• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

What's up ya'll...........

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What's up ya'll...........
      [/quote]****ty morning....

Comment

Some teachers will apparently go to great lengths to keep their affairs with underage girls secret. Take Michael Taylor, a former teacher at Soar Valley College in the UK. He's accused of having an ongoing sexual relationship with a 15-year-old music student and at one point, while the two were having sex in a practice room, instructed her to keep "playing the xylophone so anyone outside would think she was still practising." Here's more from <FONT color=#225588>This is London</FONT>:

<BLOCKQUOTE>They allegedly met once a week for "music practice" - during which the girl, a talented percussionist, performed sex acts on him.

She was told to keep playing the xylophone during the incidents so anyone passing the classroom did not disturb the couple, the court heard.

Leicester Crown Court was told the teacher liked to be called "Mr Taylor" during sex, telling the girl: "You've got detention with me at the same time next week."
        </BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

[/quote]</P>

Hey AG, how's it going?</P>

It has been blazing hot up here the past couple days. I am starting to have issues at the gym with the heat during cardio. I joined this particular gym last Sept., and just found out they have no AC. I still have three months left on my contract and am mulling a loss and joining an AC friendly one. I'm a total wuss when it comes to heat/humidity.</P>

Comment

Now this is something you don't see everyday.</P>

HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania — A sperm donor who helped a lesbian couple conceive two children is liable for child support under a state appellate court ruling that a legal expert believes might be the first of its kind in the U.S.</P>
            <P nd="1">A Superior Court panel last week ordered a Dauphin County judge to establish how much Carl L. Frampton Jr. would have to pay to the birth mother of the 8-year-old boy and 7-year-old girl.</P>
            <P nd="2">"I'm unaware of any other state appellate court that has found that a child has, simultaneously, three adults who are financially obligated to the child's support and are also entitled to visitation," said New York Law School professor Arthur S. Leonard, an expert on sexuality and the law.</P>
            <P nd="3">But Frampton, 60, of Indiana, Pennsylvania, died suddenly of a stroke in March, leaving lawyers involved in the case with different theories about how his death may affect the precedent-setting case.</P>
            <P nd="4">Jodilynn Jacob, 33, and Jennifer Lee Shultz-Jacob, 48, moved in together as a couple in 1996, and were granted a civil-union license in Vermont in 2002. In addition to conceiving the two children with the help of Frampton — a longtime friend of Shultz-Jacob's — Jacob also adopted her brother's two older children, now 12 and 13</P>

Comment

The owner of an upscale steakhouse in Louisville said he asked O.J. Simpson to leave his restaurant the night before the Kentucky Derby because he is sickened by the attention Simpson still attracts. "I didn't want to serve him because of my convictions of what he's done to those families," Jeff Ruby said in a telephone interview Tuesday. "The way he continues to torture the lives of those families ... with his behavior, attitude and conduct."

Simpson, an NFL Hall of Famer and Heisman Trophy winner, was found innocent in 1995 of killing his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and Ron Goldman but was found liable in a civil trial that followed.</P>

Ruby — who owns restaurants in Cincinnati, Louisville and Belterra, Ind. — said Simpson, who was in town for the Derby on Saturday, came in with a group of about 12 Friday night and was seated at a table in the back. A customer came up to Ruby and was "giddy" about seeing Simpson, Ruby said.</P>

"I didn't want that experience in my restaurant," Ruby said, later adding that seeing Simpson get so much attention "makes me sick to my stomach."</P>

He said he went to Simpson's table and said, "I'm not serving you." Ruby said when Simpson didn't respond, he repeated himself and left the room.</P>

Ruby said Simpson soon came up to him and said he understood and would gather the rest of his party to leave.</P>

Simpson's attorney, Yale Galanter, said the incident was about race, and he intended to pursue the matter and possibly go after the restaurant's liquor license.</P>

"He screwed with the wrong guy, he really did," Galanter said by telephone Tuesday night.</P>

Ruby said the incident had to do with Simpson's past.</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Of course it's about race..........</FONT></P>

Comment

Holy sheesh!</P>

HOMER, Alaska— Odd sounds outside their home woke Gary and Terri Lyon early Sunday morning, so Gary got up to check it out. He looked outside and saw a 500-pound grizzly bear killing an adult moose in their driveway.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7M00...ted&amp;search=</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</p>

Hey AG, how's it going?</p>

It has been blazing hot up here the past couple days. I am starting to have issues at the gym with the heat during cardio. I joined this particular gym last Sept., and just found out they have no AC. I still have three months left on my contract and am mulling a loss and joining an AC friendly one. I'm a total wuss when it comes to heat/humidity.</p>[/quote]
                  I don't mind heat at all, dry heat is fine, it's the damn humidity that I can't stand!!

