Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]yo yo yo y'all!
    [/quote]

What's new JG...
    [/quote]

Argh! My contact is bothering me. I thought it was better...but I was rubbing my eye and the damn thing popped out. I cleaned it again and popped it back in. Hope it stays there!

Did you watch the draft?
    [/quote]

aww...glad I don't wear contacts or need them.....wear glasses, they are sexier anyways.....

No, I missed the draft because I had to work all weekend!!! That's why I wasn't even able to come
    here and normally chat!!!

Did I miss anything good?

Comment

Well....watching Brady Quinn squirm was kinda amusing....the iggles use their first pick(in the second rd since they traded their 1st rd pick to dallas) for a QB was fun.

OMG I was watching this thing on Armageddon last night on the History channel....it's a comin y'all!

Be on the lookout for the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse!!!! Each horsie is a different color! [:O]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Well....watching Brady Quinn squirm was kinda amusing....the iggles use their first pick(in the second rd since they traded their 1st rd pick to dallas) for a QB was fun.

OMG I was watching this thing on Armageddon last night on the History channel....it's a comin y'all!

Be on the lookout for the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse!!!! Each horsie is a different color! [:O]
        [/quote]

I heard about Quinn, that is too funny....kinda like what happened to Big Ben....

Something is going to happen, all those ancient calendars show that something bigtime happens
        around 2012.......and these are ancient people that could look at the stars and know things without
        even using a telescope!!

Maybe 2012 is the big earthquake that CA is suppose to have? That would be more than enough
        to change our economy and affect the rest of the world....

Comment

Ooooohhhh the big earthquake that will break apart Cali from the rest of the US.....

Wait......I think I saw a tv movie like that on Lifetime

Ooohh then after the show on Armageddon..they had a special on the Anti-Christ!!!! Dun DUn DUN!!!
          Doom and Gloom!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Ooooohhhh the big earthquake that will break apart Cali from the rest of the US.....

Wait......I think I saw a tv movie like that on Lifetime

Ooohh then after the show on Armageddon..they had a special on the Anti-Christ!!!! Dun DUn DUN!!!
            Doom and Gloom!
            [/quote]

I've seen so many shows on the anti-christ, it's kinda funny who they think it might be.

They also said that it's not going to be anyone that's easy to point out. So don't expect a mean
            looking guy with horns out of his head. It could easily be a nice petite hot woman....

Once we all fall for her, she will make decisions that destroy's everyone.....

If she looks anything like Aphrodite or Bed***le, I might have to switch sides....

[img]http://www.flakmag.com/film/images/bed***le.jpg[/img]

Comment

Remember whose Birthday this is all suppose to go down!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!
              You might very well be talking to the one and only....Anti-Christ!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't worry.....you're on my good side! []

So do you think the Boss will fire Joe? If he does they will probably get Girardi or Donny to take over.
              I can't believe this slide! So painful! I hate losing to the Red Sux!!!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Remember whose Birthday this is all suppose to go down!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!
                You might very well be talking to the one and only....Anti-Christ!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't worry.....you're on my good side! []

So do you think the Boss will fire Joe? If he does they will probably get Girardi or Donny to take over.
                I can't believe this slide! So painful! I hate losing to the Red Sux!!!
                [/quote]

Like I said, don't forget the little people, I want my 1st class ticket outta here before all hell breaks loose!!!

I REALLY CANNOT beleive what is going on with the Yanks!! It is extremely painful....
                This season will either go down as a complete disaster, OR they will end up winning the World Series and everyone's going to talk about how bad they started the season...

I think it would be BAD for Donny to take over the club right now because they aren't clicking, and there MAY be resentment because Joe is gone, not at Donny, but at George...

It's also amazing, that A-Rod can have the best April in the history of baseball and the Yanks are doing so poorly....

There is something really strange with A-Rod...remember he was with the Rangers and had awesome numbers but his team was horrible....it's like you can't have both!!!

Comment

Where is everyone today? My local stop and shop makes these awesome spring rolls
                  that fill you up and it's barely 100 calories!!! I've been losing weight eating these suckers!!

It's amazing....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Where is everyone today? My local stop and shop makes these awesome spring rolls
                    that fill you up and it's barely 100 calories!!! I've been losing weight eating these suckers!!

