Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]<FONT color=#ff0000>2012!!!!

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#000080>When daddy's princess is trying to kill teachers....now we know we have a problem!!</FONT>

</FONT>
    <H1 class=rdheadline>Students tried to poison Bainbridge Island teacher</H1>
    <P class=rdbyline>KOMO-TV STAFF</P>

BAINBRIDGE ISLAND -- Two 12-year-old girls have been arrested for allegedly trying to poison their teacher on Thursday afternoon, police said.</P>

Bainbridge Police Deputy Chief Mark Duncan said the two girls did not want to attend the teacher's class at Sakai Intermediate School.</P>

[/quote]

What happened to throwing spitballs at your teachers?
    [/quote]</P>

Hey guys!! what's up??</P>

yeah, this ish is going downhill fast!! I know i wouldn't even have thought of doing something lke that..... specially at 12 yo!!!</P>

Comment

Hey Dutchy! How's it going?

Can you believe kids today! Stupid little buggers! Poisoning their teachers and stuff. Not cool at all!

Comment

Hey jersey! nice to c u here!! I know..... i guess a lot has changed for the worse nowadays!!! </P>

How r u?? i m doing ok. nothing much going on really. And with u??</P>

Comment

Did you hear about this?
          If I was pregnant and some fool even made an attempt to hit me...they will be living their last moments on earth. I will hit back. [A]

<h1>Buc allegedly hits pregnant woman in face</h1>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Did you hear about this?
            If I was pregnant and some fool even made an attempt to hit me...<FONT color=#0000ff>they will be living their last moments on earth. I will hit back.</FONT> [A]

<H1><FONT color=#000000>Buc allegedly hits pregnant woman in face</FONT></H1>

[/quote]</P>

LOL !!!yeah i heard bout that. they said so on NFLTA. i guess he will get the sack or something. As we said a lill while ago: sofar (knock on wood) our team has been clean of fellony charges! I sure hope it stays that way!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

LOL !!!yeah i heard bout that. they said so on NFLTA. i guess he will get the sack or something. As we said a lill while ago: sofar (knock on wood) our team has been clean of fellony charges! I sure hope it stays that way!!</p>[/quote]

lol...that's true! Even though our team does like to talk...they don't get in trouble with the law!

Well, I'm probably heading out now Dutchy...have a good one! [{]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

LOL !!!yeah i heard bout that. they said so on NFLTA. i guess he will get the sack or something. As we said a lill while ago: sofar (knock on wood) our team has been clean of fellony charges! I sure hope it stays that way!!</P>

[/quote]

lol...that's true! Even though our team does like to talk...they don't get in trouble with the law!

Well, I'm probably heading out now Dutchy...have a good one! [{]
                [/quote]</P>

[}] nice to have a lill chat with ya! have a good one too!! and a few [D]!!</P>

Comment

Awesome, day...First, I met Reggie Jackson and Whitey Ford, in a mall...I purchased an Ipod, loll...Then, I went to the Net game...Amani Toomer, was there, loll... They were showinghim,on the, big screen, loll...

Comment

Great for you tent. How are you man? Did anybody else watch NFLN cheerleader competition. Wow these girls are ditzy.

Comment

This is some crazy *** bill..........[:O]
                      <h2>Debra Opri Bills Birkhead King's Ransom</h2><p class="byline">Posted Apr 1st 2007 3:10AM by TMZ Staff
                      Filed under: Anna Nicole Smith</p>TMZ
                      has learned Larry Birkhead got a Fed Ex on Saturday, and it was not
                      good news. It was a bill for legal services from Debri Opri, the lawyer
                      he fired two weeks ago. The total: $620,492.84.

Opri billed her services out at $475 an hour. Here are some of the charges:

- A total of three $1,500 monthly charges for Luck Media &amp; Marketing, Opri's personal publicist.

