Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Do you guys ever get any trolls visiting this thread?[/quote]

yes....very few...but yes...
    [/quote]</P>

So, something to discuss..do you guys see elismom and jack as trolls?</P>

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Do you guys ever get any trolls visiting this thread?[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

AG and JG could answer that for you. I'm new. Still trying to figure all this out!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

AG and JG could answer that for you. I'm new. Still trying to figure all this out!</P>

[/quote]</P>

been here longer than me [:P]</P>

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]</p>

So, something to discuss..do you guys see elismom and jack as trolls?</p>[/quote]

no not really......
          Though they each do have their moments of lunacy....they are harmless.

Jack's posts actually make me laugh.......

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey AG, I think you bringing up the teaching thing, might of kicked the substitute department in the shorts! I have my final meeting Monday, to finish paperwork and then I can start to work. Thanks Bud![/quote]

I'm not the head coach for nothing....[]

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Is that when we convene as a staff and pounce on the troll?[]</p>[/quote]

We are a troll free zone, they don't last very long here...

Comment

Elismom and jack are borderline trolls....that's how I see them...

So close...but not yet a troll...

Comment

For the love of baby *****! Please let this happen!

<h1><font size="4"> Push to revoke Hilton's probation could mean jail</font></h1>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]For the love of baby *****! Please let this happen!

<h1><font size="4"> Push to revoke Hilton's probation could mean jail</font></h1>
                    [/quote]

Oh please!! Let this happen, it will delay the arrival of *****!!!!

I hope she goes to jail and looks horrible, unlike Naomi Campbell that wore her
                    runway outfits!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]For the love of baby *****! Please let this happen!
                      <font size="4">Push to revoke Hilton's probation could mean jail</font>
                      [/quote]

Oh please!! Let this happen, it will delay the arrival of *****!!!!

I hope she goes to jail and looks horrible, unlike Naomi Campbell that wore her
                      runway outfits!!!
                      [/quote]

I hope this happens! Some big scary woman named Bertha, who is sitting all alone in jail right now, may finally find her bride. [:P]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I hope this happens! Some big scary woman named Bertha, who is sitting all alone in jail right now, may finally find her bride. [:P]
                        [/quote]

ohhhh I pray!!!!

This makes me want some ice coffee!!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

ohhhh I pray!!!!

This makes me want some ice coffee!!!!
                          [/quote]</P>

They should throw Rosie in the clink as well and they could be "roomies"</P>

Comment

yeah, look at the kid with 208 posts. Look out AG, here I come!![sn]

Comment

Ooooooohhhh! You get em Crush!

I'm already thinking of dinner. This is what happens when you don't eat breakfast or lunch......

I'm thinking pizza.......or maybe chinese...hhhmmmmmm decisions decisions.....

Comment

I'm sure there is more, but I didn't have time because of preflight.

Comment

Working...
                                X