Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]That's what he gets. He had a good team with Plummer and you don't throw your season away with a freaking rookie. That's a slap in Plummer's face IMO. Especially in the AFC. But everyone always wants the back-up to come in and save the day, and its not gonna happen. So good for them, that was a stupid decision on their part.[/quote]

Totally, and now he can't go back and tell Jake he's the starter! He has lost confidence on Jake
    and now Jake lost confidence in him.

So eventhough Jake could go back in, he may not play the same. He is now STUCK with
    cutler. It really made no sense pulling him out with them still in the running....

Shannihan can only be a man and take the blame for the loss of this entire season now....

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow...SD up 28-3 at the half......poor Jay Cutler...looks like he wants to cry....[/quote]

He's not the only one that wants to cry, so does the entire Denver fan base...

I think Shanihan is second guessing his decision....
      [/quote] That's what he gets. He had a good team with Plummer and you don't throw your season away with a freaking rookie. That's a slap in Plummer's face IMO. Especially in the AFC. But everyone always wants the back-up to come in and save the day, and its not gonna happen. So good for them, that was a stupid decision on their part.[/quote]</P>

</P>

I know! He should have just stuck it out with Jake....now look at them.......</P>

Oh well....I don't care about that team.......[:P]</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Question.....did we lose the game today? Because when I went over to the TAGF section.....oh my...it feels like we lost 100-3 [:O]</p>[/quote]

Acoording to the rugrats, yes!!!! Was the game perfect? No...but we won....
        Everyone seems to be on Dockery's jock-strap too, yeah he did play pretty well, but unless
        we can mold him into a SMART player, he'll be another Frank Walker...

So let's hope we do it right this time with Dockery....

Comment

Jersey they're idiots over there plain and simple. I try to avoid TAGF...its really a pathetic place. For the thousanth time the mods here SUCK and allow all types of idiots to join, post, and overrun these boards.

They flat out suck!

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

I'm into the big boys-I had a Rottweiller -now I have a Swissy[] and a Rescue dog-Shepherd </p>[/quote]

Did you hear about that dog that save his owners? It was during the snowstorm in the West.
            He saw that they were freezing outside and were stuck so he dug a hole into the snow and dragged
            both of them inside for warmth....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow...SD up 28-3 at the half......poor Jay Cutler...looks like he wants to cry....[/quote]Why are the announcers being so hard on him? It's his second start as a rookie.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Jersey they're idiots over there plain and simple. I try to avoid TAGF...its really a pathetic place. For the thousanth time the mods here SUCK and allow all types of idiots to join, post, and overrun these boards.

They flat out suck![/quote]

This thread has built up quite a force. Nothing can penetrate it, we are immune to trolls!!

Comment

Holy moses, we hit 200 pages! I didn't realize it. LOL...

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Jersey they're idiots over there plain and simple. I try to avoid TAGF...its really a pathetic place. For the thousanth time the mods here SUCK and allow all types of idiots to join, post, and overrun these boards. They flat out suck![/quote]I think the mods are just overwhelmed. It is a madhouse over there though.</P>

But here we have our own little troll-free piece of heaven. [ip]</P>

Comment

Weeeee!!!!!!!!! [&lt;)][&lt;)]</P>

WooHoo!!!!!!!</P>

Comment

<FONT size=5>12 to 3,000.</FONT>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Holy moses, we hit 200 pages! I didn't realize it. LOL...
                          [/quote]</P>

woo hoo! and we are very close to 3000 posts also. is there a word that is more than legendary?</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Jersey they're idiots over there plain and simple. I try to avoid TAGF...its really a pathetic place. For the thousanth time the mods here SUCK and allow all types of idiots to join, post, and overrun these boards. They flat out suck![/quote]I think the mods are just overwhelmed. It is a madhouse over there though.</P>

But here we have our own little troll-free piece of heaven. [ip]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Agreed!</P>

Thank god this thread was moved over here.....troll free is the way to be!</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Holy moses, we hit 200 pages! I didn't realize it. LOL...
                              [/quote]</p>

woo hoo! and we are very close to 3000 posts also. is there a word that is more than legendary?</p>[/quote]

Legend is a tough one to replace...perhaps God-like? LOL.....

Comment

At this rate in a few weeks we're going to DOUBLE the legend of seawright thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X