Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]you could start getting into Lost....the last episode was great in my opinion...confused as ever..but great! I have so many ideas running though my head about what happened....lords knows if it is true...I guess I will see!
    Lost is gonna last for 3 more seasons and then that's it.

[/quote]
    LOST is amazing!!!! that Jacob thing on wednesday was insane
    [/quote]

Dude that whole Jacob thing! WTH! Craziness! Oh that Ben! Though I think Locke is ok....I hope.
    [/quote]
    he's gotta be alright, he's a main character. but they're not playing a fall season this year?!!?

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]you could start getting into Lost....the last episode was great in my opinion...confused as ever..but great! I have so many ideas running though my head about what happened....lords knows if it is true...I guess I will see!

[/quote]
      [/quote]

Dude that whole Jacob thing! WTH! Craziness! Oh that Ben! Though I think Locke is ok....I hope.
      [/quote]
      he's gotta be alright, he's a main character. but they're not playing a fall season this year?!!?
      [/quote]

Nope. Only 3 seasons left of 16 episodes. Lost is gonna come back in Feb and run straight through with no reruns. I think they are just gonna do that from now on. boo!

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]hey people are actually here! whats up guys! long time no talk
        [/quote]

Everyone's been busy I suppose.....?

Don't worry, you will be just like us once you get into the working world..... []
        [/quote]
        oh i work, just not everyday. but i do go to school everyday and work on the weekends so my week is very packed! i have school monday through friday and than work friday to sunday. in the summer its gonna be insane, it will be the same schedule but ill be getting out of work at 5 instead of 1:30 like in school

[/quote]

Good!!! Build up those responsibilties!!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]you could start getting into Lost....the last episode was great in my opinion...confused as ever..but great! I have so many ideas running though my head about what happened....lords knows if it is true...I guess I will see!

[/quote]
          [/quote]

[/quote]
          [/quote]

Nope. Only 3 seasons left of 16 episodes. Lost is gonna come back in Feb and run straight through with no reruns. I think they are just gonna do that from now on. boo!

[/quote]
          thats so gay. i may lose interest if it isnt on for like 8 months

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]hey people are actually here! whats up guys! long time no talk
            [/quote]

Everyone's been busy I suppose.....?

Don't worry, you will be just like us once you get into the working world..... []
            [/quote]
            oh i work, just not everyday. but i do go to school everyday and work on the weekends so my week is very packed! i have school monday through friday and than work friday to sunday. in the summer its gonna be insane, it will be the same schedule but ill be getting out of work at 5 instead of 1:30 like in school

[/quote]

Good!!! Build up those responsibilties!!
            [/quote]
            ehhh. im growing up...i dont wanna though. lol.

that reminds me, i need a new phone with a new plan. you guys got any ideas?

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]

[/quote]

My account is up too but I'm waiting for my company to get me a phone so I don't
              have to pay for it.

I am either going to get the latest blackberry or treo......

Comment

What do you have now...I have Verizon...no problems!
                I have this phone:

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]

[/quote]

My account is up too but I'm waiting for my company to get me a phone so I don't
                  have to pay for it.

I am either going to get the latest blackberry or treo......
                  [/quote]
                  idk what im going to get. all the plans are expensive. there's a plan i saw that i like but its like $50 a month

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What do you have now...I have Verizon...no problems!
                    I have this phone:

[/quote]
                    i have this one

but how is that one you have? it looks good and some of my friends have it and like it

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
                      i have this one

but how is that one you have? it looks good and some of my friends have it and like it
                      [/quote]

oohhh nice!
                      I love it. So far no problems...plus I do a lot of texting so I love the qwerty keyboard thingie.
                      Next time though I might get a Treo...but if not...I'll stick with this phone

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What do you have now...I have Verizon...no problems!
                        I have this phone:

[/quote]

That's a cute looking phone.

Comment

This is my phone.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]This is my phone.

[/quote]

I remember this phone I stole....well...not really stole...found....looked just like that!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]
                              i have this one

[/quote]

oohhh nice!
                              I love it. So far no problems...plus I do a lot of texting so I love the qwerty keyboard thingie.
                              Next time though I might get a Treo...but if not...I'll stick with this phone
                              [/quote]
                              word, i may think of getting that phone, or like it

Comment

I have the razor. Not very exciting, but works just fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X