Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Dude that place looks bomber. I just moved to Boston from the Rockies. I loved the mountains but missed the ocean. It looks like you have both</p>[/quote]

yeah, we have it all here, just no big high rise buildings!! which is awesome.

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

lol, andy it looks as if you live in a killer place.</p>

[/quote]

it's a real nice place, just a bid lacking in a social life.
      [/quote]

for those who missed it first time around, this is my home.

[/quote]</p>

Dude that place looks bomber. I just moved to Boston from the Rockies. I loved the mountains but missed the ocean. It looks like you have both</p>[/quote]
      Dude that looks ****ing awesome!!!

Comment

Andy whats it called? Where you live?

Comment

this was a sunset we had last summer. I took the pic from my garden.

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]Andy whats it called? Where you live?
            [/quote]

ACHILTIBUIE

check it out on google, you'll find loads of cool pics. and do a search for the smokehouse, that's where I just started my new job.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"]Andy whats it called? Where you live?
              [/quote]

ACHILTIBUIE

check it out on google, you'll find loads of cool pics. and do a search for the smokehouse, that's where I just started my new job.
              [/quote]
              Looks quality mate, i can see why you dont wanna leave! Beautifull part of the world! Is the smokehouse a restaurant?

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"]Andy whats it called? Where you live?
                [/quote]

ACHILTIBUIE

[/quote]</P>

I loved smoked fish. Do you guys smoke fish and meat? I went heli skiing in valdez alaska last spring and ate smoked salmon every day. I love that stuff. You could smoke damn near anything and I'd eat it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"]Andy whats it called? Where you live?
                  [/quote]

ACHILTIBUIE

[/quote]
                  Looks quality mate, i can see why you dont wanna leave! Beautifull part of the world! Is the smokehouse a restaurant?
                  [/quote]

it's a fish smoking company. a damn good one too apparently. we sell stuff all over the world.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"]Andy whats it called? Where you live?
                    [/quote]

ACHILTIBUIE

[/quote]
                    [/quote]

it's a fish smoking company. a damn good one too apparently. we sell stuff all over the world.
                    [/quote]</P>

Damn thats making me hungry. I need to go fix some dinner.</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]
                      Quality mate, sounds good!

Comment

[/quote]

ACHILTIBUIE

[/quote]</p>

I loved smoked fish. Do you guys smoke fish and meat? I went heli skiing in valdez alaska last spring and ate smoked salmon every day. I love that stuff. You could smoke damn near anything and I'd eat it.</p>[/quote]

we smoke fish and cheese. buy in the meat that we sell.

Comment

Here are a few pics of where i live in crappy Birmingham -
                          my house on the end
                          my seat at the Villa
                          By my house on a snowy day
                          and again
                          my garden

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]Here are a few pics of where i live in crappy Birmingham -
                            my house on the end
                            my seat at the Villa
                            By my house on a snowy day
                            and again
                            my garden
                            [/quote]</P>

Is that a season ticket for your football team?</P>

Comment

Is that a season ticket for your football team?</p>[/quote]
                              Nah but im usually seated right around there. Might be picking up a season ticket next season though!

Comment

anybody still here?

Comment

Working...
                                X