I'm with you on that, nothing is worse than hot and sticky!!! I am a wuss too!!!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]What's up ya'll...........
                    [/quote]****ty morning....[/quote]

How come it's bad?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Ruby said the incident had to do with Simpson's past.</p>

<font color="#ff0000">Of course it's about race..........</font></p>[/quote]

I applaud him and it disgusts me that some people were GIDDY that OJ was there...

It's ALWAYS about race...didn't you realize that by now!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]What's up ya'll...........

How come it's bad?
                        [/quote]Got up at 0530 to get a jump start. Realized I was out of coffee.... Hit the store at 630 to get Mom a card, and all they had was crappy ones, hit the next store, bought the cards, then off to the post office, picked up my priority package stuff then off to Starbucks. Got to work at 0715 just in time to spill my full latte all over my priority package.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

Hey AG, how's it going?</P>

It has been blazing hot up here the past couple days. I am starting to have issues at the gym with the heat during cardio. I joined this particular gym last Sept., and just found out they have no AC. I still have three months left on my contract and am mulling a loss and joining an AC friendly one. I'm a total wuss when it comes to heat/humidity.</P>[/quote]
                          I don't mind heat at all, dry heat is fine, it's the damn humidity that I can't stand!!

I'm with you on that, nothing is worse than hot and sticky!!! I am a wuss too!!!

[/quote]I was sweating my arse off in FL last weekend. Hate heat, especially hot and sticky...

Comment

The New York Daily News says that one reason Paris Hilton may have gone to a petition so quickly, as opposed to exhausting all of her legal options first, is because she may think Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger owes her family a favor. The News says:

<BLOCKQUOTE nd="2">Our review of campaign contributions shows that her grandpa, W. Barron Hilton, and Hilton Hotels gave a total of $59,600 to Arnold's campaigns between Sept. 3, 2003, and May 9, 2006. Schwarzenegger's press secretary, Aaron McLear, tells us: "The governor makes decisions on what he believes is in the best interest of the people of California," not the Hiltons. But McLear says they have made no formal petition to Arnold, adding, "There are legal remedies for her to pursue before the governor would become involved in this."
                            </BLOCKQUOTE>It is only now that I can reveal that this entire post - from the very beginning - has been a brilliantly clever ruse to mention that, as of 9:00 am pacific time, the Free Paris Hilton petition has 19,881 signatures. And the Jail Paris Hilton petition has 40,134. If the governor really makes his decisions based on what's best for the people, it would appear they have spoken, and they'd like Paris put in jail. And then set on fire. And then pee'd on. And then poked with a stick.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]What's up ya'll...........

How come it's bad?
                              [/quote]Got up at 0530 to get a jump start. Realized I was out of coffee.... Hit the store at 630 to get Mom a card, and all they had was crappy ones, hit the next store, bought the cards, then off to the post office, picked up my priority package stuff then off to Starbucks. Got to work at 0715 just in time to spill my full latte all over my priority package.[/quote]

Yowzers!! Yeah, that is a bad start to the day. Hopefully your day is better now.

It's about 78 here now and I am probably going to get a much deserved LARGE ice coffee...

So what are you doing now? Back in CA? There's a lot of fires lately.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]It is only now that I can reveal that this entire post - from the very beginning - has been a brilliantly clever ruse to mention that, as of 9:00 am pacific time, the Free Paris Hilton petition has 19,881 signatures. And the Jail Paris Hilton petition has 40,134. If the governor really makes his decisions based on what's best for the people, it would appear they have spoken, and they'd like Paris put in jail. And then set on fire. And then pee'd on. And then poked with a stick.[/quote]

hahaha....that's great. Now there is no way Arnold could do anything to help out Paris if he
                                is going to base it on what the people say.

I think yesterday it was pretty close race, but now the JAIL Paris petition has exponentially grown
                                while the other one has barely budged....

This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X