X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Agreed!</p>

Thank god this thread was moved over here.....troll free is the way to be!</p>[/quote]

I like it over here, kinda like a little corner to ourselves. Imagine if it was back over
    at TAGF dealing with all that traffic?

Comment

WOW!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]At this rate in a few weeks we're going to DOUBLE the legend of seawright thread.[/quote]

This is like a big boulder thats picking up steam, kinda like Jacobs, there's no looking back
        now and nothing stopping us!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Holy moses, we hit 200 pages! I didn't realize it. LOL...
          [/quote]</P>

woo hoo! and we are very close to 3000 posts also. is there a word that is more than legendary?</P>

[/quote]Hmmmmm......epic?</P>

</P>

Cutler just threw a touchdown pass.</P>

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]WOW!!!!!!!![/quote]

Good job with Feely he kicked very solid today....

Comment

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>3,000 POSTS!!!!!!</FONT>

Comment

Did ya know that the chocolate chip cookies from Dunkin Donuts are pretty good! I am having one now to celebrate this joyous day.....yum yum....</P>

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]<FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>3,000 POSTS!!!!!!</FONT>[/quote]</P>

</P>

sweet. congrats everybody. this is special.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Did ya know that the chocolate chip cookies from Dunkin Donuts are pretty good! I am having one now to celebrate this joyous day.....yum yum....</p>[/quote]

Congrats #1, you were the 3,000 posts!!

Comment

[D][D][D]WOW!!! Congrats to us![&lt;)][B][B][B][B][D][D][D][D]

Comment

<font size="4">cheese cake, you were off by one, but we all deserve a round of applause!</font>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]At this rate in a few weeks we're going to DOUBLE the legend of seawright thread.[/quote]

This is like a big boulder thats picking up steam, kinda like Jacobs, there's no looking back
                          now and nothing stopping us!
                          [/quote]</P>

Poor Jacobs.....he didn't have too much fun today.....Huffy gets a little predictable with him.....</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

I'm into the big boys-I had a Rottweiller -now I have a Swissy[] and a Rescue dog-Shepherd </P>

[/quote]

Did you hear about that dog that save his owners? It was during the snowstorm in the West.
                            He saw that they were freezing outside and were stuck so he dug a hole into the snow and dragged
                            both of them inside for warmth....
                            [/quote]</P>

I didn't hear about that specific story--but dogs are amazing..they can now detect Cancer and and seizures-amazing.</P>

</P>

Although I'm going to hear a lot of IGGLES crap this week..I can't wait until next weekend. I know people may be irrated by Shockey--he is a Miami grad..but UGH..I believe that his enthusiasm is keeping the team on the right path...perhaps he should be a cheerleader</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Did ya know that the chocolate chip cookies from Dunkin Donuts are pretty good! I am having one now to celebrate this joyous day.....yum yum....</P>

[/quote]

Congrats #1, you were the 3,000 posts!!
                              [/quote]</P>

</P>

I was??? Wow!!!!!!!!</P>

Cookies for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!![&lt;)][&lt;)]</P>

Comment

Just dropping in to say good job on over 200+ pages and 3000 replies.</P>

</P>

You are a good bunch....</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X