X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="kkr"]Helooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
    Whats all this about photoshoped see through wet shirts???!!
    Hows it going people!!!
    [/quote]</P>

Hey man!!! just some happy thought to think bout in this world of ****!!</P>

How r u man?? did u (or u, andy) heard anything bout those tix for the london game?? or am i too curious and do i need to wait a few more weeks??[]</P>

[/quote]
    Alright mate im good and you? i was gonna ask you and andy the same things as i havent heard anything about London yet either! Maybe another few weeks like you say!

<FONT color=#0000ff>What happend to PSV the other week</FONT> []
    [/quote]</P>

pls man don't talk bout that will ya!!![8o|][:@]!!!! too many injuries and too small of a 1st team..... i wished they didn't have to play liverpool this week so they could focus on winning the championship.... they only gained like 13 points in 8 matches after the winterbreak... can't believe it!!!!</P>

bout london game: yeah i guess we have to wait and see.... i do hope either one (prefer all) of us get in!!! does any of u know if they will tell the ppl who didn't get to go?? or only those lucky *******s who got in??</P>

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't get into Jessica Alba right now....I just can't......[U]
      [/quote]</p>

Hey asian!! tell us why not..??? u know u can share all that is on ur heart here?!?!?![]</p>[/quote]

I was soooo into her when she first came on the scene as Dark Angel. She is just
      really exotic looking.....I've finally gotten over her a couple years ago..... but it can really
      be easy to get sucked back in so I don't think about her.....
      [/quote]
      my top 2 girls that im in love with are Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansson.

ughhh, it gives me chills thinking abotu them, but in a good way
      [/quote]
      Take one from them two, has to be Scarlett!
      [/quote]
      idk bro, i have Alba a little higher rated than Scarlett.

but im fixing my myspace right now. look at it right now, its pretty good and after this response i know you'll love it:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=26447653
      [/quote]
      Cool man, thats good stuff, check mine here -
      link
      [/quote]
      thats pretty cool, i gotta start trying to make mine better. i gotta get some videos on there but idk how to. i want to get that Gibril/Demps highlight video on there. and i had a big Giants logo as my background before but i think everyone i know knows i have a Giants obsession so i dont need to show it that much anymore. now people must know my obsession with Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba

oh, and is that second picture on the right the girl from LOST?
      [/quote]
      Yeah the blonde is Emelie De Ravin, aka Claire from lost, do you know
      the other one, big breasted lady!? Id be suprised if you did!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]so, a little trouble finding a workable pic right now. but it will be done by tomorrow G28W. it will be done.!!!!

and dutchy no, I haven't heard about the tickets yet. I'm getting anxious now.
        [/quote]
        Alright dude how you doin?

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="kkr"]Helooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
          Whats all this about photoshoped see through wet shirts???!!
          Hows it going people!!!
          [/quote]</p>

Hey man!!! just some happy thought to think bout in this world of ****!!</p>

How r u man?? did u (or u, andy) heard anything bout those tix for the london game?? or am i too curious and do i need to wait a few more weeks??[]</p>

[/quote]
          Alright mate im good and you? i was gonna ask you and andy the same things as i havent heard anything about London yet either! Maybe another few weeks like you say!

<font color="#0000ff">What happend to PSV the other week</font> []
          [/quote]</p>

pls man don't talk bout that will ya!!![8o|][:@]!!!! too many injuries and too small of a 1st team..... i wished they didn't have to play liverpool this week so they could focus on winning the championship.... they only gained like 13 points in 8 matches after the winterbreak... can't believe it!!!!</p>

bout london game: yeah i guess we have to wait and see.... i do hope either one (prefer all) of us get in!!! does any of u know if they will tell the ppl who didn't get to go?? or only those lucky *******s who got in??</p>[/quote]
          I presume they will let all know, i mean its gonna be such a huge event and they have organised it well so id be surprised if they didnt let us know that our application was unsuccessful, but im hoping it doesnt come to that and that i get the good news any day!

