Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

lol......playing means....running around in my local park and hoping to get my car FINALLY washed! [<)]

If anyone is bored.....call up Paris Hilton and say..um...Hi ho! [:P]
    Though she probably changed her number..Boooo!

OOppsie...added some *** just in case.........I don't wanna get in trouble for putting fome fools personal info on here! [:P] But all the info is at DListed!

http://www.dlisted.com/node/9002

<b class="dateline"><h1 class="pageTitle">Shanna! Shanna! Shanna!</h1>[/b]
    <div class="content">
    <div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
    <div class="field-label"> </div>
    <div class="field-items">
    <div class="field-item">

</div>
    </div>
    </div>

<div align="left"><font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-size: 13px; position: static;">Lindsay </span><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-size: 13px; position: static;">Lohan's</span></font> MySpace and e-mail accounts were allegedly hacked earlier this week. Shanna Moakler wanted a little bit of the action and posted this on her MySpace yesterday in response to her account being hacked back in January:</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <blockquote><div align="left">and since there are 2 little girls with
    to much time on their hands and no one to love them....id like to share
    my "hacked" info as well. ive tried to disassociate myself from both
    these parties for some time now and like a fungus they wont go away.

<font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">Paris </span><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">Hilton</span></font>: princessph@*******.**********.net
    310-801-0***</p>

djllohan@***.com ( cause we like to pretend we are people we will never be talented enough to be)</p>

Lindsey Lohan: labellavita7@***.**********.net
    </p></div>
    </blockquote>
    <div align="left">She posted this last night, so I'm sure all the
    numbers and addresses have been disconnected by now. That's if they
    were the correc to begin with. It's sort of hot of Shanna, but at the
    same time she's 32-years-old and a mother! Isn't she a bit too old to
    get involved in that teenage crap?</div>
    <div align="left"></div>
    <div align="left">I don't know whether to love her or feel sorry for her ***. It's kind of a desperate way to get publicity.</div>
    <div align="left"></div></div>

Comment

Hey JG- Dee Dee Barber gets on my nerves. I've stopped going to threads where I see his name. Good comments on your behalf.

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]JG, I like your new motto. Is it a response to the constant name calling over at TAGF?[/quote]

Yup! Seriously. It gets outta contol. The moment someone disagrees with ya....they call you an idiot. Pure nonsense if ya ask me!
        [/quote]</p>

It also bums me out a wee bit that they throw the ****** word around so often. That word kind of offends me. When I was a little whipper snapper, I think around 12-13, I used that word a lot. One time I used it in front of my father. He scolded me, then that weekend, took me to a hospital that housed mentally ******ed children and showed me how I wrong I was to use that word. I haven't used it since and it is something I will never forget.</p>

[/quote]I never used that word and I refer to them as mentally disabled. My job calls them "consumers".
        [/quote]</p>

What line of work are you in?</p>

[/quote] Parc.
        [/quote]</p>

Whats parc.?</p>[/quote]An organization that helps people with disabilities.

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey JG- Dee Dee Barber gets on my nerves. I've stopped going to threads where I see his name. Good comments on your behalf.[/quote]True. Him and Harooni were both the people who claimed no one can give a lending hand out to those who lost loved ones at V.T.. But it was Harooni who began making morbid jokes about the shooting.

Comment

[quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]JG, I like your new motto. Is it a response to the constant name calling over at TAGF?[/quote]

Yup! Seriously. It gets outta contol. The moment someone disagrees with ya....they call you an idiot. Pure nonsense if ya ask me!
            [/quote]</P>

It also bums me out a wee bit that they throw the ****** word around so often. That word kind of offends me. When I was a little whipper snapper, I think around 12-13, I used that word a lot. One time I used it in front of my father. He scolded me, then that weekend, took me to a hospital that housed mentally ******ed children and showed me how I wrong I was to use that word. I haven't used it since and it is something I will never forget.</P>

[/quote]I never used that word and I refer to them as mentally disabled. My job calls them "consumers".
            [/quote]</P>

What line of work are you in?</P>

[/quote] Parc.
            [/quote]</P>

Whats parc.?</P>

[/quote]An organization that helps people with disabilities.
            [/quote]</P>

oh thats cool</P>

Comment

[quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey JG- Dee Dee Barber gets on my nerves. I've stopped going to threads where I see his name. Good comments on your behalf.[/quote]True. Him and Harooni were both the people who claimed no one can give a lending hand out to those who lost loved ones at V.T.. But it was Harooni who began making morbid jokes about the shooting.
              [/quote]
              that was a mistake by him. can people please forget about this. it was an honest mistake by him, he did not know that the VT shooting had happened. he appologized quickly after he found out what happened and even deleted the post. it was an honest mistake and idk why people cant see that.

but anyway, i sorta like both of them. they know their stuff and believe in their points of view. to understand both of them you have to see where they're coming from

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey JG- Dee Dee Barber gets on my nerves. I've stopped going to threads where I see his name. Good comments on your behalf.[/quote]True. Him and Harooni were both the people who claimed no one can give a lending hand out to those who lost loved ones at V.T.. But it was Harooni who began making morbid jokes about the shooting.
                [/quote]
                that was a mistake by him. can people please forget about this. it was an honest mistake by him, he did not know that the VT shooting had happened. he appologized quickly after he found out what happened and even deleted the post. it was an honest mistake and idk why people cant see that.

but anyway, i sorta like both of them. they know their stuff and believe in their points of view. to understand both of them you have to see where they're coming from
                [/quote]</P>

I don't agree with you, dee dee is a pompous clown</P>

Comment

Yo yo yo y'all!
                  Today was gorgeous outside!
                  I ran and now I'm exhausted....boooo!

[:P]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Yo yo yo y'all!

[/quote]</P>

I just saw it's supposed to hit 80 here on Monday. [ip]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</p>

I just saw it's supposed to hit 80 here on Monday. [ip]</p>[/quote]

Ugh....I hate it when it gets warmer....gonna have to start shaving my legs more often so I can wear all my cute stuff....Blah!

The things we gals do.....[:P]

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey JG- Dee Dee Barber gets on my nerves. I've stopped going to threads where I see his name. Good comments on your behalf.[/quote]True. Him and Harooni were both the people who claimed no one can give a lending hand out to those who lost loved ones at V.T.. But it was Harooni who began making morbid jokes about the shooting.
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

He made an honest mistake....hopefully he learned to get his facts straight.

However those 2 still aren't my favs.
                        They know their stuff...yet they still talk a lot of crap and nonsense to other posters. I don't think it's cool sometimes.
                        But that's just me! [:P]

Damn it's hot.....ugh...I miss winter!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

I just saw it's supposed to hit 80 here on Monday. [ip]</P>

[/quote]

Ugh....I hate it when it gets warmer....gonna have to start shaving my legs more often so I can wear all my cute stuff....Blah!

The things we gals do.....[:P]
                          [/quote]</P>

We appreciate it! It doesn't go unnoticed[]</P>

Comment

LOL!
                            Well...I'm off. Gotta shower!
                            Have a good night! [&lt;)]

Comment

Anyone around tonight? </P>

</P>