• Re: Asian giant for HC

Comment

Comment

thsi girl's from the show Friday Night Lights:

Comment

and so is this girl, shes soooo goddam hot!

Comment

ok, i think that's it for my list today ladies and gentleman. the list was in no specific order, i was just extremely bored so i posted a lot of girls i think are hott. feel free to tell me what you think or if you think there should be someone on there that isnt.

Comment

lol, Gibril, well I'll let you know if I keep getting adds from you on myspace....

Comment

Hey, everyone...What's going on???

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]ok, i think that's it for my list today ladies and gentleman. the list was in no specific order, i was just extremely bored so i posted a lot of girls i think are hott. feel free to tell me what you think or if you think there should be someone on there that isnt.
                  [/quote]</P>

Did you have, Tara Reid, on there???</P>

Comment

Pre-game preperations, loll...Yankee game, in one hour, loll...MJG, are you a, Yankee fan???

Comment

I missed the Yankee game last night. Which meant I missed the grand slam by A-Rod...[:$]

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]ok, i think that's it for my list today ladies and gentleman. the list was in no specific order, i was just extremely bored so i posted a lot of girls i think are hott. feel free to tell me what you think or if you think there should be someone on there that isnt.
                        [/quote]</p>

Did you have, Tara Reid, on there???</p>[/quote]
                        no cause now shes not that hott, but her in van wilder is amazing!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I missed the Yankee game last night. Which meant I missed the grand slam by A-Rod...[:$]
                          [/quote]</P>

Yea,they didn't have the Yankee game, in the Hotel...I came back to NY at 12:25AM...I was home, by 1:10AM...At 1:30AM,I was watching Yankees Encore,thinking that there's no way the Yankees were going to win with 2 outs...I wasgoing crazy when they won,at 1:30AM, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I missed the Yankee game last night. Which meant I missed the grand slam by A-Rod...[:$]
                            [/quote]</p>

Yea,they didn't have the Yankee game, in the Hotel...I came back to NY at 12:25AM...I was home, by 1:10AM...At 1:30AM,I was watching Yankees Encore,thinking that there's no way the Yankees were going to win with 2 outs...I wasgoing crazy when they won,at 1:30AM, loll...</p>[/quote]

haha good job catching up. I was thinking about watching the encore also but it was just too late
                            for me....

Let's hope there's a good game today!

Comment

I was just watching ESPN, top ten plays...They were congratuating all the great plays, that were made...When they got to A-rod's homerun,during the play they said "A walk-off grandslam,to win the game"and then in the background, I here, "It's only April"...You know becausea win in September is better for your record, than a win inApril...

Comment

Is anyone,gonna watch the Masters???

Comment

Working...
                                X