-
                      On March 1, 2007, the day before Anna's funeral, there is a charge of
                      10 hours for "preparation for and attendance in Bahamas re services and
                      var. meetings re same." On the day of Anna's funeral, there is another
                      10 hour charge with the exact same language. Ironically, TMZ knows
                      Birkhead asked Opri not to even attend the funeral, but she did anyway.
                      On March 3, Opri charged yet another 10 hours for travel from Nassau
                      back to L.A.

- On February 24, 2007, while Opri and Birkhead
                      stayed at a private residence in Ft. Lauderdale during the Florida
                      hearing, Opri billed $600 for Seafood World. We're told she brought
                      four trays of lobster to the house. The bill says, "Dinner gift/Ft.
                      Lauderdale house stay." But it was no gift to Larry. That same day, she
                      billed $211 for items at Publix grocery store.

- March 8, 2007,
                      Opri billed $161.65 for an Outback Steakhouse dinner. And get this --
                      the bill was for $111.65. Opri left a $50 tip and billed Birkhead, who
                      wasn't even there!

- Opri billed Birkhead $4,265 for Cingular roaming service while she was in the Bahamas.

-
                      Opri billed Birkhead 18 times for Diva Limos that took them to and from
                      the Ft. Lauderdale courthouse to the private residence.

-
                      October 22, 2006, Opri billed Birkhead $1,116.16 for a dinner at
                      Graycliff, a restaurant in Nassau. The note next to the charge is
                      "Alexiou atty mtg." Alexiou is Birkhead's lawyer in the Bahamas.
                      Birkhead was not present.

- The next day, October 23, Opri
                      billed $2,467.75 at Graycliff restaurant for another meal. The charge
                      again was for "Alexiou atty mtg." Again, Birkhead was not present.

-
                      Also on October 23, Birkhead was billed $25.75. The item -- "laundry
                      service Zawacki." Zawacki is Opri's husband, who was present on the
                      trip. Ouch!

<iframe src="http://webcenter.polls.aol.com/modular.jsp?template=1098&amp;view=107603&amp;pollId=107691&amp;channel=tmz .com2" border="0" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 5px;" align="right" frameborder="0" height="160" scrolling="no" width="175"></iframe>-
                      Opri's bill reveals that "20/20" is more than a TV show -- it's the
                      number of hours she bills for a "20/20" interview with Larry Birkhead.
                      Opri and Birkhead went from L.A. to New York City on December 9, 2006,
                      did the interview and returned the next day. Opri billed 10 hours
                      travel time each way.

In all, the packet of bills Birkhead
                      received today totaled 112 pages. Opri offered Birkhead a bargain:
                      Instead of the $620,492.84 bill, she offered him a discount at
                      $511,365.09, but only if he accepts immediately. Opri wrote, "I'm still
                      willing to accept the discounted billing at this time, but only without
                      further discussion."

TMZ contacted James Levesque, Opri's
                      publicist with Luck Media &amp; Marketing. He said, "Debra Opri always
                      gets paid. That's what she does for a living." Beyond that, he wouldn't
                      comment on the bill. Opri could not be immediately reached for comment.

Comment

Baseball, season...Lets go Yankees...

Comment

Hey Tent!! how r u man??</P>

how was the final 4?? didn't have the time to see any of the games. And how was that live NETS game u went to?? very nice to spot our WR in the crowd!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey Tent!! how r u man??</P>

how was the final 4?? didn't have the time to see any of the games. And how was that live NETS game u went to?? very nice to spot our WR in the crowd!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey...I've, been doing great...The final four, was,Ohio State, Florida,Georgetownand UCLA...The finals,is Flordia and Ohio State...The Nets,beat the 76ers,that game...</P>

Comment

Hey, everyone...I think, that if I typed one post everyday,thatwould be the only post...

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]Hey, everyone...I think, that if I typed one post everyday,thatwould be the only post...[/quote]</P>

Lol! Need coffee, hate Mondays.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X