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't get into Jessica Alba right now....I just can't......[U]
            [/quote]</p>

Hey asian!! tell us why not..??? u know u can share all that is on ur heart here?!?!?![]</p>[/quote]

I was soooo into her when she first came on the scene as Dark Angel. She is just
            really exotic looking.....I've finally gotten over her a couple years ago..... but it can really
            [/quote]

[/quote]
            [/quote]

but im fixing my myspace right now. look at it right now, its pretty good and after this response i know you'll love it:

[/quote]
            link
            [/quote]
            thats pretty cool, i gotta start trying to make mine better. i gotta get some videos on there but idk how to. i want to get that Gibril/Demps highlight video on there. and i had a big Giants logo as my background before but i think everyone i know knows i have a Giants obsession so i dont need to show it that much anymore. now people must know my obsession with Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba

[/quote]
            [/quote]
            no i dont, but shes goddam hott!

who is she?

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]
              oh man. you are my hero already for even attempting this.

i have become what is now commonly known as the "AsianGiant Love Syndrome" AKA "AGLS"
              [/quote]

haha yeah, Scarlett is another beauty...you guys are making me go crazy!!
              [/quote]
              Hey dude how goes you?
              [/quote]

I'm fine, I'll let you know what positions are available, I got your message from JG....

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]
                [/quote]

[/quote]
                link
                [/quote]

[/quote]
                [/quote]
                no i dont, but shes goddam hott!

who is she?
                [/quote]
                An English glamour model, who graces page 3 of one of our newpapers here in Britain! Im sure Andy knows of her? her neame is Keeley and she is like 19/20 and god damn hot, google her for pics, you wont be disappointed!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]
                  oh man. you are my hero already for even attempting this.

i have become what is now commonly known as the "AsianGiant Love Syndrome" AKA "AGLS"
                  [/quote]

haha yeah, Scarlett is another beauty...you guys are making me go crazy!!
                  [/quote]
                  Hey dude how goes you?
                  [/quote]

I'm fine, I'll let you know what positions are available, I got your message from JG....
                  [/quote]

Cool, Cool say thanks to her if you see her before me!

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]

[/quote]

No problem...

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]</P>

An English glamour model, who graces page 3 of one of our newpapers here in Britain! Im sure Andy knows of her? her neame is Keeley and she is like 19/20 and god damn hot, google her for pics, you wont be disappointed!
                      [/quote]</P>

say kkr: u need to cut a bit from the quotes u make, lol. or else Frute will come here and bust ya for it[]</P>

mmm i haven't heard bout her.... yet. will do in a moment or 2....</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]

[/quote]

No problem...
                        [/quote]</P>

i just saw her posting in that thread bout our avatars!!! u guys really should read that if not done so already....</P>

i bet she'll show herself here in a bit....</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="kkr"]</p>

[/quote]</p>

say kkr: u need to cut a bit from the quotes u make, lol. or else Frute will come here and bust ya for it[]</p>

mmm i haven't heard bout her.... yet. will do in a moment or 2....</p>[/quote]
                          Lol kk, will do next time!

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="kkr"]</P>

[/quote]</P>

say kkr: u need to cut a bit from the quotes u make, lol. or else Frute will come here and bust ya for it[]</P>

mmm i haven't heard bout her.... yet. will do in a moment or 2....</P>

[/quote]
                            Lol kk, will do next time!
                            [/quote]</P>

ok man, just so ya know![]</P>

</P>

Comment

oh well... guess i was wrong with my bet on jersey posting here...</P>

i gotta go! talk to y'all tomorrow! have a good night/evening for now!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

oh well... guess i was wrong with my bet on jersey posting here...</p>

i gotta go! talk to y'all tomorrow! have a good night/evening for now!</p>[/quote]
                                KK mate catch u later like!

Comment

Working...
                                X