Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Wow,a game was postponed,so theyhad a double-header...Those two games were postponed, so they had another double-header...Those two games were postponed also,loll...

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]Is anyone,gonna watch the Masters???[/quote]

Yeah I am going to watch the Masters too, I want to see if Tiger can pull it off again....

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]I was just watching ESPN, top ten plays...They were congratuating all the great plays, that were made...When they got to A-rod's homerun,during the play they said "A walk-off grandslam,to win the game"and then in the background, I here, "It's only April"...You know becausea win in September is better for your record, than a win inApril...[/quote]

The thing with AROD and everyone knows it, is that he will get you to the playoffs, but if you rely on him in the playoffs, thats where he comes up short. The rest of the team needs to play as if he's not
        on the team in the postseason.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]I was just watching ESPN, top ten plays...They were congratuating all the great plays, that were made...When they got to A-rod's homerun,during the play they said "A walk-off grandslam,to win the game"and then in the background, I here, "It's only April"...You know becausea win in September is better for your record, than a win inApril...[/quote]

The thing with AROD and everyone knows it, is that he will get you to the playoffs, but if you rely on him in the playoffs, thats where he comes up short. <U>The rest of the team needs to play as if he's not
          on the team in the postseason.
          [/quote]</U></P>

I,don't think that it has to be that extreme, loll...Everyone has to realize,(Fans, media and players)that there are 9 people in the lineup and pinch hitters...A-rod will be fine in the playoffs,if there isn't so much pressure on him...Even though Cano is one of my favorite players,he was terrible in the playoffs, also...A bunch of people couldn't hit, wellin the playoffs, lastyear...Obviously,the only player they go to, is A-rod...They don't turn to Cano,who washad a .343 average last year...A-rod shouldn't be the only one who is relied upon...Everyone should be relying on eachother...There'snot going to be, onlyone person who takes us to theWorld Series...If Yankee fans would realized thatall the World Series Championsget ringsand not only one person,we would be doing great...It's the World Series Champions,not the World Series Champ...</P>

Comment

Alright,on to the bottom of the first, loll...Lets go Yankees...

Comment

ANOTHER,HOMERUN FOR A-ROD!!!

Comment

AROD's in a catch22 position. He makes a buttload more money than everyone else, so because
                of that, he's expected to excel when others aren't. In the world of baseball and team sport, if you take away money, then everyone is expected to play evenly and put in their fair share.

Last year's Murderer's Row was complete crap!! Seems like the Yankee's lineup were the only people
                that bought into that!! So you could really argue both sides to AROD's dilemna...

Comment

ok, so i just bought 3 more movies: V for Vendetta, The Black Dalhia, and American Outlaws

my friend told me V for Vendetta was a great movie, one of his favorites. he also said American Outlaws is good, i bought it casue he said that and cause Colin Farrel is the man and Jessica Beil is hott. i bought the Black Dalhia cause i wanted to see that awhile ago and Scarlett Johanson is my #2 hottest girl right now (behind who else but Jessica Alba).

but i was wondering if any of you guys saw them and if they're good or not

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]ok, so i just bought 3 more movies: V for Vendetta, The Black Dalhia, and American Outlaws

my friend told me V for Vendetta was a great movie, one of his favorites. he also said American Outlaws is good, i bought it casue he said that and cause Colin Farrel is the man and Jessica Beil is hott. i bought the Black Dalhia cause i wanted to see that awhile ago and Scarlett Johanson is my #2 hottest girl right now (behind who else but Jessica Alba).

[/quote]</P>

V for Vendetta is killer, a great movie. Did you buy all those movies or rent them? You must be building up a hell of a collection</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]ok, so i just bought 3 more movies: V for Vendetta, The Black Dalhia, and American Outlaws

[/quote]</p>

V for Vendetta is killer, a great movie. Did you buy all those movies or rent them? You must be building up a hell of a collection</p>[/quote]
                      i bought them. i bought them at Gamestop, that's usually where i buy my movies. i buy them used and at Gamestop they have a great deal of buy 2 get 1 free there. they also sell their movies for either 5.99, 9.99, 12.99, or 14.99. its a pretty great deal there. i bought those 3, 2 realitively new movies for 21.70.

yea, and i just started my collection around 3 years ago and im up to around 180 movies or so. my family had like 200 movies before but my mom and step-dad got divorced and he got to keep all the movies. but i bought around 150 of my 180 on my own, the rest are either presents or my moms. my mom probably only has around 10-20 movies

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]

yea, and i just started my collection around 3 years ago and im up to around 180 movies or so. my family had like 200 movies before but my mom and step-dad got divorced and he got to keep all the movies. but i bought around 150 of my 180 on my own, the rest are either presents or my moms. my mom probably only has around 10-20 movies
                        [/quote]

Good job on your collection. It will take you awhile though to catch up to my 750 DVD movies....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]

[/quote]

Good job on your collection. It will take you awhile though to catch up to my 750 DVD movies....
                          [/quote]
                          you've had a lot more time to buy than me, and also have a career. lol. im still a student. dont you worry. movies is one of the things i take pride in. sports, movies, and music. i guess you could throw in school cause i do take pride in it, i just dont like it. lol

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                            you've had a lot more time to buy than me, and also have a career. lol. im still a student. dont you worry. movies is one of the things i take pride in. sports, movies, and music. i guess you could throw in school cause i do take pride in it, i just dont like it. lol
                            [/quote]

I've stopped collecting, and probably won't ever start again. So if you continue to collect, it's a sure
                            thing that you will surpass me. I'm about 1 year behind in recent movies that have come out....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                              [/quote]

I've stopped collecting, and probably won't ever start again. So if you continue to collect, it's a sure
                              thing that you will surpass me. I'm about 1 year behind in recent movies that have come out....

[/quote]
                              ah word. there are a lot of movies i want but dont have the $ for...

Comment

If it weren't for Arod's grand slam, Yanks would have had a very very bad weekend...

Comment

Working...
                                X