Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Ooohhhhhh SMS found us!
    It's like a meeting of the Josh Huston fan club...now where is lawl....[<)]

Yeah..I liked this cheerleader...she has my boobs...
    Andy fixed it for me!
    [/quote]

She seems a lot more grown up then the other one......[]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Ooohhhhhh SMS found us!
      It's like a meeting of the Josh Huston fan club...now where is lawl....[<)]

Yeah..I liked this cheerleader...she has my boobs...
      Andy fixed it for me!
      [/quote]</P>

</P>

Boobs! I mean I found you guys! lol. Is this one big off topic section? If so, I will say, lets make Asian Giant HC! And um, damn this thread is big! </P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

Boobs! I mean I found you guys! lol. Is this one big off topic section? If so, I will say, lets make Asian Giant HC! And um, damn this thread is big! </p>[/quote]

This is where a lot of members come here for some refuge from TAGF. It's OT right now because
        it's the off-season, but during the season it's non-stop Giants. There's about 10 or so members
        that hang out on this thread....and yes it's huge!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

Boobs! I mean I found you guys! lol. Is this one big off topic section? If so, I will say, lets make Asian Giant HC! And um, damn this thread is big! </P>

[/quote]

This is where a lot of members come here for some refuge from TAGF. It's OT right now because
          it's the off-season, but during the season it's non-stop Giants. There's about 10 or so members
          [/quote]</P>

</P>

I see! Your avatar is scary! lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

</p>

I see! Your avatar is scary! lol</p>[/quote]

I know. Just imagine actually being her at this point!!

I am reverting back to my other avatar later today...

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I see! Your avatar is scary! lol</P>[/quote]hey mod you know who I am

Comment

[quote user="frinensi"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]hey mod you know who I am[/quote]</P>

</P>

Nope, cant say I do. Than again I cant really know all 32,000 registered members. </P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="frinensi"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

Nope, cant say I do. Than again I cant really know all 32,000 registered members. </P>[/quote]muahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!

Comment

[quote user="frinensi"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="frinensi"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

Nope, cant say I do. Than again I cant really know all 32,000 registered members. </P>

[/quote]muahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha![/quote]</P>

</P>

I am guessing by that you must have been banned and came online.. Could be a stretch but i get that vibe.. Also, i am too lazy and I am at work, but if i cared, I'd run a IP location search, and compare it to our banned members. Same with email as well. Plus people who get banned usually fail to change their habits, so I am sure i can ask around the other mods and such to find out. But again, I personally didnt ban anyone yet so thus, i dont care. </P>

Comment

Morning all. Dow is climbing!

Comment

AG,</P>

2012 This woman had a kid when she was a kid.....</P>

SHREVEPORT, La. A 20-year-old Shreveport woman has been arrested after her first-grade son brought a rock of crack cocaine to school for show-and-tell.</P>
                        <P nd="1">Police were especially disturbed by the child's understanding of crack cocaine. They said he seemed so accustomed to the highly addictive drug that he thought there was nothing wrong with bringing it to school.</P>
                        <P nd="2">Police did not release the name of the school, saying they are still investigating.</P>
                        <P nd="3">Lachristie Thomas was booked on a charge of improper child supervision, a misdemeanor.</P>
                        <P nd="4">Police say the six-year-old was placed in foster care.</P>

Comment

somebody had some free time. hey Bleu have you seen this?</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h3G-lMZxjo</P>

Comment

[quote user="frinensi"]hey mod you know who I am[/quote]

I guess you didn't have class today huh......

Comment

Awwww...look at the little alien! How cute!

Comment

whats up folks

Comment

Working...
                                X