Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Yeah, I rarely ever did Cardio pre-30. Now... it's the main thing....Getting olders suxk[/quote]</P>

I agree, I don't feel good unless I get a good sweat going. I do 30-45 min cardio, 1hr-1.5hr weight train. </P>[/quote]I only do about 3 miles, some days fast, some slow. I only do 1 body part for wt training so it too is only about 30 minutes.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]wow, that is a nice shot of an ejection....

These Blue Angel pilots are so precise about everything it makes me wonder why he
      didn't eject...was there any voice recording?
      [/quote]well he may have had a flight control malfunction as was trying to keep collateral damage to a minimum. THe sad thing is you know the lawyers are already lining up to sue the Navy.[/quote]

Agreed, when there is a tragic incident, there's 2 types of "people/outles" that benefit immediately.

And that's your media and lawyers...

Comment

Well today will be my seventh day in a row working...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Well today will be my seventh day in a row working...[/quote]

[:O]

Comment

MJ, would you like a new Hoff avatar?

Comment

Hey AG, is that the same girl in your new avatar? Off for a run. Gotta fly at noon.

Comment

Hey guys!</P>

How is everones sunday?? hope sunny and bright?!?!</P>

Say asian: i must say i luv that new avatar u made!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey AG, is that the same girl in your new avatar? Off for a run. Gotta fly at noon.[/quote]

Yes sir....

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey guys!</p>

How is everones sunday?? hope sunny and bright?!?!</p>[/quote]

Hey dutch, it's beautiful out. I just got in from doing some errands.

Problem when it is nice, EVERYONE is out and the roads are packed.

Reason why I need to live in a far off land so I can actually enjoy being outside....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Yeah, I rarely ever did Cardio pre-30. Now... it's the main thing....Getting olders suxk[/quote]</P>

I agree, I don't feel good unless I get a good sweat going. I do 30-45 min cardio, 1hr-1.5hr weight train. </P>

[/quote]I only do about 3 miles, some days fast, some slow. I only do 1 body part for wt training so it too is only about 30 minutes.[/quote]</P>

Same, I only do I muscle group a day as well. Chest, I might do five different exercises, 3-4 sets of 12-15 reps. Back I only do three exercises, same sets/reps.</P>

Do you do your arms all at once or split them with another group. Bi/Tri together or something like back/bi and then chest/tri? I ask because I have switched to doing bi/tri in one day and don't feel I get the burn on the second of the two.</P>

Comment

Hey Dutchy!</P>

</P>

Like AG said, beautiful day here on the East Coast. Is it still unseasonly warm where you are?</P>

Comment

Man, I know ESPN2 can play somelame stuff but right now they have competitive jump roping.[:O]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey guys!</P>

How is everones sunday?? hope sunny and bright?!?!</P>

[/quote]

Hey dutch, it's beautiful out. I just got in from doing some errands.

Problem when it is nice, EVERYONE is out and the roads are packed.

Reason why I need to live in a far off land so I can actually enjoy being outside....
                            [/quote]</P>

lol! i know what u mean.... i live 30 minutes from the beach. Everytime i wanna go there is traffic all the way from my front door to the beach.... don't know why everyone wants to go at the same time. Do u ever go to the beach??</P>

and yeah, living in some outside place with all the space u want does sound wonderfull. But only for vacations though, cause i kinna like the (sub)urban life im living.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Man, I know ESPN2 can play somelame stuff but right now they have competitive jump roping.[:O][/quote]

LOL that is sad....

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Hey Dutchy!</P>

</P>

Like AG said, beautiful day here on the East Coast. Is it still unseasonly warm where you are?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey crush!! how r u man??</P>

yeah, really warm here!! low 80's whole week and next!! wonder what summer will bring. That and no rain, wich is really odd cause usually it is wet all the time.... How is the weather in the boston area??</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X