Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Tentarium"]

We're in the top of the eigth, right now...I called Alex Rodriguez hitting a homerun in, three pitches...He, hit a homerun in four pitches, loll...Alex Rodriguez, is ocming up, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

sweet!! still 5-2?? hope ur team wins and have a clean sweep over the sox!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

True!! from now on no more "2012" talk!!</p>

but do u know what happend there?? is it all over without anyone getting hurt??</p>[/quote]

I really didn't pay too much attention to it. I know one hostage is dead and I think another
      is wounded. The gunmen killed himself afterwards....

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

really?? didn't know that! that is sweet!! where can i get these ROM's??</p>[/quote]

I don't know where you can get them anymore. I found them on sites that were
        somewhat questionable if you know what I mean...

Those sites definitely don't exist anymore and I really wish I didn't delete all of them...
        I had thousands of games....on almost every system made....

Comment

whats up fellers?</P>

</P>

AG- you liking this score? you must be!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

whats up fellers?</p>

</p>

AG- you liking this score? you must be!</p>[/quote]

It's a great game!! Are you watching?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

really?? didn't know that! that is sweet!! where can i get these ROM's??</P>

[/quote]

Those sites definitely don't exist anymore and I really wish I didn't delete all of them...
              [/quote]</P>

darn!! i hoped u could tell me where to get those games again!!... i do remember hearing bout it some years ago.. but didn't paid a lot of attention to it. Wish i had !! oh well... might be back to the (S)NES after all!! HAHAHA</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

whats up fellers?</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey Crush!! </P>

this is the moment for u to decide wich team u favor. Sox or Yanks!!! and then stick with it till after this weekend[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

True!! from now on no more "2012" talk!!</P>

but do u know what happend there?? is it all over without anyone getting hurt??</P>

[/quote]

I really didn't pay too much attention to it. I know one hostage is dead and I think another
                  is wounded. The gunmen killed himself afterwards....
                  [/quote]</P>

hmmm, getting that used to it now r u, that u don't bother any more?? Good thing he killed himself, but a real shame that he had to hurt others before that!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

whats up fellers?</P>

</P>

[/quote]

It's a great game!! Are you watching?
                    [/quote]</P>

I am now. They were getting pumped up for Manny on that full count huh? Did I catch that A-Rod had two dings already tonight?</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

whats up fellers?</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey Crush!! </P>

this is the moment for u to decide wich team u favor. Sox or Yanks!!! and then stick with it till after this weekend[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey Dutchy, How ya doing? Cool we got a double dose of Dutch today. Yeah, I need to pick a team and stick to it. I'm leaning towards the sox. A bunch of my college buds, who live in NYC are Yanks fans. I like arguing with them on a wide variety of topics, so this can be one more!</P>

Comment

I just got done watching that flick, "Flags of our Father's", I think it was called, about the boys that raised the flag at Iwo Jima. It was pretty cool, I was not aware of all the controversy surrounding that scene.

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

really?? didn't know that! that is sweet!! where can i get these ROM's??</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

darn!! i hoped u could tell me where to get those games again!!... i do remember hearing bout it some years ago.. but didn't paid a lot of attention to it. Wish i had !! oh well... might be back to the (S)NES after all!! HAHAHA</p>[/quote]

Check out this site...

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/arcade/mame.html

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

whats up fellers?</p>

</p>

AG- you liking this score? you must be!</p>

[/quote]</p>

Hey Crush!! </p>

this is the moment for u to decide wich team u favor. Sox or Yanks!!! and then stick with it till after this weekend[]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Hey Dutchy, How ya doing? Cool we got a double dose of Dutch today. Yeah, I need to pick a team and stick to it. I'm leaning towards the sox. A bunch of my college buds, who live in NYC are Yanks fans. I like arguing with them on a wide variety of topics, so this can be one more!</p>[/quote]

Yup 2 homers in one game...

12 homers so far!!

Comment

Alright guys, I am off for the nite, everyone have a good one until tomorrow!!

GMEN if you come here, again, Happy Bday and enjoy it!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Alright guys, I am off for the nite, everyone have a good one until tomorrow!!

GMEN if you come here, again, Happy Bday and enjoy it!!

[/quote]</P>

AG- you getting nervous?</P>

</P>

Sleep well</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X