Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"]

Lols, well they say you have a double somewhere else in the world dont you!?
    [/quote]

that's true. and in that case some lucky guy somewhere in the world gets to look like me in a place that has women living there. I envy him!
    [/quote]

HAHAHAHAA!!!! lolz, dont you live on one of the Scottish Isles? If so whats the population there or where ever you are!?
    [/quote]

not an island but close. population? what's that?

that's where I live

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I look exactly like my avatar strahan</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

except I'm white</P>

[/quote]
      So your admitting to having gap-teeth!!
      [/quote]</P>

lol,well besides the skin color, I don't have gapped teeth, my hair's a wee bit longer, arms a bit smaller and generally just way less cool than him</P>

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]
        I dont understand what your saying AG!
        [/quote]

I don't have a detailed image of what anyone looks like. It's kinda like a blurry face.
        That, and I start picturing you looking like the avatar in a weird way.

It's like when you talk to someone in AIM for a long time, your mind just makes up
        some generic image of the person.

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Before we show pics of ourselves, we should go around and have the staff write down what they think the other staff members look like. If anyone feels like it.[/quote]
          I immagine you have long hair and a beard, and glasses! Just a guess!
          [/quote]</P>

Nope, i use 1 longer than you for the hair -#2. Beard is actually a goatee and no glasses.</P>

Comment

Andy i take it that population question was a joke! lolz
            That sure looks like its way way way up north! If you get tickets its gonna be a killer for you to get to London, you'll have to fly surely?

Comment

KKR- now that I think of it, I think I'd like to sport the gap tooth look. It's got character

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]
                [/quote]

I don't have a detailed image of what anyone looks like. It's kinda like a blurry face.

It's like when you talk to someone in AIM for a long time, your mind just makes up

[/quote]

Very true mate, very true! For all i know you could look like a sexy asian woman! (that was a reference to the avatar, im not gay or ought!!!)

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]
                  [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

same for me. I have a fuzzy image of everyone. For some reason though, I really feel that mgj looks like hasselhoff, except he posted a picture of him in the gym and you dont' get a great look but it doesn't look like hasselhoff</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]KKR- now that I think of it, I think I'd like to sport the gap tooth look. It's got character[/quote]
                    I think Strahan is the only person i have ever seen who is able to carry off the gap-tooth look!!! Anyone else who has one it looks stupid, but not Stray, he makes it cool and even if it did look stupid i wouldnt want to be the one to tell him!

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]

Very true mate, very true! For all i know you could look like a sexy asian woman! (that was a reference to the avatar, im not gay or ought!!!)
                      [/quote]

I know what you mean, maybe I should start posting male pictures...but I like looking at
                      female faces... [:$]

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]KKR- now that I think of it, I think I'd like to sport the gap tooth look. It's got character[/quote]
                        I think Strahan is the only person i have ever seen who is able to carry off the gap-tooth look!!! Anyone else who has one it looks stupid, but not Stray, he makes it cool and even if it did look stupid i wouldnt want to be the one to tell him!
                        [/quote]

What about Madonna?

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]Andy i take it that population question was a joke! lolz
                          That sure looks like its way way way up north! If you get tickets its gonna be a killer for you to get to London, you'll have to fly surely?
                          [/quote]

yeah, a bit of a joke. there's about 250 people living here.

the nearest airport is inverness, about 80 miles away. also home to the nearest hjospital, cinema, decent supermarket etc. etc. the London trip would require 2 days travel each way I'm sure.

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]KKR- now that I think of it, I think I'd like to sport the gap tooth look. It's got character[/quote]
                            [/quote]</P>

He reminds me a bit of Mike Tyson. I can't remember if Tyson has the gap but they both have the same kind of lisp. Another person I wouldn't want to make fun of in front of!</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]KKR- now that I think of it, I think I'd like to sport the gap tooth look. It's got character[/quote]
                              [/quote]

What about Madonna?
                              [/quote]</P>

I used to think madonna was so hot when i was young dumb and full of.... Not so much any more</P>

AG- I know you won't agree but I think David Ortiz pulls off the gap tooth look</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</p>

He reminds me a bit of Mike Tyson. I can't remember if Tyson has the gap but they both have the same kind of lisp. Another person I wouldn't want to make fun of in front of!</p>[/quote]

at least with Strahan, you'd get to keep your ears!

Comment

Working...
                                X