Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Tentarium"]So,is anyone here rooting, forthe Nets???They're gonna, crush the Raptors...You'll see, loll...[/quote]

Not really watching the playoffs but I wouldn't mind if the Net finally won a championship...

Don't think it will happen though....

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]So,is anyone here rooting, forthe Nets???They're gonna, crush the Raptors...You'll see, loll...[/quote]</P>

Hey guys! back at "normal" time[]</P>

Tent: u know i'll root for them!! please keep me updated, will ya??</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Tentarium"]So,is anyone here rooting, forthe Nets???They're gonna, crush the Raptors...You'll see, loll...[/quote]</p>

Hey guys! back at "normal" time[]</p>

Tent: u know i'll root for them!! please keep me updated, will ya??</p>[/quote]

nice to see you back at your normal time. Although you are most definitley welcome
        to join us earlier....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Tentarium"]So,is anyone here rooting, forthe Nets???They're gonna, crush the Raptors...You'll see, loll...[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

nice to see you back at your normal time. Although you are most definitley welcome
          to join us earlier....
          [/quote]</P>

ah that is nice too know!! i will man!!</P>

say i heard on CNN that there was a armed guy near NASA?? how did it end?? (did it ...??)</P>

There really is some weird **** going on in the world today.... sure hope ur prediction of 2012 wasn't too accurate.... (with the way it is going now it might be sooner??)</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][/quote]

I remember we had nintendo. When my brother wasn't hogging it I got to play it.
            Super Mario, Zelda (remember those commercials? ZELDA!!!!), Megaman(?), that dumb duck hunt thing, castlevania, Final Destiny...that's all I can remember playing....
            [/quote]

Yup those games were great!!

Don't forget Mike Tyson's Punch Out...I also had Excitebike, Double Dragon...Top Gun....many more....

[/quote]</P>

***reading back***</P>

i still have my NES!!! with all the talk i might dust it off and try to play it again... ahahah good old sweet memories....</P>

Comment

[/quote]</P>

No, problem...Yankees are up, 1-0...My prediction is that Alex Rodriguezwill hit a homerun on the third pitch, of his next at bat...I predicted a homerun on the second pitch,a week agoand I was right, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

No, problem...Yankees are up, 1-0...My prediction is that Alex Rodriguezwill hit a homerun on the third pitch, of his next at bat...I predicted a homerun on the second pitch,a week agoand I was right, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol!! thnx for the udate.... but i was talking bout the Nets - Raptors game but nice to know the yankees r up by 1!! (for all u baseball Yankeefans that is)</P>

Comment

AROD IS UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol!! thnx for the udate.... but i was talking bout the Nets - Raptors game but nice to know the yankees r up by 1!! (for all u baseball Yankeefans that is)</P>

[/quote]</P>

I knew what you meant, loll...Just an update, anyways, loll...Alex Rodriguez hit two homers tonight, so far...The Yankees are up,5-2, loll...</P>

Comment

</p>

***reading back***</p>

i still have my NES!!! with all the talk i might dust it off and try to play it again... ahahah good old sweet memories....</p>[/quote]

Don't bother, they have the ROMS now so you can just play them on your PC.

I used to have every NES game on ROM and I just played it with an NES emulator.
                      Same for Sega, TurboGrafix 16, NEO GEO...etc....

Comment

ah that is nice too know!! i will man!!</p>

say i heard on CNN that there was a armed guy near NASA?? how did it end?? (did it ...??)</p>

There really is some weird **** going on in the world today.... sure hope ur prediction of 2012 wasn't too accurate.... (with the way it is going now it might be sooner??)</p>[/quote]

I don't want to joke about 2012 anymore, it's starting to get scary!!!!

Comment

ah that is nice too know!! i will man!!</P>

say i heard on CNN that there was a armed guy near NASA?? how did it end?? (did it ...??)</P>

There really is some weird **** going on in the world today.... sure hope ur prediction of 2012 wasn't too accurate.... (with the way it is going now it might be sooner??)</P>

[/quote]

I don't want to joke about 2012 anymore, it's starting to get scary!!!!
                          [/quote]</P>

True!! from now on no more "2012" talk!!</P>

but do u know what happend there?? is it all over without anyone getting hurt??</P>

Comment

</P>

***reading back***</P>

i still have my NES!!! with all the talk i might dust it off and try to play it again... ahahah good old sweet memories....</P>

[/quote]

Don't bother, they have the ROMS now so you can just play them on your PC.

I used to have every NES game on ROM and I just played it with an NES emulator.
                            Same for Sega, TurboGrafix 16, NEO GEO...etc....
                            [/quote]</P>

really?? didn't know that! that is sweet!! where can i get these ROM's??</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I knew what you meant, loll...Just an update, anyways, loll...Alex Rodriguez hit two homers tonight, so far...The Yankees are up,5-2, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

loL!! so that sounds good!! how long do they have left to play?? game 2 is tomorrow right?? i might watch it.......</P>

</P>

....nah not getting into baseball, sorry...</P>

</P>

</P>

[:@] just read my admirals lost again.... 0-2... that is not a good way to start!!! i will have to go and root for them in 2 weeks!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

loL!! so that sounds good!! how long do they have left to play?? game 2 is tomorrow right?? i might watch it.......</P>

</P>

....nah not getting into baseball, sorry...</P>

</P>

</P>

[:@] just read my admirals lost again.... 0-2... that is not a good way to start!!! i will have to go and root for them in 2 weeks!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

We're in the top of the eigth, right now...I called Alex Rodriguez hitting a homerun in, three pitches...He, hit a homerun in four pitches, loll...Alex Rodriguez, iscomingup, loll...</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X