Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]KKR- now that I think of it, I think I'd like to sport the gap tooth look. It's got character[/quote]
    I think Strahan is the only person i have ever seen who is able to carry off the gap-tooth look!!! Anyone else who has one it looks stupid, but not Stray, he makes it cool and even if it did look stupid i wouldnt want to be the one to tell him!
    [/quote]</P>

He reminds me a bit of Mike Tyson. I can't remember if Tyson has the gap but they both have the same kind of lisp. Another person I wouldn't want to make fun of in front of!</P>

[/quote]

at least with Strahan, you'd get to keep your ears!
    [/quote]</P>

lol, andy it looks as if you live in a killer place.</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"]Andy i take it that population question was a joke! lolz
      That sure looks like its way way way up north! If you get tickets its gonna be a killer for you to get to London, you'll have to fly surely?
      [/quote]

yeah, a bit of a joke. there's about 250 people living here.

the nearest airport is inverness, about 80 miles away. also home to the nearest hjospital, cinema, decent supermarket etc. etc. the London trip would require 2 days travel each way I'm sure.
      [/quote]
      Thats crazy!

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</p>

I used to think madonna was so hot when i was young dumb and full of.... Not so much any more</p>

AG- I know you won't agree but I think David Ortiz pulls off the gap tooth look</p>[/quote]

I have no problem with Big Papi. He's a good and clutch hitter....he also pulls off the gap tooth look.

Madonna is annoying now, especially with her on and off again english accent....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]

Very true mate, very true! For all i know you could look like a sexy asian woman! (that was a reference to the avatar, im not gay or ought!!!)
          [/quote]

I know what you mean, maybe I should start posting male pictures...but I like looking at
          female faces
          ... [:$]
          [/quote]
          I agree 100% [:P]

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

lol, andy it looks as if you live in a killer place.</p>[/quote]

it's a real nice place, just a bid lacking in a social life.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</p>

I used to think madonna was so hot when i was young dumb and full of.... Not so much any more</p>

AG- I know you won't agree but I think David Ortiz pulls off the gap tooth look</p>[/quote]

I have no problem with Big Papi. He's a good and clutch hitter....he also pulls off the gap tooth look.

Madonna is annoying now, especially with her on and off again english accent....
              [/quote]
              She is also into the adopting an orphan "FAD" fashion accessory thing!

Comment

[/quote]
                Crazy man, cant you move?

Comment

[/quote]

for those who missed it first time around, this is my home.

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]
                    [/quote]

It's wrong to mess with someone's life. It is all publicity...

Just like all the young pop stars want to walk around holding a little pet dog like Paris...

Then when it's no longer cool they drop the dog off at Taco Bell....

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]
                      [/quote]

I don't want to really.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]
                        [/quote]

I don't want to really.
                        [/quote]

I wouldn't move if that was my place!! I would LOVE IT!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]
                          [/quote]

Just like all the young pop stars want to walk around holding a little pet dog like Paris...

[/quote]

when she adopted the first one the kids dad said he didn't give his permission. she just used her expensive lawyers to get the kid

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

lol, andy it looks as if you live in a killer place.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

for those who missed it first time around, this is my home.

[/quote]</P>

Dude that place looks bomber. I just moved to Boston from the Rockies. I loved the mountains but missed the ocean. It looks like you have both</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

when she adopted the first one the kids dad said he didn't give his permission. she just used her expensive lawyers to get the kid
                              [/quote]</P>

She's a joke, trying to act all high, mighty and cultured, living in England or wherever she is. We all remember she's just a slut from michigan!</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]
                                [/quote]

I don't want to really.
                                [/quote]
                                Thats cool, as soon as i finish Uni i hope to move abroad!

Comment

Working...
                                X