Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]AG, wasn't I pending for RBs?
    [/quote]

Were you? It must have changed somehow along the way....

Plus we haven't seen you for awhile so we weren't sure what your
    status was.....
    [/quote]
    Makes sense. K.

Comment

LOL!

<b class="dateline"><h1 class="pageTitle">NO WORDS</h1>[/b]
      <div class="content">
      <div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
      <div class="field-label"> </div>
      <div class="field-items">
      <div class="field-item">
      </div>
      </div>
      </div>
      <div align="left"></div>
      <div align="left">Somebody slap this ho! She should get her "rich people" rights taken away from her! This is offensive and I've had enough. The <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">wig</span></font>, the cowboy hat, the fur, the eyes!!!! Is it that hard to NOT look like a craz, homeless person that just won the lottery? </div></div>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Bye Dutchy!
        Hey kkr!
        [/quote]
        Gooday m'lady, how goes thee?
        [/quote]

Just chillin like a villain! [:P]

All is going good with you?

Did you get a new avatar yet...since you are back?
        [/quote]
        you're deffinately not gellin'

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Bye Dutchy!
          Hey kkr!
          [/quote]
          [/quote]

[/quote]

Havnt seen andy around to be honest! When i do ill get him to mock me up an avatar for my rb's job!!!
          Im good just busy with a programming assignment, its a nightmare! Got loads to do and its in for a week tommorow, aghhhhhh!!!
          Looking forward to being part of the team going into the draft next week again!!!

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Bye Dutchy!
            Hey kkr!
            [/quote]
            [/quote]

[/quote]
            [/quote]

lol..I ain't gellin like Magellan..........

Ferdinand should've smiled more.....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Bye Dutchy!
              Hey kkr!
              [/quote]
              [/quote]

[/quote]
              [/quote]

lol..I ain't gellin like Magellan..........

Ferdinand should've smiled more.....

[/quote]
              and the award for most random post goes to....yep, JG! congrats!

Comment

LOL...yeah that was random on my part! [:P]

Check out old ferdinand's wikipedia image entry... looks like um..some dude named Stephan has a small magic wand????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:F...d_Magellan.jpg

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]
                  *sigh* Now we gotta wait for dutchy to come back on.
                  [/quote]

Well we do have KKR.....
                  [/quote]

SirHenry Anderson, not Sir Henry Anderson if you see what i mean, i.e. his first name is SirHenry - Weird!

Seen here anyway.

To be a Sir as far as im aware you have to be knighted by the Queen (could be wrong but thats what i thought)and that can only happen if you are a UK native (you can recieve honourary knighthoods however)

Hope that sheds some light on the situ...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]LOL...yeah that was random on my part! [:P]

Check out old ferdinand's wikipedia image entry... looks like um..some dude named Stephan has a small magic wand????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:F...d_Magellan.jpg
                    [/quote]

Hilarious!!

Comment

ive had these sogns since like the day after the VT incident, but if any of you liek rap i have like 3 songs that's a tribute to it.

Comment

SirHenry is also a Defensive Tackle not line backer, i should think so at 315 pounds as well!! I mean i know our LB situation was bad but not bad enough to start playing fattys there!!!! lolz

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]LOL!

<b class="dateline"><h1 class="pageTitle">NO WORDS</h1>[/b]
                          <div class="content">
                          <div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
                          <div class="field-label"> </div>
                          <div class="field-items">
                          <div class="field-item">
                          </div>
                          </div>
                          </div>
                          <div align="left"></div>
                          <div align="left">Somebody slap this ho! She should get her "rich people" rights taken away from her! This is offensive and I've had enough. The <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">wig</span></font>, the cowboy hat, the fur, the eyes!!!! Is it that hard to NOT look like a craz, homeless person that just won the lottery? </div></div>
                          [/quote]

WOW...and she actually wants to make a comeback?? How??

I love it though, she is melting in front of our eyes.....her life was SOOO great before and
                          she rubbed it in everyone's face...

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]SirHenry is also a Defensive Tackle not line backer, i should think so at 315 pounds as well!! I mean i know our LB situation was bad but not bad enough to start playing fattys there!!!! lolz
                            [/quote]
                            yeah, made a minor 'stake, I was thinking of the other guy that was allocated by the Giants on the Sea Devils.

Comment

hey all, I'm back again. what is it about the end of winter that makes my friends all want to party all the time? I can't handle it! last night I was up till 3.30am playing who wants to be a millionaire online. I should have just gone home, but no, and damn I'm regretting it now.

anyway, how is everyone doing? cool new avatar AG! like the title at the bottom with the two tone blue, it looks sweeet!! and kkr, I'll make you up a RB avatar right away.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey all, I'm back again. what is it about the end of winter that makes my friends all want to party all the time? I can't handle it! last night I was up till 3.30am playing who wants to be a millionaire online. I should have just gone home, but no, and damn I'm regretting it now.

anyway, how is everyone doing? cool new avatar AG! like the title at the bottom with the two tone blue, it looks sweeet!! and kkr, I'll make you up a RB avatar right away.
                                [/quote]
                                Alright mate hows it going?
                                Nice one on the Avatar, perhaps this pic
                                What do you use to do so, photoshop? You have to resize them to 80x80?

Comment

Working...
                                X