Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Well the one I saw he had started, and it just brings out the trolls. As predicted the FO hate thread has also started.... There's a hell of a lot more important things in life.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

She looks great for 38!!

I only hope I can look that good at 38.....but male version of course...

[/quote]I already do! [:P]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Shepard Smith just asked this lady a question and she said 2 words and he cut her off!!!

He then even said, I'm sorry for cutting you off....and then asked her ANOTHER question
        before she could even answer!!

Now he's still talking! I like Shepard Smith I think he's funny, but man, these people really love
        to hear themselves talk!!!
        [/quote]I like Megyn Kelly better!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

She looks great for 38!!

[/quote]I already do! [:P][/quote]

haha....

So Australia doesn't have to worry much about illegal immigration right?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Shepard Smith just asked this lady a question and she said 2 words and he cut her off!!!

He then even said, I'm sorry for cutting you off....and then asked her ANOTHER question
            before she could even answer!!

Now he's still talking! I like Shepard Smith I think he's funny, but man, these people really love
            to hear themselves talk!!!
            [/quote]

Shepard Smith is one of the best reporters on the news today. He's a smart guy, who knows what he is talking about.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]

Shepard Smith is one of the best reporters on the news today. He's a smart guy, who knows what he is talking about.
              [/quote]

I like his quick remarks.....

Comment

Is it just me, is her look just completely vacuous? Of course she is brain dead, and an iggle fan, and as skanky.... (Can't say the word or I'll get Imused)</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

She looks great for 38!!

[/quote]I already do! [:P][/quote]

haha....

So Australia doesn't have to worry much about illegal immigration right?
                  [/quote]only from Papau New Guinea!

Comment

haha are you watching the docs speaking?

The cheif surgeon I guess is talking and some other lady next to him keeps
                    interupting and talking to...it's really crazy...he even looked at her a couple times...

She's a doctor too, but she's just jumping all over him as he's answering the same
                    questions....and he's the Chief!!

Comment

everybody wants their 15 mins eh?

Comment

Naw I'm still at work. Looks like we have to get an airplane to FL, I guess there's a bunch of fires their right now.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]only from Papau New Guinea![/quote]

The aussies really have the best shot at being a superpower...they don't have any
                          neighboring countries to deal with. they can develop anything they want at will....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]only from Papau New Guinea![/quote]

The aussies really have the best shot at being a superpower...they don't have any
                            neighboring countries to deal with. they can develop anything they want at will....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Naw I'm still at work. Looks like we have to get an airplane to FL, I guess there's a bunch of fires their right now.[/quote]

If there is, you won't hear it on the news....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]only from Papau New Guinea![/quote]

[/quote]only problems is they have a relatively low populus. They deal plenty with the problems to the North of them. South is just Antartica and NZL (SE) and they have several military agreements with the Aussies. They make great wine however! I was in Perth for a week, the weather was like San Diego but without the crime or crowds, the women were beautiful, and the wine excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                X