Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

I wish I had 2 million for a townhouse......

Michael Strahan must have a few bucks left after paying out $15 million to ex-wife Jean. The New York Giants defensive end paid more than $2 million for a townhouse in Hermosa Beach, Calif., the L.A. Times reports.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/r_m/index.html

Comment

Awww......look at Birkhead and the baby!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

I wonder who slides in this year's draft.... I would guess Allen Branch or Ted Ginn jr. but i wonder... hmm....</P>

[/quote]

Willis! And we get him!!!!! [&lt;)] Mark it down!
        [/quote]</P>

</P>

haha ok i marked it!</P>

Comment

SURI CRUISE IS ONE YEAR OLD TODAY - the baby girl of Tom Crusie and Katie Holmes turns one year old today</P>

I feel sorry for that kid, with Tom as a daddy, kid will wind up whacky!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Good Morning All. Looks like we are finally getting someinfo on the VT shootings. Looks like you don't need to be a US citizen to buy a gun legally, shooter used his INS card.

Still crappy weather here, hows the weather for you guys AG and JG </P>

[/quote]I can't believe after 9-11 that you can be a resident alien and buy weapons.....Standby for the lawsuits against the State. Virginia might want to tighten up their act.</P>

WAITING PERIOD
            Is there a waiting period on gun sales?<FONT color=red>No</FONT>
            </P>

No state requirement that there be a waiting period for gun sales beyond the "instant check" in federal law. Police are not given any additional time to run a criminal background check to make sure the gun buyer is not prohibited from acquiring firearms. There is no "cooling off" period to help prevent crimes of passion. </P>

Comment

Whattup ya'll.....

Comment

Hey AG, where you been? I'm TAGF free for the next few days. Harooni has reached new levels of jakassary and I've reached my fill. Man their needs to be a happy medium with these laws. Cali is ridiculous....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Whattup ya'll.....
                  [/quote]</P>

Yo AG.</P>

There's a video of an interview of the shooter's previous roommates on cnn.com. Sounds like he was a head case. </P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey AG, where you been? I'm TAGF free for the next few days. Harooni has reached new levels of jakassary and I've reached my fill. Man their needs to be a happy medium with these laws. Cali is ridiculous....[/quote]

Where have I been? Well I couldn't get my arse up this morning.

And then when I finally did, I had to drive my arse to work which took 45 mins....

So I fnally got to work like at 10:30 or so!!!

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</p>

Yo AG.</p>

There's a video of an interview of the shooter's previous roommates on cnn.com. Sounds like he was a head case. </p>[/quote]

Oh really? I'll have to check it out once I settle down..... I don't really need to see it but I am curious.....

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

Yo AG.</P>

There's a video of an interview of the shooter's previous roommates on cnn.com. Sounds like he was a head case. </P>[/quote]Did you read any of his plays. They were disturbing,./... and pretty poorly written...

Comment

<P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">[:O]BLACKSBURG, Va.— The gunman blamed for the deadliest shooting in modern U.S. history had previously been accused of stalking two female students at <B _extended="true">Virginia Tech[/B] and had been taken to a mental health facility in 2005 after an acquaintance worried he might be suicidal, police said Wednesday.[/b]</P>

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,266683,00.html</P>

There are excerpts from the interview. I wonder if he was on ritalin? My Fiancee was saying that there was some study of kids involved in mass violent crimes and all of them had been on or were taking riatlin or is that just what the scientologists claim?</P>

Comment

Here's what I was afraid of:</P>

AUSTIN, Texas— Campus threats forced lock-downs and evacuations at universities, high schools and middle schools in at least 10 states on Tuesday, a day after a Virginia Tech student's shooting rampage killed 33 people</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</p>

Yo AG.</p>

There's a video of an interview of the shooter's previous roommates on cnn.com. Sounds like he was a head case. </p>[/quote]Did you read any of his plays. They were disturbing,./... and pretty poorly written...[/quote]

Nahh I just heard about them and I read the contents and page 1 on Smoking Gun. I don't want to waste anytime reading anymore of his crap...

Comment

Working...
                                X