Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]chea. your boys back
    [/quote]

yeah, and if he checks his inbox, he should find his avatar
    [/quote]
    there was nothing from you. all i got is something from gmen errday
    [/quote]

damn, I'll send it again. sorry.
    [/quote]
    i got it, lets see if it updates

Comment

Yo Andy, Gibril, what's up?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Yo Andy, Gibril, what's up?[/quote]
        nothing, just got back about an hour ago from Italy

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="mjg407"]Yo Andy, Gibril, what's up?[/quote]
          [/quote]Where in Italy? And what's up with all the postings coming from you MySpace?

Comment

Where do you all download music from?

Comment

Anybody here?..... HelllooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Anybody here?..... HelllooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO</p>[/quote]

Hello.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Where do you all download music from?[/quote]

Go to www.altavista.com
                  Click on 'MP3', then type in the song you want and look for it.

Comment

I use Limewire

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]Where do you all download music from?[/quote]

I use Limewire
                      [/quote]</P>

Me too.</P>

I just wanted to have a post in the biggest thread on the boards.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Eli'sturn"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]Where do you all download music from?[/quote]

I use Limewire
                        [/quote]</P>

Me too.</P>

[/quote]Lol,</P>

What happened with Rudy?</P>

Doesn't Limewire open your pc up to hacking?</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Eli'sturn"]

I use Limewire
                          [/quote]</P>

Me too.</P>

[/quote]Lol,</P>

What happened with Rudy?</P>

Doesn't Limewire open your pc up to hacking?</P>

[/quote]</P>

I will go back to rudy soon. People were making me all grumpy so the pissed off smurf had to come in lol.</P>

I'm not sure if Limewire does or not. I have used it for a like a year and have not had problems though.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="mjg407"]Yo Andy, Gibril, what's up?[/quote]
                            [/quote]Where in Italy? And what's up with all the postings coming from you MySpace?[/quote]
                            i went to Venice, Rome, and Florence. it was a week long trip, pretty sweet.

and i must have got some virus or something while i was away. my friend had to look over my house so he probably went on my myspace like an a hole and clicked somethign. i just changed my password though so it should be all good now.

Comment

i use ares now. i used to use morpheus, that was probably the best downloading source there was but then they came out with this new version and you had to like buy some of the songs or somethign so i switched to ares.

i used to have limewire but it isnt that good. it cant find most of the new songs like ares or morpheus can. and it messed up or somthign when i had it, it just wouldnt download anymore.

i would suggest ares. it finds almost everythign and downloads pretty quick.

Comment

kinda bored right now so im gonna start posting of celebrities i think are hott

Comment

Working...
                                X