Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

What's up with Brit?</P>

http://www.wwtdd.com/</P>

</P>

Comment

2012</P>
      <P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">ATLANTAŚ A judge sentenced a man to life in prison for raping his own daughter in a cemetery.[/b]</P>
      <P _extended="true">The man, whose name is being withheld to protect the identity of the victim, was convicted of the March 10, 2006, incident on Friday. Just days after his daughter's 16th birthday, the man took her to a graveyard and told her to lie down.</P>
      <P _extended="true">"You're know you're old enough to date boys now," he told her. "I'm about to break you in."</P>
      <P _extended="true">He took out a condom and raped her, and he later brought her back to the cemetery and sodomized her, Fulton County prosecutor Kimberly Esmond Adams said.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

2012</p>
        <p _extended="true"><strong _extended="true">ATLANTAŚ A judge sentenced a man to life in prison for raping his own daughter in a cemetery.[/b]</p>
        <p _extended="true">The man, whose name is being withheld to protect the identity of the victim, was convicted of the March 10, 2006, incident on Friday. Just days after his daughter's 16th birthday, the man took her to a graveyard and told her to lie down.</p>
        <p _extended="true">"You're know you're old enough to date boys now," he told her. "I'm about to break you in."</p>
        <p _extended="true">He took out a condom and raped her, and he later brought her back to the cemetery and sodomized her, Fulton County prosecutor Kimberly Esmond Adams said.</p>[/quote]
        holy crap!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

2012</p>
          <p _extended="true"><strong _extended="true">ATLANTAŚ A judge sentenced a man to life in prison for raping his own daughter in a cemetery.[/b]</p>
          <p _extended="true">The man, whose name is being withheld to protect the identity of the victim, was convicted of the March 10, 2006, incident on Friday. Just days after his daughter's 16th birthday, the man took her to a graveyard and told her to lie down.</p>
          <p _extended="true">"You're know you're old enough to date boys now," he told her. "I'm about to break you in."</p>
          <p _extended="true">He took out a condom and raped her, and he later brought her back to the cemetery and sodomized her, Fulton County prosecutor Kimberly Esmond Adams said.</p>[/quote]

Look 2 pages back, I already posted this...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

What's up with Brit?</p>

http://www.wwtdd.com/</p>

</p>[/quote]

I see rehab was well worth it.....

Comment

Hey Giants buds! Well, I finally have a job, probably start working sometime next week. Its just substitute teaching but at least I'm headed in the right direction and will get some experience. I'm looking forward to getting my liscense and teaching full time, hopefully in time for the start of school next fall. Thanks for all the support! I'm no longer a ski/river bum! </P>

</P>

Do you think HKS's mommy and daddy will pay his fines?</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

What's up with Brit?</P>

http://www.wwtdd.com/</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I see rehab was well worth it.....
                [/quote]</P>

Thats a funny synopsis on brit. The author is pretty funny.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Hey Giants buds! Well, I finally have a job, probably start working sometime next week. Its just substitute teaching but at least I'm headed in the right direction and will get some experience. I'm looking forward to getting my liscense and teaching full time, hopefully in time for the start of school next fall. Thanks for all the support! I'm no longer a ski/river bum! </p>

</p>

Do you think HKS's mommy and daddy will pay his fines?</p>[/quote]

Congrats dude! [&lt;)] [&lt;)]

Comment

Hey Giants buds! Well, I finally have a job, probably start working sometime next week. Its just substitute teaching but at least I'm headed in the right direction and will get some experience. I'm looking forward to getting my liscense and teaching full time, hopefully in time for the start of school next fall. Thanks for all the support! I'm no longer a ski/river bum! </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Way to go Crush!</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

2012</P>
                      <P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">ATLANTAŚ A judge sentenced a man to life in prison for raping his own daughter in a cemetery.[/b]</P>
                      <P _extended="true">The man, whose name is being withheld to protect the identity of the victim, was convicted of the March 10, 2006, incident on Friday. Just days after his daughter's 16th birthday, the man took her to a graveyard and told her to lie down.</P>
                      <P _extended="true">"You're know you're old enough to date boys now," he told her. "I'm about to break you in."</P>
                      <P _extended="true">He took out a condom and raped her, and he later brought her back to the cemetery and sodomized her, Fulton County prosecutor Kimberly Esmond Adams said.</P>[/quote]

Look 2 pages back, I already posted this...

[/quote]all I saw was the 7 year old prostitution one? I didn't read back to the weekend....sorry.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Way to go Crush!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thanks gals/guys</P>

Comment

Congrats Crush!!! First a position as S&amp;C and now a job!! wow!!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

all I saw was the 7 year old prostitution one? I didn't read back to the weekend....sorry.[/quote]

The fact you found it without seeing my post only means one thing.....

2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Congrats Crush!!! First a position as S&amp;C and now a job!! wow!!
                              [/quote]</P>

Being grown up is fun. I hope I hit puberty soon so I can try shaving[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Congrats Crush!!! First a position as S&amp;C and now a job!! wow!!
                                [/quote]</p>

Being grown up is fun. I hope I hit puberty soon so I can try shaving[]</p>[/quote]

I'd rather be a kid again, by far much more fun....makes me wonder what's so fun about playing tag?

I can't even see why I would want to run around tagging someone now, but back then it was so
                                fun.......I think the world was much more colorful.....

Comment

Working...
                                X