Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="cheese_cake"]I thought I'd just let you all know that I'm not much ofa cheesecake eater, haven't had any in over a year to....[/quote]

But I do love Cheese Cake Factory!

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][/quote]</p>

</p>

Wow, thats a nice avatar....</p>[/quote]

Thank you!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I know I promised you guys our new beat reporter today. But I will unveil him tomorrow around
        noon time.

That is correct folks, we HAVE an official beat reporter so he will be tracking you guys
        throughout the week to ask some questions.

His official title is Blue Media.
        [/quote]</P>

wait, i don't understand this... it's to late for me to understand...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

Here's hoping Dutch! But he's been working hardand we've been focusingon getting him to be consistent first and foremost.</P>

The ability is there it's just the execution and consistency that I want him to get used to. He has it in him as we all saw last week. Now it's time for him to keep it going into the playoffs. So I'm hoping for another strong performance by Eli tomorrow.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

You did a real good job last week so i m sure u will again today. Eli found his rythm back since u r the QBcoach so keep that up!</P>

Comment

Aight peoples. Long day and (night) for me, so I'm heading out. Glad I was able to celebrate with everyone...congrats again AG. </P>

I'll holla at you guys later. AG in case you didn't read my post on the other page, my firm has offices in 3 other cities and NY is one of them, so I'm working in the NY office tomorrow from 10-4 which is why I'll be missing the game and will be heading back to MD after 8 tomorrow night.</P>

So good luck tomorrow everyone, I'm sure all of our hard work will pay off for usand we'll get this long awaitedwin!</P>

Go Giants! I'll miss you all during the game...</P>

C-ya!</P>

Comment

I mean tomorrow(?!?!?)[:^)]

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

Aight peoples. Long day and (night) for me, so I'm heading out. Glad I was able to celebrate with everyone...congrats again AG. </P>

I'll holla at you guys later. AG in case you didn't read my post on the other page, my firm has offices in 3 other cities and NY is one of them, so I'm working in the NY office tomorrow from 10-4 which is why I'll be missing the game and will be heading back to MD after 8 tomorrow night.</P>

So good luck tomorrow everyone, I'm sure all of our hard work will pay off for usand we'll get this long awaitedwin!</P>

Go Giants! I'll miss you all during the game...</P>

C-ya!</P>

[/quote]</P>

cya...</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Bleu"]

Here's hoping Dutch! But he's been working hardand we've been focusingon getting him to be consistent first and foremost.</P>

The ability is there it's just the execution and consistency that I want him to get used to. He has it in him as we all saw last week. Now it's time for him to keep it going into the playoffs. So I'm hoping for another strong performance by Eli tomorrow.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

You did a real good job last week so i m sure u will again today. Eli found his rythm back since u r the QBcoach so keep that up!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I know but don't jinx it...so knock on some wood PLEASE! I have faith in Eli though.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

Aight peoples. Long day and (night) for me, so I'm heading out. Glad I was able to celebrate with everyone...congrats again AG. </p>

I'll holla at you guys later. AG in case you didn't read my post on the other page, my firm has offices in 3 other cities and NY is one of them, so I'm working in the NY office tomorrow from 10-4 which is why I'll be missing the game and will be heading back to MD after 8 tomorrow night.</p>

So good luck tomorrow everyone, I'm sure all of our hard work will pay off for usand we'll get this long awaitedwin!</p>

Go Giants! I'll miss you all during the game...</p>

C-ya!</p>[/quote]

Thank you Bleu and yes I read it. I responded to it. And then I also responded to you about you not responding to my response. LOL...

That's ok...the thread was moving too fast...

Have a good nite.

Comment

Night Blue</P>

Too bad u have to miss the game</P>

Comment

Well, we did make 170 pages after a slow start tonite....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Well, we did make 170 pages after a slow start tonite....
                          [/quote]</P>

yup, it always takes off.....</P>

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Well, we did make 170 pages after a slow start tonite....
                            [/quote]</p>

yup, it always takes off.....</p>[/quote]

Yeah and now it looks like some are taking off for bed. LOL...

I may have to do that soon as well....

Comment

Night all!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]Night all!!!!![/quote]

Later cheese cake, the head coach is heading out as well....

See you tomorrow, tomorrow is the day!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X