Hey kid! how r u??</P>

i saw ur post from earlier today.... made me laugh!![]</P>

but i truely don't know the answer, but i think kkr said it right.</P>

Comment

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Hey dutchy how are things?

Comment

Hey mjg, i m good. How bout yourself?? Done working now and having a day or so off, or still in the mids of working week?? R there already some forrest fires u and ur men have to work on or is all still quiet?? (if it is the latter i hope it will last real long!!)

Comment

well, i gotta go. do some work here and then go to bed. Talk to u guys later this week.</P>

for now good night/evening</P>

Comment

33-21 Giants over the Packers in the 4th quater with 6 minutes left on All Madden mode. Just made a TD pass to Moss who I used a pump fake to then confuse Woodson.

Comment

[quote user="GORGOROTH"] 33-21 Giants over the Packers in the 4th quater with 6 minutes left on All Madden mode. Just made a TD pass to Moss who I used a pump fake to then confuse Woodson.
                [/quote]
                My best ever game on madden was against philli on MNF down 21 points in the fourth quarter, abandoned my running game and aired it out and managed to win the game in overtime! Plax had like 250+ recieving yards! Was mental!

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="GORGOROTH"] 33-21 Giants over the Packers in the 4th quater with 6 minutes left on All Madden mode. Just made a TD pass to Moss who I used a pump fake to then confuse Woodson.
                  [/quote]
                  My best ever game on madden was against philli on MNF down 21 points in the fourth quarter, abandoned my running game and aired it out and managed to win the game in overtime! Plax had like 250+ recieving yards! Was mental!
                  [/quote]
                  Oh and gooday alll!

Comment

morning....need coffee...

Comment

Good morning.....today I have hot coffee but I am going to have to make my transition to ice coffee in the mornings now...

Does anyone know people that drink hot coffee in 90 degree weather? Sometimes I go into DD's and it's hot as all hell, and people order hot coffee!!

HOW!!?? Just looking at it makes me sweat.....

Comment

I order hot coffee when it is hot outside!!

Boris Yeltsin is dead.

Comment

I always drink hot coffee, regardless of OAT. Man am I unmotivated about going to work....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I always drink hot coffee, regardless of OAT. Man am I unmotivated about going to work....[/quote]</P>

mjg- you know many acronyms! must be the navy in ya. I know outdoor ambient temp. from avalanche reduction study.</P>

Comment

Dow is up almost 10 points!

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]I always drink hot coffee, regardless of OAT. Man am I unmotivated about going to work....[/quote]</P>

mjg- you know many acronyms! must be the navy in ya. I know outdoor ambient temp. from avalanche reduction study.</P>[/quote]right you are. I could infact talk with only acronyms to really confuse you! loll! Of course the business world has it's own share which I'm starting to learn.

Comment

Working...
                                X