Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

We should do it when people least expect it...and when most of us are here to do it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]So when do we devise our positive trolling plan? We've surpassed the "Legend" thread and we won??? When do we attack?[/quote]

Once we can formalize a good plan, we will execute it!!
      [/quote]</P>

We need to formalize a plan, and make sure everyone knows about it and we will pick a date this way if we plan in advance everyone here will know about it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

We should do it when people least expect it...and when most of us are here to do it.</P>[/quote]Good points. There are quite a few people not here right now that we would have to get in on it.

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]So when do we devise our positive trolling plan? We've surpassed the "Legend" thread and we won??? When do we attack?[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

We need to formalize a plan, and make sure everyone knows about it and we will pick a date this way if we plan in advance everyone here will know about it.</p>[/quote]

Exactly. You and #1 are on the same page.

We need to make sure everyone is as well.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]So when do we devise our positive trolling plan? We've surpassed the "Legend" thread and we won???

When do we attack?[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok that's obvious. My question again is when do we devise this plan? When?

Comment

We have to make sure everyone knows that we're going to start doing this before we can plan something.

Comment

Did everyone participate inside the game thread?

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]We have to make sure everyone knows that we're going to start doing this before we can plan something.[/quote]Actually, we should plan now, set a date, let everyone know, and then do it......we needenough time for everyone to find out.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]So when do we devise our positive trolling plan? We've surpassed the "Legend" thread and we won???

When do we attack?[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok that's obvious. My question again is when do we devise this plan? When?[/quote]

I am thinking Wednesday? That's more than enough time to tell all the coaching staff..

and then we need to pick a good time....when most will be on....

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]Did everyone participate inside the game thread?[/quote]No.

Comment

Ok fiestiness rising. I already know what we said about devising a plan and blah blah blah. I asked when, and so far no one has answered my question...

So I'm a let it go and when it comes up I'll be here waiting to talk about it.

Edit: Thanks Frutye and AG. Wednesday sounds good.

Comment

Hi guys,</P>

finally some time to sit down and talk GMEN! </P>

Congrat on the victory. Guess the gameplanning worked out well enough to get that much needed W[Y][&lt;)][B][Y]</P>

Unfortunately all I could see was the gamecast so i m a little biassed as far as the game went.</P>

What I thought was that the Special Teams play was good. Some nice returns on both punt and kickoff and not giving up the big ones for the cats.</P>

What I found weird was that Carter was having a lot of big catches (only not for us[:O])</P>

What i didn't like to see was the total pass yrds given to them. I guess we always play poorly against a backup QB. +++++= he didn't put any great number of points on the board so we defended when it mattered!!</P>

All i hope is that we can keep this up and keep performing like this!</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="Pierce 58"]Did everyone participate inside the game thread?[/quote]No.[/quote]
                            OO no people should get fired....tisk tisk tisk. Have you checked out antoniopierce58.com

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hi guys,</p>

finally some time to sit down and talk GMEN! </p>

Congrat on the victory. Guess the gameplanning worked out well enough to get that much needed W[Y][&lt;)][B][Y]</p>

Unfortunately all I could see was the gamecast so i m a little biassed as far as the game went.</p>

What I thought was that the Special Teams play was good. Some nice returns on both punt and kickoff and not giving up the big ones for the cats.</p>

What I found weird was that Carter was having a lot of big catches (only not for us[:O])</p>

What i didn't like to see was the total pass yrds given to them. I guess we always play poorly against a backup QB. +++++= he didn't put any great number of points on the board so we defended when it mattered!!</p>

All i hope is that we can keep this up and keep performing like this!</p>[/quote]

Welcome Dutch, yes it was quite an interesting game. We had to play against the ref's also....

I hope the team can build on this...eagles next week will be tough....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
                                I am thinking Wednesday? That's more than enough time to tell all the coaching staff..

and then we need to pick a good time....when most will be on....
                                [/quote]I don't know when I'll be on. I'm going home tuesday night. I'll probably be out looking for a job part of wednesday, but if you give me a time I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Working...
                                X