• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

</P>

doh, just got hit by my firewall! I will be reported....[:$]</P>[/quote]

damn, your network is pretty strict....
    [/quote]my network is ******ed. You can't go to myspace.com, but it lets you go to profiles.myspace.com .......

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey AG, thought you were pulling a frute poping in and out all day....he he he he he[/quote]

Uh oh, don't let her see what you wrote!!!

No, the last week or so, I have been on a very very tight deadline, in fact, we missed the deadline
      because our programmer that we outsourced work to had a heart attack so it set us back. The company we are trying to provide a service for is putting unfair pressure on us because they have a deadline to impress their investors and never told us what kind of position they were in.

If they were up front about everything, we could have done things differently....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]my network is ******ed. You can't go to myspace.com, but it lets you go to profiles.myspace.com .......[/quote]

That's not a very intelligent filter you have then. I mean, the domain is myspace.com so it should be
        smart enough to say anything with myspace.com in the name shouldn't be allowed!! Sounds pretty
        simple to me!!!

I bet you whoever configured it, put in www.myspace.com which restricts it to the WWW part.
        If he simply used a wildcard and made it *.myspace.com I bet it would work...

But don't tell him that...or her....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]my network is ******ed. You can't go to myspace.com, but it lets you go to profiles.myspace.com .......[/quote]

That's not a very intelligent filter you have then. I mean, the domain is myspace.com so it should be
          smart enough to say anything with myspace.com in the name shouldn't be allowed!! Sounds pretty
          simple to me!!!

I bet you whoever configured it, put in www.myspace.com which restricts it to the WWW part.
          If he simply used a wildcard and made it *.myspace.com I bet it would work...

But don't tell him that...or her....
          [/quote]I won't, next thing you know, they will block me from here......</P>

The military filters were really annoying. They would block Hotmail/Yahoo because they claimed it was easy for virus's to be uploaded.
          Sorry about the deadline thing. </P>

Comment

WooHoo! Pavano pitched one inning and didn't get hurt yet! Praise the baby Jebus!

Comment

http://www.gotoquiz.com/results/how_new_jersey_are_you</P>

lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

I won't, next thing you know, they will block me from here......</p>

The military filters were really annoying. They would block Hotmail/Yahoo because they claimed it was easy for virus's to be uploaded.
                Sorry about the deadline thing. </p>[/quote]

Yeah I could definitley see the military being more strict, but then again they lose those
                little USB storage devices that holds sensative data so makes you wonder??

I wonder how much the US gov't monitors chats about its military. I wonder if they know
                we are talking about them right now...?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]WooHoo! Pavano pitched one inning and didn't get hurt yet! Praise the baby Jebus!
                  [/quote]

It ain't over yet....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Yeah I could definitley see the military being more strict, but then again they lose those
                    little USB storage devices that holds sensative data so makes you wonder??

I wonder how much the US gov't monitors chats about its military. I wonder if they know
                    we are talking about them right now...?
                    [/quote]Actually the USB thing was pretty restrictive in secure spaces along with cell phones, PDAs, and the like. It's against the law for the US military to spy on Americans, that's the job of the CIA.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]WooHoo! Pavano pitched one inning and didn't get hurt yet! Praise the baby Jebus!
                      [/quote]

It ain't over yet....
                      [/quote]

lol..I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Though I'm impressed he lasted this long.

How sad. [:P]

Comment

Finally!!!!!!!! The DNA test will be revealed in a matter of days!!!!!!

<h2>Stern Shut Down In Huge Way Over DNA</h2><p class="byline">Posted Apr 2nd 2007 11:29AM by TMZ Staff
                        Filed under: Celebrity Justice</p>Howard K. Stern lost a big one in the Bahamas today.

Stern's
                        appeal on DNA testing was just shut down, and Howard K. was penalized
                        by the three-judge panel to the tune of $10,000. TMZ has learned Stern
                        was ordered to pay $5,000 in attorney's fees to the Registrar General
                        and $5,000 to Birkhead's lawyer -- not Debra Opri, the Bahamian one.

This could clear the way for the unsealing of the DNA test results -- that should happen in court this week.

Typically, these penalties (called "sanctions") are imposed when an appeal is frivolous.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Finally!!!!!!!! The DNA test will be revealed in a matter of days!!!!!!

<h2>Stern Shut Down In Huge Way Over DNA</h2><p class="byline">Posted Apr 2nd 2007 11:29AM by TMZ Staff
                          Filed under: Celebrity Justice</p>Howard K. Stern lost a big one in the Bahamas today.

Stern's
                          appeal on DNA testing was just shut down, and Howard K. was penalized
                          by the three-judge panel to the tune of $10,000. TMZ has learned Stern
                          was ordered to pay $5,000 in attorney's fees to the Registrar General
                          and $5,000 to Birkhead's lawyer -- not Debra Opri, the Bahamian one.

This could clear the way for the unsealing of the DNA test results -- that should happen in court this week.

Typically, these penalties (called "sanctions") are imposed when an appeal is frivolous.

[/quote]

hahaha!! That's great AND he got charged for it!!! That's great!!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]WooHoo! Pavano pitched one inning and didn't get hurt yet! Praise the baby Jebus!
                            [/quote]

It ain't over yet....
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

You want to know what's sad? I could have been more useful to the Yankees the last 2 years!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]WooHoo! Pavano pitched one inning and didn't get hurt yet! Praise the baby Jebus!
                              [/quote]

It ain't over yet....
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

You want to know what's sad? I could have been more useful to the Yankees the last 2 years!!
                              [/quote]

Hahahahahaha....me too! I could've done more than Carl!

Comment

Um.....what??

I use to watch wrestling back in the day. I remember there was some cartoon with Hulk Hogan and macho man randy savage...me forget the name.....

http://www.dlisted.com/node/8317

Comment

Working...
                                X