Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="frutepye"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Jersey they're idiots over there plain and simple. I try to avoid TAGF...its really a pathetic place. For the thousanth time the mods here SUCK and allow all types of idiots to join, post, and overrun these boards. They flat out suck![/quote]I think the mods are just overwhelmed. It is a madhouse over there though.</P>

But here we have our own little troll-free piece of heaven. [ip]</P>[/quote]

I know this thread is the only reason I stick around.

I have a personal vendeta with these mods. Their job is to keep this board clear of trolls, profanity, and whatever they come up with. Their not exempt from my wrath and personally I think their just as bad if not worse then the trolls b/c they allow it to continue. I can't stand them, they make idle threats and then want to threaten long standing posters for getting fed up with their lack of effort. That "zero tolerance" thread is a load of crap. I can't stand these mods! And have no problem with saying it.

Comment

So when do we devise our positive trolling plan? We've surpassed the "Legend" thread and we won???

When do we attack?

Comment

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>***~~~~STATISTIC UPDATE!!!~~~~***</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>*We are the only thread in Message Board History to reach the 3,000 Post mark.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>*We are averaging 1 post for every 5 views.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>*We are averaging 84,000Posts per year</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>*We are averaging 7,000 posts per month</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>*We are averaging 1,600 Posts per week</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>*We are averaging 230 Posts per day.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>*We have the smallest Post per View ratio of threads over 5 pages, which is excellent.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>*We make up 34% of all posts in the General Sports Section.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>*We make up 2% of the entire boards posts.</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I'm watching it on sopcast...cuz I don't wanna watch the Jets game...</P>

I think Cutler will be good....Denver making this a game!</P>

[/quote]

Oh jeez, the Jets game is a dud....and is it me or is the quality of the broadcast really poor?

Jets fans have it bad.....
          [/quote]</P>

Yeah...it is kinda craptastic.......it is now 28-13 Bills.....Yay!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"] I know this thread is the only reason I stick around. I have a personal vendeta with these mods. Their job is to keep this board clear of trolls, profanity, and whatever they come up with. Their not exempt from my wrath and personally I think their just as bad if not worse then the trolls b/c they allow it to continue. I can't stand them, they make idle threats and then want to threaten long standing posters for getting fed up with their lack of effort. That "zero tolerance" thread is a load of crap. I can't stand these mods! And have no problem with saying it.[/quote]Be careful. We don't want to be like the lions and have one of our assistant coaches get suspended.[:P]

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]So when do we devise our positive trolling plan? We've surpassed the "Legend" thread and we won??? When do we attack?[/quote]</P>

</P>

That's right! We have some positive trolling to do people! We have to form a plan of attack! [:P]</P>

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>*We are the only thread in Message Board History to reach the 3,000 Post mark.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>*We are averaging 1 post for every 5 views.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>*We have the smallest Post per View ratio of threads over 5 pages, which is excellent.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>*We make up 34% of all posts in the General Sports Section.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>*We make up 2% of the entire boards posts.</FONT></P>[/quote]<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Cool!</FONT>

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>*We make up 2% of the entire boards posts.</FONT></P>[/quote]

WE ROCK!!

Comment

OK. Positive Trolling. Think Think!!!!

Comment

I am ....typless....!!!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]So when do we devise our positive trolling plan? We've surpassed the "Legend" thread and we won???

When do we attack?[/quote]

Once we can formalize a good plan, we will execute it!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I am ....typless....!!!
                          [/quote]About what? The positive trolling or the stats?[:S]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I am ....typless....!!!
                            [/quote]

Huh?

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I am ....typless....!!!
                              [/quote]About what? The positive trolling or the stats?[:S][/quote]

The stats...they are just impressive, no doubt!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I am ....typless....!!!
                                [/quote]

Huh?[/quote]

It was a bad joke...

Instead of being speechless...I am typeless..

Comment

Working...
                                X