, what time is it over there in Holland...or should I say, what day?
                            [/quote]</P>

4.50 AM SUNDAY game day!!! why??</P>

im at work now (nighty in hotel so i got plenty of time, nice and quite)[]</P>

Comment

AG did you see my response on the page before this about me working..go back one page.

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]

Equipment manager, maybe u wanna use this???</P>

if u can't see this, sry...</P>

[/quote]</P>

very nice!! THNX!</P>

I'll try to use it but i have to wait for me to get home since i can't do it here at work!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X