Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]I'm checking out this new draft pick on my BB. Does anyone know anything about him?
    [/quote]

hey Bleu! how ya doing?

from what I've heard, he sounds a bit raw as a corner, but an absolute beast at punt returning. but then, I guess we know till we actually see him play here.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nVjwzOCxQU

he does look awesome at returning, real shifty! and he runs one guy over too about the 3.30 point in the vid.

Comment

Hey good fellas!! How r u guys doing today??</P>

well finally draftday is here!! what is the general opinion bout our first pick??</P>

I don't really know him, but like the versatility of being a CB (yeah, my position; i'll start working with him first thing tomorrow[]) and a PR. So any thoughts??</P>

Comment

hey buds,</P>

I'm psyched to get a fast corner/returner. God knowsour secondary could use some speed. Been drinking for a bit now!</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]kkr and dutchy, if you see this, we get notification about the london game on may 16th if we have been successful in getting tickets. that's still over 2 weeks away!!!!
            [/quote]</P>

oh... for real???? man that is late!! but hey, hope our time waiting and wanting isn't in vain!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

hey buds,</P>

I'm psyched to get a fast corner/returner. God knowsour secondary could use some speed. Been drinking for a bit now!</P>

[/quote]</P>

hey crush!! u keep him physical and i teach him some bout the position and we will be solid for years to come!![Y][]</P>

enjoy the [D]!!</P>

Comment

hey dutchy, hey crush. how you doing? you must be glad to have a new guy at your position huh dutch?

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey dutchy, hey crush. how you doing? you must be glad to have a new guy at your position huh dutch?
                  [/quote]</P>

yep!! i talked to spag and we go on with press coverage!! no more zone (or at least not 90% of the time). I like the idea, and will def work with this kid!! (altough not the ordinary rookie kid at nearly 25...)</P>

and how r u doing andy?? heard u didn't get it live. I did fortunately... but just when our team was bout to anounce the pick my TV went black!!![8o|][8o|] I screamed at my TV!!!</P>

Comment

woo hoo!!! i get a new receiver to work with!!!![&lt;)]

Comment

Oh we got Steve Smith. Hope he will turn out as well as that guy with the same name as he did!!</P>

btw: Andy congrats!! now we have our position filled!! </P>

And ya know what: we as foreign coaces get to work with them[][H]</P>

Coach: good job on giving these pos to us![Y]</P>

Comment

Hey guys, awesome draft so far.With twosolid picks and the Jets looking like idiots,I don't think it can get any better.

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Hey guys, awesome draft so far.With twosolid picks and the Jets looking like idiots,I don't think it can get any better.[/quote]</P>

hey kid!! really?? i thought revis was higher rated then Ross?!?!? not sure though.... but i m fine with both picks. Just wished we'd go OLB, since we not seem to have a great deal of players in that position. But who knows... maybe in the 3rd or 4th</P>

Comment

Well.....</P>

1st day is in the books as far as our team goes. I think we did a decent job at getting the players we picked. Hope they will pan out and be real players that can contribute in making this team better.</P>

I c u guys tomorrow! good night!</P>

Comment

Love the pick for Zak DeOssie!!!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Love the pick for Zak DeOssie!!!
                                [/quote]</P>

me too!! i think we had an more than ok draft. We picked players at the positions we needed the most, just don't really know any of them. (other then the info on the msgboard and giants.com) Hope some (maybe all...) will contribute well as Gmen!!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X