Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

I show dogs. I have a real job...but I've put three titles on my boy this year. I'm not an expert--but I'll help if I can[] </P>

[/quote]

As opposed to us having fake jobs? LOL.....

That is impressive though!!!
    [/quote]</P>

Unless you're big time..it doesn't bring home the bacon..maybe one day...</P>

Comment

Wow...Bills up 21-10! One of my friends is a crazy Jets fan......would love to see him cry tonite....Keep it up Bill!</P>

If the Saints manage to beat the Cowturds tonight.......I will be having sweet dreams tonite! []</P>

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]I can't wait to hear Jaws and why the Eagles are going to beat the Giants[/quote]</P>

</P>

Oh..NO...I live in the Philly area!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Well I didn't see the game but I see Eli had 3TD's and no picks. Now I heard there was some accuracy issues, but not turning ovr the ball in December and making plays is very important and a vast improvement for him, which we emphasized with him. So I'm pleased. Glad he's playing better.[/quote]</P>

*</P>

The past two games ELi has been a combined:</P>

41/69** 442 yards 5 TDs 0 Ints...</P>

not bad! [:P]</P>[/quote]

Great stat! Thanks Jersey. We still need consistency with Eli and he has to make those easy throws to Moss. But I'll take him protecting the ball and playing better now two weeks in a row. I want him to keep this up and a little better accuracy from him next week.

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

[quote user="Pierce 58"]I can't wait to hear Jaws and why the Eagles are going to beat the Giants[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Oh..NO...I live in the Philly area!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>[/quote]
            Have a fun week

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]I can't wait to hear Jaws and why the Eagles are going to beat the Giants[/quote]</p>

</p>

Oh..NO...I live in the Philly area!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]

That's a bummer, good luck with that!!

I thought you lived in NJ, your name is misleading....

Comment

Wow...SD up 28-3 at the half......poor Jay Cutler...looks like he wants to cry....

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]Hey Bleu--QB Coach--awesome job today,,When do you get your puppy?* My offer still stands.* Whatt kind of dog is*it?[/quote] Thanks Swissy! I'm extremely pleased w/Eli. London is too young for me to get her, she doesn't come home until mid-January. She's a shih tzu. And what offer are u referring to? I must have missed it sorry. BTW great job cheering today, ur energy and enthusiasm is great![/quote]</P>

I show dogs.* I have a real job...but I've put three titles on my boy this year.* I'm not an expert--but I'll help if I can[]* </P>[/quote]

Oh wow that is impressive Swissy. What type of dogs do you show?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow...SD up 28-3 at the half......poor Jay Cutler...looks like he wants to cry....[/quote]

He's not the only one that wants to cry, so does the entire Denver fan base...

I think Shanihan is second guessing his decision....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

How is the name SwissyGirl misleading???? [:P] Are you confusing the cheerleaders.....[:P] [D]</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

[quote user="Pierce 58"]I can't wait to hear Jaws and why the Eagles are going to beat the Giants[/quote]</p>

</p>

Oh..NO...I live in the Philly area!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

How is the name SwissyGirl misleading???? [:P] Are you confusing the cheerleaders.....[:P] [D]</p>[/quote]

I swore when I read that it was coming from you!! I made sure of it...

I think i need coffee....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow...SD up 28-3 at the half......poor* Jay Cutler...looks like he wants to cry....[/quote]

He's not the only one that wants to cry, so does the entire Denver fan base...

I think Shanihan is second guessing his decision....
                          [/quote]

That's what he gets. He had a good team with Plummer and you don't throw your season away with a freaking rookie. That's a slap in Plummer's face IMO. Especially in the AFC. But everyone always wants the back-up to come in and save the day, and its not gonna happen. So good for them, that was a stupid decision on their part.

Comment

wow, we're gonna hit 200 pages tonight. that's awesome.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

How is the name SwissyGirl misleading???? [:P] Are you confusing the cheerleaders.....[:P] [D]</P>

[/quote]

I swore when I read that it was coming from you!! I made sure of it...

I think i need coffee....

[/quote]</P>

LOL!</P>

It's all good!</P>

Question.....did we lose the game today? Because when I went over to the TAGF section.....oh my...it feels like we lost 100-3 [:O]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]Hey Bleu--QB Coach--awesome job today,,When do you get your puppy? My offer still stands. Whatt kind of dog isit?[/quote] Thanks Swissy! I'm extremely pleased w/Eli. London is too young for me to get her, she doesn't come home until mid-January. She's a shih tzu. And what offer are u referring to? I must have missed it sorry. BTW great job cheering today, ur energy and enthusiasm is great![/quote]</P>

I show dogs. I have a real job...but I've put three titles on my boy this year. I'm not an expert--but I'll help if I can[] </P>

[/quote] Oh wow that is impressive Swissy. What type of dogs do you show?[/quote]</P>

I'm into the big boys-I had a Rottweiller -now I have a Swissy[] and a Rescue dog-Shepherd </P>

Comment

Working...
                                X