Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

After seeing the movie, I have no idea what the Iranians were beatching about. I thought the Greeks looked just as brutal. </P>

Go see it AG. The filmography is awesome. </P>[/quote]

We have an IMAX theater here so I think I'll pay the $10 bucks and watch it in a 4 story screen....
    [/quote]Dude, I saw the newest superman in IMAX it was awesome (3D too)

Comment

Sorry I wasn't online in so long guys... I'm sure I missed a ton of stuff.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Dude, I saw the newest superman in IMAX it was awesome (3D too)[/quote]

That's one thing I wish I had here. No IMAX nearby.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

To me the trailer is very similar to Gladiator...I mean the woman the son in the high grass and the man on the horse racing through the grass...is very Gladiator. Should be a good one. I love movies with arrows and scary faced creatures.
          [/quote]

I like movies that deal with the Trojans, Spartans, just that old classic type battles....

They seem ficticious but they actually existed....

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]</P>

The mods want to be down, who doesn't want to be apart of this group. Selection is crucial...you have to possess a certain something and everyone doesn't have it. Many have tried and only those who really belong make it in...
            [/quote]</P>

LOL!! u really good at this ya know. I mean that sounds like a campaign slogan to me! (or part of a movie trailer...)</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]

Dude, I saw the newest superman in IMAX it was awesome (3D too)[/quote]

That's one thing I wish I had here. No IMAX nearby.
              [/quote]

Ohhh! I never got to see it in 3D, my friend and I tried to but it was sold out.

Now I get the luxury of watching it on my CRT tube at home....

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Sorry I wasn't online in so long guys... I'm sure I missed a ton of stuff.
                [/quote]

Just jump right into the conversation......make yourself comfortable...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

To me the trailer is very similar to Gladiator...I mean the woman the son in the high grass and the man on the horse racing through the grass...is very Gladiator. Should be a good one. I love movies with arrows and scary faced creatures.
                  [/quote]

I like movies that deal with the Trojans, Spartans, just that old classic type battles....

They seem ficticious but they actually existed....
                  [/quote]

What did you think of Troy?

Comment

Gmen4- I'm definitely going to check out 300. This is the perfect thing to go see with my BF. So I'm gonna take him to check it out once I return home and he visits.

Dutchy- I don't want to miss your b-day so HAPPY "EARLY" BORN DAY! If I catch you online again I will certainly say it again but I'd hate to let it slip by w/o me acknowledging it. I hope you enjoy your day when it arrives. B-day are special to party it up and celebrate in some way!

Night JG...great chatting with ya mama! Cya later!

AG- I hope your health is doing well. Since we haven't chatted in a while I haven't been able to keep up but I assume all is well and that makes me happy!

Alright all, this Bleu girl is sleepy...my eyelids are getting heavier by the minute! Good night all, enjoy the rest of your evenings for some and days for others!

I will cya all later...hopefully sooner than later! It was a blast talking tonight...I so needed this I really did and I enjoyed every minute.

Smooches!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]Sorry I wasn't online in so long guys... I'm sure I missed a ton of stuff.
                      [/quote]

Just jump right into the conversation......make yourself comfortable...
                      [/quote]
                      Aw man, never seen any rated R ancient Greece movies [:|], 300 sounds cool though.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

What did you think of Troy?
                        [/quote]

Troy was great. A little over the top, but I guess that's what you get with pretty boy Brat Pitt.
                        But I still think it was a very good movie. Gladiator ranks a little higher than Troy though..

Kingdom of Heaven was absolute garbage....

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Gmen4- I'm definitely going to check out 300. This is the perfect thing to go see with my BF. So I'm gonna take him to check it out once I return home and he visits.

Dutchy- I don't want to miss your b-day so HAPPY "EARLY" BORN DAY! If I catch you online again I will certainly say it again but I'd hate to let it slip by w/o me acknowledging it. I hope you enjoy your day when it arrives. B-day are special to party it up and celebrate in some way!

Night JG...great chatting with ya mama! Cya later!

AG- I hope your health is doing well. Since we haven't chatted in a while I haven't been able to keep up but I assume all is well and that makes me happy!

Alright all, this Bleu girl is sleepy...my eyelids are getting heavier by the minute! Good night all, enjoy the rest of your evenings for some and days for others!

I will cya all later...hopefully sooner than later! It was a blast talking tonight...I so needed this I really did and I enjoyed every minute.

Smooches!
                          [/quote]

Have a good night, Bleu! Catch you later!

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Sorry I wasn't online in so long guys... I'm sure I missed a ton of stuff.
                            [/quote]
                            Hey Gigantoir! Hope all is well with you! Sorry I'm heading out...enjoy you evening talk to you later!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="Gigantoir"]Sorry I wasn't online in so long guys... I'm sure I missed a ton of stuff.
                              [/quote]
                              Hey Gigantoir! Hope all is well with you! Sorry I'm heading out...enjoy you evening talk to you later!
                              [/quote]
                              I'm doign fine, Bleu, see ya later.

Comment

Troy was booty...it was too corny. Would have been better w/o all of that hair flying and butt showing.

Ok ok I'm gone this time! Cya everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X