Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I just found out I'm going to be in Men's Journal at the end of the summer. A friend of mine free-lances for them and he is doing a 5,000 word article on Teton Gravity Research, an adventure/adreneline-sport movie company. He just called to let me know my interview with him is making it in his article. I used to ski with those guys when I first moved to Jackson and have a few segments in their first three ski flicks. Hooray- time for my fifteen minutes!</P>

</P>

well- maybe my two minutes[:$]</P>

[/quote]

Congrats!! That will be fun to see your name published on thousands of magazines...
    [/quote]</P>

yeah, for an ex country bumpkin like me, it's pretty cool!</P>

Comment

I didn't realize the next season is gonna be the last season of BSG.....
      I'm still stuck in the middle of season 2! I have to get back to watching that....

4th season and that's it for BSG

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I didn't realize the next season is gonna be the last season of BSG.....
        I'm still stuck in the middle of season 2! I have to get back to watching that....

[/quote]

WHAAAT!!!???

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I didn't realize the next season is gonna be the last season of BSG.....

[/quote]

WHAAAT!!!???
          [/quote]

Uh oh.....[{]

Well..nothing is definite yet!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I didn't realize the next season is gonna be the last season of BSG.....

[/quote]

Damn, first The OC, now BSG!!!

And this is the last season for SG-1 as well....damn, I got no shows to watch!!

If they Fox cancels "24" then I am screwed!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I didn't realize the next season is gonna be the last season of BSG.....

[/quote]

WHAAAT!!!???
              [/quote]

Uh oh.....[{]

Well..nothing is definite yet!
              [/quote]

4 season's is way too short for such a high quality show!!!

Comment

hey people are actually here! whats up guys! long time no talk

Comment

you could start getting into Lost....the last episode was great in my opinion...confused as ever..but great! I have so many ideas running though my head about what happened....lords knows if it is true...I guess I will see!
                  Lost is gonna last for 3 more seasons and then that's it.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]you could start getting into Lost....the last episode was great in my opinion...confused as ever..but great! I have so many ideas running though my head about what happened....lords knows if it is true...I guess I will see!

[/quote]

I think it's too late for me to get into Lost, but I think I will pick up on Ugly Betty!!!

I haven't watched anything on ABC in years!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]hey people are actually here! whats up guys! long time no talk
                      [/quote]

Everyone's been busy I suppose.....?

Don't worry, you will be just like us once you get into the working world..... []

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]you could start getting into Lost....the last episode was great in my opinion...confused as ever..but great! I have so many ideas running though my head about what happened....lords knows if it is true...I guess I will see!

[/quote]
                        LOST is amazing!!!! that Jacob thing on wednesday was insane

Comment

I think I am going to have to treat myself to some ice coffee after this BSG news!!!

A LARGE ice coffee.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]hey people are actually here! whats up guys! long time no talk
                            [/quote]

Everyone's been busy I suppose.....?

Don't worry, you will be just like us once you get into the working world..... []
                            [/quote]
                            oh i work, just not everyday. but i do go to school everyday and work on the weekends so my week is very packed! i have school monday through friday and than work friday to sunday. in the summer its gonna be insane, it will be the same schedule but ill be getting out of work at 5 instead of 1:30 like in school

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]you could start getting into Lost....the last episode was great in my opinion...confused as ever..but great! I have so many ideas running though my head about what happened....lords knows if it is true...I guess I will see!

[/quote]

I think it's too late for me to get into Lost, but I think I will pick up on Ugly Betty!!!

I haven't watched anything on ABC in years!!!!!!!
                              [/quote]

watch the episodes online! Lost isn't coming back till feb of next year! You have time...trust me it's great!
                              Ugly Betty is kick *** too! Love that show!

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]you could start getting into Lost....the last episode was great in my opinion...confused as ever..but great! I have so many ideas running though my head about what happened....lords knows if it is true...I guess I will see!

[/quote]
                                LOST is amazing!!!! that Jacob thing on wednesday was insane
                                [/quote]

Dude that whole Jacob thing! WTH! Craziness! Oh that Ben! Though I think Locke is ok....I hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X