Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

wow, yanks played until 13th inning....glad I didn't stay up!

Comment

OMG....we need you WANG!!!!!!! Come back soon!

<h2><a href="http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2007/04/15/2007-04-15_wang_hurls_5_nohit_frames_in_rehab_start.html">
      Wang hurls 5 no-hit frames in rehab start</a></h2>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I'm burned out....I'm still in the middle of season 2.......maybe today I will watch a couple of episodes...
        [/quote]

Don't worry, you'll be drawn back into it....it's too good of a series to put down....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]wow, yanks played until 13th inning....glad I didn't stay up!
          [/quote]

I'm just reading about that game now! Goodness!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG....we need you WANG!!!!!!! Come back soon!

<h2><a href="http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2007/04/15/2007-04-15_wang_hurls_5_nohit_frames_in_rehab_start.html">
            Wang hurls 5 no-hit frames in rehab start</a></h2>
            [/quote]

wow...that's great! Let's hope he can do that again in the pro's.....

I didn't know Chicone(sp?) was released, I thought he was pretty good for the Yanks?

Comment

Uh oh....I am starting to hear some howling outside.......and I don't think it's a wolf......[:O]

Comment

hahahaha!!!

<h1>Oops! Eagles inadvertently pay RB twice</h1><h2>Team gives Westbrook extra $3 million, files grievance with NFL
                </h2>

PHILADELPHIA - Brian Westbrook received an extra $3 million from the Philadelphia Eagles in an accounting error.<p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>The
                star running back intends to pay the team back after getting his roster
                bonus twice. However, the Eagles filed a grievance with the NFL against
                Westbrook because the money hasnít been repaid yet, a team spokesman
                said Saturday.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Westbrook
                finished last season with a career high of 1,217 rushing yards and was
                sixth in the NFL with 1,916 yards from scrimmage. He signed a five-year
                contract extension worth $24.9 million during the 2005 season.</p>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Uh oh....I am starting to hear some howling outside.......and I don't think it's a wolf......[:O]
                  [/quote]

See, you jinxed yourself!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]hahahaha!!!

<h1>Oops! Eagles inadvertently pay RB twice</h1><h2>Team gives Westbrook extra $3 million, files grievance with NFL
                    </h2>PHILADELPHIA - Brian Westbrook received an extra $3 million from the Philadelphia Eagles in an accounting error.<p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>The
                    [/quote]

WHAT THE HELL??????????

Comment

whats up guys

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

WHAT THE HELL??????????
                        [/quote]

can these athletes lives get any better? They make 100x more than the average folk,
                        fans obsess over them and now accounting mistakes they get even more money!!!
                        (of course he has to pay it back but hasn't yet)

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]whats up guys
                          [/quote]

Not much....just a crappy Sunday.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]whats up guys
                            [/quote]

Not much....just a crappy Sunday.
                            [/quote]
                            yea, i hear it's supposed to rain until tuesday!

so how have your weekends been so far?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]hahahaha!!!

</h2>

PHILADELPHIA - Brian Westbrook received an extra $3 million from the Philadelphia Eagles in an accounting error.<p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>The
                              [/quote]
                              ha! you see this:

<a name="385540">Eagles | Team pays Westbrook his bonus twice
                              Sat, 14 Apr 2007 08:14:20 -0700</a></p>

<a name="385540">Bob Brookover, of the Philadelphia Inquirer, reports a $3 million accounting error by the </a>Philadelphia Eagles paid RB Brian Westbrook his roster bonus twice last season. The team has been forced to file a grievance with the NFL
                              against Westbrook because the money has not been repaid. Westbrook and
                              his agent, Fletcher Smith, have acknowledged the error and intend to return the money, according to a league source. The league could hit
                              the Eagles with a cap
                              charge for the mistake, under the collective-bargaining agreement. A
                              team source said the league has not penalized the Eagles for the error, but there is fear within the organization that another team could challenge the NFL if the league does not penalize them.
                              </p>

</p>

do it up G Men, get the Eagles fined!!!
                              </p>

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
                                yea, i hear it's supposed to rain until tuesday!

so how have your weekends been so far?
                                [/quote]

been working all weekend....enjoy your youth!

Comment

Working...
                                X