Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]This is the chick from the Mercury commercials...

[/quote]</P>

Fox News? Are my new Giants buds republicans? uh oh. Just Kidding</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</p>

Fox News? Are my new Giants buds republicans? uh oh. Just Kidding</p>[/quote]

You do realize the GIANTS are a conservative organization right?

Comment

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]How is it you have to be ultra conservative if you watch fox, but does anyone say, hey you watch CNN, you are a liberal......</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Her name is Courtney Friel. She does the morning weekend shows and now I am seeing
          her in more segements throughout the day....

They are breaking her in slowly but soon she will be all over Foxnews just like Laurie Dhue.
          [/quote]Yeah she's the weekend chick. </P>

http://www.girlsoffoxnews.com/</P>

</P>

Comment

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/pgSto...tentId=5609578</P>

Huh?</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Her name is Courtney Friel. She does the morning weekend shows and now I am seeing
              her in more segements throughout the day....

They are breaking her in slowly but soon she will be all over Foxnews just like Laurie Dhue.
              [/quote]Yeah she's the weekend chick. </p>

http://www.girlsoffoxnews.com/</p>

</p>[/quote]

haha great website!!!

Comment

Knew you would dig it AG. It's why Kiran was fired, didn't fit the "blonde" mold. Dude, Geraldo and O'Reilly were about to come to blows last night.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]How is it you have to be ultra conservative if you watch fox, but does anyone say, hey you watch CNN, you are a liberal......</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I wasn't calling anyone an ultra-conservative. You only need to look at who runs Fox News to see where the slant is. I do believe that people associate CNN with a more liberal view. Then again most mainstream media seems more liberal than conservative.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I do and I like the way they do business but it doesn't mean I am conservative</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I do and I like the way they do business but it doesn't mean I am conservative</P>[/quote][:$]

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I do and I like the way they do business but it doesn't mean I am conservative</P>

[/quote][:$][/quote]</P>

Looks like I'll be staying out of the politcal conversations. lol []</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Knew you would dig it AG. It's why Kiran was fired, didn't fit the "blonde" mold. Dude, Geraldo and O'Reilly were about to come to blows last night.[/quote]

OHHH I didn't even realize Kiran was fired!! Where did she go? I'm sure there's more
                          to it than her not being a blonde....maybe she wanted too much money....

Yeah I saw that with OReilly, Geraldo is too sympathetic to "BAD" people. He doesn't seem
                          to even shed a tear for the actual girls that got killed....

Comment

Looks like I'll be staying out of the politcal conversations. lol []</p>[/quote]

No, I like all points of view. As long as you are capable of giving good reason.
                            I hate people that just shout whatever the most popular belief is...

We have a user here that used to be here all the time until she got a new job with
                            Obama....

Comment

Fox News? Are my new Giants buds republicans? uh oh. Just Kidding</p>[/quote]

I equally dislike both parties. [:P]
                              So today has been picture day huh...I'll come back later....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Looks like I'll be staying out of the politcal conversations. lol []</P>

[/quote]

No, I like all points of view. As long as you are capable of giving good reason.
                                I hate people that just shout whatever the most popular belief is...

We have a user here that used to be here all the time until she got a new job with
                                Obama....
                                [/quote]</P>

It gotquiet in here quick, sorry if I ruffled any feathers. I also like to hear all points of view. My wife's father is a staunch republican/conservative, made his money in oil, in texas of all places. I look at him as an extremely smart individual and really enjoy listening to his thoughts and reasoning. He has a gay son and definitely has to take all things into account when going to vote. I am not a true liberal but do lean to the left. I also agree with JG, I dislike both parties.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X