Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]
    well, since uhhhhh, wednesday morning, i've not exactly been healthy. I had to swallow a mouthfull of spew on , uuhhhhh, wednesday morning while driving. which was the hardest ordeal of the last year or so. " you know how I know you're gay? you like coldplay!"
    never a truer sentence! i hate coldplay.
    [/quote]LMAO! So what is the word on the new job?[/quote]

I start at the beginning of may!!!! woo hooo!!!
    [/quote]</P>

way to go dude!!</P>

Comment

what's with all the smurfs over on TAGF?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]
        well, since uhhhhh, wednesday morning, i've not exactly been healthy. I had to swallow a mouthfull of spew on , uuhhhhh, wednesday morning while driving. which was the hardest ordeal of the last year or so. " you know how I know you're gay? you like coldplay!"
        never a truer sentence! i hate coldplay.
        [/quote]LMAO! So what is the word on the new job?[/quote]

I start at the beginning of may!!!! woo hooo!!!
        [/quote]</p>

way to go dude!!</p>[/quote]

cheers man! how did the training flight go?

Comment

I'm drunk. I neeed sleep. bye bye. see ya tomorrow. folks.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]I'm drunk. I neeed sleep. bye bye. see ya tomorrow. folks.
            [/quote]</P>

LOL! Good night buddy, you deserve it and congratulations.</P>

Comment

Good morning, currently sunny and 42 degrees....

Comment

2012!!!!!!

<span id="intelliTXT">

ATLANTAŚ A judge sentenced a man to life in prison for raping his own daughter in a cemetery.</p>

The
                man, whose name is being withheld to protect the identity of the
                victim, was convicted of the March 10, 2006, incident on Friday. Just
                days after his daughter's 16th birthday, the man took her to a
                graveyard and told her to lie down.</p>

"You're know you're old enough to date boys now," he told her. "I'm about to break you in."</p></span>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]2012!!!!!!
                  ATLANTAŚ A judge sentenced a man to life in prison for raping his own daughter in a cemetery.<span id="intelliTXT">

The
                  man, whose name is being withheld to protect the identity of the
                  victim, was convicted of the March 10, 2006, incident on Friday. Just
                  days after his daughter's 16th birthday, the man took her to a
                  graveyard and told her to lie down.</p>

"You're know you're old enough to date boys now," he told her. "I'm about to break you in."</p></span>
                  [/quote]

Nasty! Disgusting! Disturbing! Where is *****.....he needs to come now!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Nasty! Disgusting! Disturbing! Where is *****.....he needs to come now!
                    [/quote]

Maybe because of the internet, news is getting out faster, but I don't know, it doesn't
                    seem like things were this bad in the 1950's.....

Comment

Does anyone here watch COPS?

How is it that I watch this show 2 times a week, (they show it twice on Saturdays)
                      and none of the people they bust ever look at the camera????

Not even a quick glance...NOTHING. I know if I were a punk, I'd look at the camera
                      and say, "Man get that out of my face..." or something like that....

Comment

Haven't watched cops in the longest time......
                        Do they still have America's most wanted on TV?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Haven't watched cops in the longest time......
                          Do they still have America's most wanted on TV?
                          [/quote]

Yeah Fox owns the Saturday nights, it's COPS from 8-9PM and then America's Most
                          Wanted at 9-10PM. They call it AMW for short now, I think to be a litte more trendy.

They also have some hot blonde that's a correspondant there too now.....someone pumped
                          a lot of money into the studio for AMW....

Comment

<font color="#ff0000">2012!!!!

<font color="#000080" face="Times New Roman">When daddy's princess is trying to kill teachers....now we know we have a problem!!</font>

</font><h1 class="rdheadline">Students tried to poison Bainbridge Island teacher</h1>
                            <p class="rdbyline">KOMO-TV STAFF</p>

BAINBRIDGE ISLAND -- Two 12-year-old girls
                            have been arrested for allegedly trying to poison their teacher on
                            Thursday afternoon, police said.</p>

Bainbridge Police Deputy Chief Mark Duncan said the two girls did
                            not want to attend the teacher's class at Sakai Intermediate School.</p>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]<FONT color=#ff0000>2012!!!!

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#000080>When daddy's princess is trying to kill teachers....now we know we have a problem!!</FONT>

</FONT>
                              <H1 class=rdheadline>Students tried to poison Bainbridge Island teacher</H1>
                              <P class=rdbyline>KOMO-TV STAFF</P>

BAINBRIDGE ISLAND -- Two 12-year-old girls have been arrested for allegedly trying to poison their teacher on Thursday afternoon, police said.</P>

Bainbridge Police Deputy Chief Mark Duncan said the two girls did not want to attend the teacher's class at Sakai Intermediate School.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Too, much homework???</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]<font color="#ff0000">2012!!!!

<font color="#000080" face="Times New Roman">When daddy's princess is trying to kill teachers....now we know we have a problem!!</font>

</font><h1 class="rdheadline">Students tried to poison Bainbridge Island teacher</h1>
                                <p class="rdbyline">KOMO-TV STAFF</p>

BAINBRIDGE ISLAND -- Two 12-year-old girls
                                have been arrested for allegedly trying to poison their teacher on
                                Thursday afternoon, police said.</p>

Bainbridge Police Deputy Chief Mark Duncan said the two girls did
                                not want to attend the teacher's class at Sakai Intermediate School.</p>
                                [/quote]

What happened to throwing spitballs at your teachers?

Comment

Working...
                                X