Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]
    <H3 class=post-title>Diana Nicole Bennett Update: Hot Teacher Avoids Jail for Sex With Teen </H3>
    <DIV class=post-body>

</P>
    <DIV style="CLEAR: both"></DIV>
    It's good to be young, female and good looking in court, isn't it? Here's more on the story about Australian teacher Diana Nicole Bennett from <FONT color=#225588>The Age</FONT>:

<BLOCKQUOTE>DRESSED only in her underwear and a cardigan, Diana Nicole Bennett climbed out of the home she shared with her parents and went to the house of a boy who had pursued her for several weeks.

Bennett, then 28, regarded herself as an older sister to the 15-year-old, whose parents had left for work on that day in January 2005.

The County Court heard she was "flattered that someone of his age found her sexually attractive" and the pair began to fondle each other and undressed.

However, their sexual liaison ended when a friend of the boy barged through the door.
    </BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>

[/quote]

wow!!

[/quote]</P>

Wow is right! I did not have one hot teacher through high school. I went to an all boys military prep school though, so that might have hadsomething to do with it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Rich Eisen from NFLN is in the dog house......ouch. No matter what he states below, you know his wife is making him pay.</p>
      <p _extended="true"><strong _extended="true">PHILADELPHIA— When a television-news friend of NFL Network anchor Rich Eisen e-mailed him pictures of herself in a bikini, they were intercepted _ by his wife.[/b]</p>
      <p _extended="true">Alycia Lane, anchor for Philadelphia's KYW-TV, said the vacation pictures were part of "harmless" banter between "two old friends," not an attempt to break up Eisen's four-year marriage.</p>
      <p _extended="true">"I hope love comes to me. I'm not looking for it with a married man," Lane, recently divorced a second time, told The Philadelphia Inquirer in Wednesday's editions. "I have been the married girl who was cheated on."</p>
      <p _extended="true">The New York Post, which reported on the flap in a gossip column Tuesday, said Eisen's wife, former Fox and ABC sports reporter Suzy Shuster, got the e-mails in an account she shares with her husband and responded with a snarky letter to Lane.</p>
      <p _extended="true">"Boy, do you look amazing in a bikini ... congrats! Whatever you're doing, (Pilates? yoga?) keep doing it _ it's working for you," Shuster wrote, according to the Post. "Anyway, sorry but those seven e-mails you sent to my husband, Rich, well, oops, they came to the e-mail address we both use from time to time, but no worries, I'll forward the beach shots as well as the ones of you dancing with your friends on to his main address. Do you have it?"</p>[/quote]

hahaha.....

Does anyone know what this reporter looks like?

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Wow is right! I did not have one hot teacher through high school. I went to an all boys military prep school though, so that might have hadsomething to do with it.</p>[/quote]

Why the hell do teachers look like movie stars now??

Anyways, Crush I saw your post awhile back about how you are related to Brown U.
        That is pretty interesting, also funny that you went to a different college hehehe....

No hook up eh?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Rich Eisen from NFLN is in the dog house......ouch. No matter what he states below, you know his wife is making him pay.</P>
          <P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">PHILADELPHIA— When a television-news friend of NFL Network anchor Rich Eisen e-mailed him pictures of herself in a bikini, they were intercepted _ by his wife.[/b]</P>
          <P _extended="true">Alycia Lane, anchor for Philadelphia's KYW-TV, said the vacation pictures were part of "harmless" banter between "two old friends," not an attempt to break up Eisen's four-year marriage.</P>
          <P _extended="true">"I hope love comes to me. I'm not looking for it with a married man," Lane, recently divorced a second time, told The Philadelphia Inquirer in Wednesday's editions. "I have been the married girl who was cheated on."</P>
          <P _extended="true">The New York Post, which reported on the flap in a gossip column Tuesday, said Eisen's wife, former Fox and ABC sports reporter Suzy Shuster, got the e-mails in an account she shares with her husband and responded with a snarky letter to Lane.</P>
          <P _extended="true">"Boy, do you look amazing in a bikini ... congrats! Whatever you're doing, (Pilates? yoga?) keep doing it _ it's working for you," Shuster wrote, according to the Post. "Anyway, sorry but those seven e-mails you sent to my husband, Rich, well, oops, they came to the e-mail address we both use from time to time, but no worries, I'll forward the beach shots as well as the ones of you dancing with your friends on to his main address. Do you have it?"</P>[/quote]

hahaha.....

Does anyone know what this reporter looks like?

[/quote]

Comment

lol, vote for your sexiest female reporter.</P>

http://www.wanderlist.com/lists/lists.cgi?listid=985</P>

Comment

Not bad, the second picture is better for some reason....

I'd like to see those bikini shots....and Eisen looks like a dork!!! Why would she even flirt

with him.....

Comment

What's the deal with the Iraqi Administration taking a 2 month vacation?

Who do they think they are?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What's the deal with the Iraqi Administration taking a 2 month vacation?

Who do they think they are?
                  [/quote]arabs....some of the laziest bastiches in the world.</P>

Hey Crush, the shots hitting the ground were from the security guard according to the news analysis. Hmmmmmm sounds like he was part of deal.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Not bad, the second picture is better for some reason....

I'd like to see those bikini shots....and Eisen looks like a dork!!! Why would she even flirt
                    with him.....[/quote]</P>

Doooh!</P>

But TV newsgal Trish Bergin defended Lane, a close friend, insisting she's no homewrecker and, "if you look at [Eisen], you know he's not even in her league." </P>

Comment

anybody, beuler beuler.....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Not bad, the second picture is better for some reason....

with him.....[/quote]</p>

Doooh!</p>

But TV newsgal Trish Bergin defended Lane, a close friend, insisting she's no homewrecker and, "if you look at [Eisen], you know he's not even in her league." </p>[/quote]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

AG,</P>

check your inbox. Not sure If I could post that here.....</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

AG,</p>

check your inbox. Not sure If I could post that here.....</p>[/quote]

haha yeah, I think that pic would be borderline, depending on the mood of the Mods....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

arabs....some of the laziest bastiches in the world.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Seriously, it's a slap in our face. Honestley, let them take the vacation, when they get back back,there won't be one US soldier in sight...how would they like them apples??

It's just so bizarre I can't beleive it's even in their minds to take a vacation.

Comment

They are incredibly arrogant and lazy. Britney is such a ho. Can you imagine in about 10 years...Mommy why do you have pics of you with poppies covering your boobs?

Comment

Working...
                                X