• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    aight, thanks. i have that one as my background now
    [/quote]

yo, I'm not hanging around but give me the size of your screen and I'll have a crack at a wallpaper for ya!
    [/quote]
    na, i think i got mine. thanks anyway. mines just a regular Scarlett Johansson one. it's the one on the other page the one Chopper said was better. i wasnt taking his advice or anything i already had that. lol.

but nothing on that Jessica Alba picture?

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]
      [/quote]

yo, I'm not hanging around but give me the size of your screen and I'll have a crack at a wallpaper for ya!
      [/quote]
      na, i think i got mine. thanks anyway. mines just a regular Scarlett Johansson one. it's the one on the other page the one Chopper said was better. i wasnt taking his advice or anything i already had that. lol.

[/quote]

I'm still trying to find one that can be manipulated. it's starting to annoy me that I can't find one for ya.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

Go Red Wings!!!! Up 2-0!!!!!!</p>[/quote]
        Go Rangers!!!!!! Up 2-1!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]
          [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm still trying to find one that can be manipulated. it's starting to annoy me that I can't find one for ya.
          [/quote]
          its all good if you cant.

how bout a Scarlett Johansson one?

and idk if you saw, but me and Scarlett are getting married. i proposed to her last night, she said yes of course. we're thinking of having a wedding in the summer. all you guys will be invited.

i just relized, you dont need to do a Scarlett Johansson pic cause i can see whatever i want whenever i want! []

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]

and idk if you saw, but me and Scarlett are getting married. i proposed to her last night, she said yes of course. we're thinking of having a wedding in the summer. all you guys will be invited.

i just relized, you dont need to do a Scarlett Johansson pic cause i can see whatever i want whenever i want! []
            [/quote]

do a google pics search on jessica alba, turn off safe search. look at the second row, far right. greeen dress, look close.

Comment

yo andy

Comment

wow the boards are getting SLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW tonight.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]

[/quote]

do a google pics search on jessica alba, turn off safe search. look at the second row, far right. greeen dress, look close.
                  [/quote]
                  trust me bro, ive known about that pic for atleast a year now. lol

WHOOOO!

Rangers won 4-3!!!

Comment

Good morning everyone. we are staring at 2,000!

Comment

Holy crapola, premium gas is $3.39 here!!!

I knew I should have filled up before I got here dammnit!!!

Comment

Morning all. Nice cloudy morning today, huh? Was going to wash my car today, maybe I'll hold off.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning all. Nice cloudy morning today, huh? Was going to wash my car today, maybe I'll hold off.
                          [/quote]

Definitley hold off, we're suppose to get 2-3 days worth of rain this weekend...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning all. Nice cloudy morning today, huh? Was going to wash my car today, maybe I'll hold off.
                            [/quote]

Definitley hold off, we're suppose to get 2-3 days worth of rain this weekend...
                            [/quote]

What's up, AG? Thanks for the info. AG, there's a new PC game coming out later this year that you need to read up on. I know that your PC probably can't handle it, but check it out anyway. It's called World in Conflict. Looks sick, bro.

Comment

Comment

<P class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; BACKGROUND: white; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">These people prove it is a terminalcondition. As always, competition </SPAN></FONT><FONT face="Courier New" color=black><SPAN style="BACKGROUND: white; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></SPAN></FONT></P>
                                <P class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; BACKGROUND: white; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">this year has been keen. </SPAN></FONT><FONT face="Courier New" color=black><SPAN style="BACKGROUND: white; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'"><o></o></SPAN></FONT></P>
                                <P class=MsoNormal><FONT face="Courier New" color=black size=3><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; BACKGROUND: white; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'"><o></o></SPAN></FONT></P>
                                <P class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; BACKGROUND: white; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Thecandidates this year are....

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on"><FONT face=Arial><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Eighth Place</SPAN></FONT></st1:address></st1:Street><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">
                                </SPAN>
                                In <st1lace w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Detroit</st1:City></st1lace>, a 41-year-old man got stuck and drowned in two feet of water
                                after squeezing head first through an 18-inch-wide sewer grate to
                                retrieve his car keys.

<st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Seventh Place</st1:address></st1:Street>
                                A 49-year-old <st1lace w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">San Francisco</st1:City></st1lace> stockbroker, who "totally zoned when he
                                ran," accidentally jogged off a 100-foot high cliff on his daily run.

<st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on"><FONT face=Arial><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Sixth Place</SPAN></FONT></st1:address></st1:Street><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">
                                </SPAN>
                                Buxton: A man died on a beach when an 8-foot-deep hole he had dug into
                                the sand caved in as he sat inside it. Beach-goers said Daniel Jones,
                                21, dug the hole for fun, or protection from the wind, and had been
                                sitting in a beach chair at the bottom Thursday afternoon when it
                                collapsed, burying him beneath 5 feet of sand. People on the beach, on
                                the outer banks, used their hands and shovels, trying to claw their way
                                to Jones, a resident of <st1lace w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Woodbridge</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">VA</st1:State></st1lace> , but could not reach him. It
                                took rescue workers using heavy equipment almost an hour to free him
                                while about 200 people looked on. Jones was pronounced dead at a
                                hospital.

<st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on"><FONT face=Arial><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Fifth Place</SPAN></FONT></st1:address></st1:Street><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">
                                </SPAN>
                                Santiago Alvarado, 24, was killed in <st1lace w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Lompoc</st1:City></st1lace>, as he fell face-first
                                through the ceiling of a bicycle shop he was burglarizing. Death was
                                caused when the long flashlight he had placed in his mouth (to keep his
                                hands free) rammed into the base of his skull as he hit the floor.
                                </SPAN></FONT></P>

Comment

Working...
                                X