X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,266683,00.html</p>

There are excerpts from the interview. I wonder if he was on ritalin? My Fiancee was saying that there was some study of kids involved in mass violent crimes and all of them had been on or were taking riatlin or is that just what the scientologists claim?</p>[/quote]

Ohhh let me check that link out...

And yes, there will be false alarms and lockdowns because of this....it always happens...

Comment

Sounds as if they had another incident on the VT campus this morning about a bomb threat in the president's office. I believe it was unfounded

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Sounds as if they had another incident on the VT campus this morning about a bomb threat in the president's office. I believe it was unfounded[/quote]

Yeah sounds like there are people that are enjoying this incident....

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

I wonder who slides in this year's draft.... I would guess Allen Branch or Ted Ginn jr. but i wonder... hmm....</p>

[/quote]

Willis! And we get him!!!!! [&lt;)] Mark it down!
          [/quote]</p>

haha ok i marked it!</p>[/quote]

He's visiting!

Ok...yeah that means nothing...heehee.......

Willis is a comin!

Comment

Sucks for him. He was such a nice guy......
            Maybe people will stop thinking of bringing him back....
            RIP Voltron!

<table class="s_playerNewsTable" id="Table1" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="471"><tbody><tr><td class="s_playerNewsTitle" style="background: rgb(3, 73, 127) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" width="430">
            </td><td style="background: rgb(3, 73, 127) none repeat scroll 0% 50%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" width="14"></td>
            <td width="6"></td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
            <td></td>
            <td class="s_playerNewsLeftBorder"></td>
            <td class="s_playerNewsText">

"Multiple sources" tell the Washington Post's Jason LaCanfora that free agent LB LaVar Arrington will retire.
            <div class="s_playerNewsTextMain">LaCanfora
            says he's still waiting for confirmation from Arrington's agent, Kevin
            Poston, who said in March his client doesn't intend to hang 'em up. Apr. 18 - 11:09 am et</div>Source: Washington Post</td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Sucks for him. He was such a nice guy......
              Maybe people will stop thinking of bringing him back....
              RIP Voltron!

<TABLE class=s_playerNewsTable id=Table1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=471 border=0>
              <TBODY>
              <TR>
              <TD class=s_playerNewsTitle style="BACKGROUND: rgb(3,73,127) 0% 50%; moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial" width=430>
              </TD>
              <TD style="BACKGROUND: rgb(3,73,127) 0% 50%; moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial" width=14></TD>
              <TD width=6></TD></TR>
              <TR>
              <TD></TD>
              <TD class=s_playerNewsLeftBorder></TD>
              <TD class=s_playerNewsText>
              "Multiple sources" tell the Washington Post's Jason LaCanfora that free agent LB LaVar Arrington will retire.

<DIV class=s_playerNewsTextMain>LaCanfora says he's still waiting for confirmation from Arrington's agent, Kevin Poston, who said in March his client doesn't intend to hang 'em up. Apr. 18 - 11:09 am et</DIV>Source: Washington Post</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
              [/quote]yeah, people will still call for it.....Well this just reinforces what Reese did was the correct move.

Comment

Do any of you subscribe to The Giant Insider publication. I started getting it out in Wyo. where there is a void of Giant info. They get a report every issue from Jim Sabo from Ourlads' Scouting Service. He seems to be the most intelligent/impartial voice in the mag. He is usually fairly optimistic towards the Gmen but isn't too impressed with our off-season cuts and aquisitions.

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Do any of you subscribe to The Giant Insider publication. I started getting it out in Wyo. where there is a void of Giant info. They get a report every issue from Jim Sabo from Ourlads' Scouting Service. He seems to be the most intelligent/impartial voice in the mag. He is usually fairly optimistic towards the Gmen but isn't too impressed with our off-season cuts and aquisitions.[/quote]

I don't subscribe to anything but the Giants send me this magazine every month or so.
                  I forget what its called....but I'm not sure how I got it and how they got my address....

The last one I got had Reese on the cover....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]yeah, people will still call for it.....Well this just reinforces what Reese did was the correct move.[/quote]

Reese is making GOOD HARD decisions!!!

Comment

JG check your PM....

Comment

Got it AG!

It's so funny....

TAGF has almost 3,000 threads and a little over 51,000 posts

General sports has 258 threads and close to 32,500 posts............

hhhmmmmmm....I wonder why.....[:P] LOL!

We need to overtake the TAGF section!!!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Got it AG!

It's so funny....

TAGF has almost 3,000 threads and a little over 51,000 posts

General sports has 258 threads and close to 32,500 posts............

hhhmmmmmm....I wonder why.....[:P] LOL!

We need to overtake the TAGF section!!!
                          [/quote]

haha remember when we used to be in TAGF? Thank god the mods didn't just delete this thread altogether!!! There weren't a lot of members here during that time either...

I would feel weird going back to TAGF......it's a lot better here....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][

haha remember when we used to be in TAGF? Thank god the mods didn't just delete this thread altogether!!! There weren't a lot of members here during that time either...

I would feel weird going back to TAGF......it's a lot better here....

[/quote]

OMG! I remember when this thread was over there....scary to think about that happening now!
                            Nicer here!

Comment

We would have a lot more trolls and just stupid users coming in here....

Has Harooni EVER posted here? I don't think he has...

Check your PM, i have one more stupid question...

Comment

ok nevermind, you answered it as I was making the post...

Comment

Working...
                                X