It's amazing....
                    [/quote]</P>

What up AG and JG. I can't believe R. Moss is now a patriot. I hate to say it, especially living here, but at the very least, on paper, how could the pattsies not go to the superbowl? And we ge to play em this year- regular season</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I REALLY CANNOT beleive what is going on with the Yanks!! It is extremely painful....
                      This season will either go down as a complete disaster, OR they will end up winning the World Series and everyone's going to talk about how bad they started the season...

I think it would be BAD for Donny to take over the club right now because they aren't clicking, and there MAY be resentment because Joe is gone, not at Donny, but at George...

It's also amazing, that A-Rod can have the best April in the history of baseball and the Yanks are doing so poorly....

There is something really strange with A-Rod...remember he was with the Rangers and had awesome numbers but his team was horrible....it's like you can't have both!!!
                      [/quote]

I know! This totally sucks! I hope they start winning again.
                      The pitching with this team has been gross.......our starters can't go past the 5th and then the bullpenn is overworked! Oy! Though Igawa was good on Sat and I really really like that kid Hughes....I wonder what Roger Clemens is gonna do
                      Who is in charge right now...I thought it was Steinbrenner's SIL....but since he is getting a divorce...I guess that is a no no. WHo knows what the Boss is thinking.
                      Watch...the Yankess start playing better and A-Rod will not be playing as well!

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Where is everyone today? My local stop and shop makes these awesome spring rolls

It's amazing....
                        [/quote]</p>

What up AG and JG. I can't believe R. Moss is now a patriot. I hate to say it, especially living here, but at the very least, on paper, how could the pattsies not go to the superbowl? And we ge to play em this year- regular season</p>[/quote]

Hey crush! I'm just gonna crown em right now...on paper they look fierce! Oy! and we play em! Double oy!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

It's amazing....
                          [/quote]</P>

What up AG and JG. I can't believe R. Moss is now a patriot. I hate to say it, especially living here, but at the very least, on paper, how could the pattsies not go to the superbowl? And we ge to play em this year- regular season</P>

[/quote]

Hey crush! I'm just gonna crown em right now...on paper they look fierce! Oy! and we play em! Double oy!
                          [/quote]</P>

</P>

Ha Ha, You using the words, "Crown 'em" makes me chuckle because it reminds me of that Arizona coach(why can't I remember his name! Dennis-) You know who I'm talking about, when they blew that lead to the bears. I found that to be a very comical tirade! </P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

It's amazing....
                            [/quote]</p>

What up AG and JG. I can't believe R. Moss is now a patriot. I hate to say it, especially living here, but at the very least, on paper, how could the pattsies not go to the superbowl? And we ge to play em this year- regular season</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Ha Ha, You using the words, "Crown 'em" makes me chuckle because it reminds me of that Arizona coach(why can't I remember his name! Dennis-) You know who I'm talking about, when they blew that lead to the bears. I found that to be a very comical tirade! </p>[/quote]

You have to remember this is going to be Randy Vs. Bill....

Everyone plays hard under Bill, but Randy also plays whenever he feels like it....

So it really depends on who wins that battle...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I know! This totally sucks! I hope they start winning again.
                              The pitching with this team has been gross.......our starters can't go past the 5th and then the bullpenn is overworked! Oy! Though Igawa was good on Sat and I really really like that kid Hughes....I wonder what Roger Clemens is gonna do
                              Who is in charge right now...I thought it was Steinbrenner's SIL....but since he is getting a divorce...I guess that is a no no. WHo knows what the Boss is thinking.
                              Watch...the Yankess start playing better and A-Rod will not be playing as well!
                              [/quote]

I really don't want the Rocket here, he hasn't even decided yet right? I mean, they could be using him right now but he just doesn't feel like making a decision. He's already letting the team down!

By the time the team plays well, A-Rod will suck!! It's meant to be that way!!

I think George is in charge. I don't know who his replacement will be though, the whole divorce
                              thing is so comical....and A-Rod thinks it's his fault!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
                                I really don't want the Rocket here, he hasn't even decided yet right? I mean, they could be using him right now but he just doesn't feel like making a decision. He's already letting the team down!

By the time the team plays well, A-Rod will suck!! It's meant to be that way!!

I think George is in charge. I don't know who his replacement will be though, the whole divorce
                                thing is so comical....and A-Rod thinks it's his fault!!!

[/quote]

I think Roger said he was gonna give his decision in May...oh lord...whatever! I think he is worried about which fan base he is gonna piss off and who will give him the most money......

A-Rod thinks it's his fault? LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X