Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]This is my phone.

[/quote]

I remember this phone I stole....well...not really stole...found....looked just like that!
    [/quote]

I've had this phone for 2 1/2 years!! It's solid as a rock!! And it still looks new!!

But it's time for a new phone, because I can never be satisifed and always needs to have
    the latest.... []

Comment

I wonder if these phones are giving us cancer. How much research can they really have done for long term effects.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]<p class="MsoNormal"><span class="apple-style-span"><font color="#000000" face="Arial" size="3"><span style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 11.5pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 160); font-family: Arial;">This just in: Disney to holdPress Conference at10:00 a.m. today. Word on the street is that Disney will apologize for the Seven Dwarfs singing "Hi Ho, Hi Ho" in the movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.</span></font></span><font face="Arial" size="1"><span style="background-position: 0% 50%;"><span style="background: white none repeat scroll 0%; font-size: 8pt; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black; font-family: Arial;">

</span></span></font><span class="apple-style-span"></span><font color="#000000" face="Arial" size="3"><span style="background-position: 0% 50%;"><span style="background: white none repeat scroll 0%; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11.5pt; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: rgb(0, 0, 160); font-family: Arial;">Disney plans to remove all items, currently for sale, associated with this movie This includes books, dolls, and movies.</span></span></font><font face="Arial" size="1"><span style="background-position: 0% 50%;"><span style="background: white none repeat scroll 0%; font-size: 8pt; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black; font-family: Arial;">

</span></span></font><span class="apple-style-span"></span><font color="#000000" face="Arial" size="3"><span style="background-position: 0% 50%;"><span style="background: white none repeat scroll 0%; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11.5pt; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: rgb(0, 0, 160); font-family: Arial;">Later in the week the Seven Dwarfs will appear on the Al Sharpton radio show to apologize and undergo a 7 hour grilling .</span></span></font><font face="Arial" size="1"><span style="background-position: 0% 50%;"><span style="background: white none repeat scroll 0%; font-size: 8pt; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: black; font-family: Arial;">

</span></span></font><span class="apple-style-span"></span><font color="#000000" face="Arial" size="3"><span style="background-position: 0% 50%;"><span style="background: white none repeat scroll 0%; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11.5pt; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: rgb(0, 0, 160); font-family: Arial;">Je$$ee Jack$son has not been contacted for comment on this. His office stated that he and his personal secretary were attending a meeting in the Bahamas . However, people at PUSH hinted that a large protest is being scheduled at Disney World.</span></span></font><font face="Arial" size="3"><span style="background-position: 0% 50%;"><span style="background: white none repeat scroll 0%; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11.5pt; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: rgb(0, 0, 160); font-family: Arial;">

<span class="apple-style-span"><font color="#000000">Snow White could not be reached for comment.</font></span></span></span></font><font face="Arial" size="3"><span style="background-position: 0% 50%;"><span style="background: white none repeat scroll 0%; font-size: 11.5pt; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: rgb(0, 0, 160); font-family: Arial;">

<span class="apple-style-span"><span style="font-weight: bold;"><font color="#000000">On a related note, Lowe's and Home Depot will no longer use the term 'hose'.</font></span></span></span></span></font><font color="#000000"><span class="apple-style-span"><font face="Arial" size="3"><span style="background-position: 0% 50%;"><span style="background: white none repeat scroll 0%; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11.5pt; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: blue; font-family: Arial;"> </span></span></font></span><span class="apple-style-span"><font face="Arial" size="3"><span style="background-position: 0% 50%;"><span style="background: white none repeat scroll 0%; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11.5pt; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; color: rgb(0, 0, 160); font-family: Arial;">From now on, it will be called 'tubular water conveyors'.</span></span></font></span></font></p>[/quote]I'm not quite sure if this is a joke or not, but I'm pretty sure this country is going to have a Civil War in the future.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What do you have now...I have Verizon...no problems!
          I have this phone:

[/quote]

I have the ****ty Razr

Comment

Good evening all, and what a mighty fine evening (night) it is as well!!!

I have just checked my email and in my inbox i found an email off of ticketmaster informing me that on wednesday 16th may, 10.00am UK time, i can try and purchase up to 6 tickets for the New York Football Giants @ Miami Dolphins @ Wembley Stadium, London England game!!!

I am most delighted and hope i manage to get my order in as early as possible so me and 5 of my finest bretheren can make our way 100 miles south to London town on the 28th October 2007 where we shall partake in severe alcoohol consumption and perhaps on the off chance catch the New York Fottball Giants lord it all over the team of Miami!!!

As us English might say, <font size="6">"****ING GET IN THERE MY SON!!!!!!"

<font size="3">"Quite Right too!!!!!!!"</font>
            </font>

Comment

On topic with the thread also, this is my phone-

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]Good evening all, and what a mighty fine evening (night) it is as well!!!

I have just checked my email and in my inbox i found an email off of ticketmaster informing me that on wednesday 16th may, 10.00am UK time, i can try and purchase up to 6 tickets for the New York Football Giants @ Miami Dolphins @ Wembley Stadium, London England game!!!

I am most delighted and hope i manage to get my order in as early as possible so me and 5 of my finest bretheren can make our way 100 miles south to London town on the 28th October 2007 where we shall partake in severe alcoohol consumption and perhaps on the off chance catch the New York Fottball Giants lord it all over the team of Miami!!!

As us English might say, <FONT size=6>"****ING GET IN THERE MY SON!!!!!!"

<FONT size=3>"Quite Right too!!!!!!!"</FONT>
                </FONT>[/quote]</P>

Hey guys!</P>

KKr: i got the same news! i will try and purchase 2. Would be so great to go to that game! if i don't get picked i hope u and/or andy can!</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]you could start getting into Lost....the last episode was great in my opinion...confused as ever..but great! I have so many ideas running though my head about what happened....lords knows if it is true...I guess I will see!
                  Lost is gonna last for 3 more seasons and then that's it.

[/quote]

I think it's too late for me to get into Lost, but I think I will pick up on Ugly Betty!!!

I haven't watched anything on ABC in years!!!!!!!
                  [/quote]</P>

Hey asian! not even football??? []</P>

Comment

hey guys! how is everybody doing?? (prob gone by now....)</P>

i just have to get this off my chest (sorry)</P>

my co nighty got busted by the cops, cause he punshed someone, who tried to rob him, into the hospital on his way to work. So i get the call if i can work on my free night with only 1 1/2 hr of sleep. My misses was pissed and said i had to turn it down cause this was the first weekend in 3 months that i didn't have to work, but for some reason i couldn't... Too soft i think[].</P>

Oh well i m here and try to stay awake by just posting a bit here. Sorry to bother u guys with this but i had to say it to someone...</P>

btw: what would u guys have done?? the same or let it go by???</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="kkr"]Good evening all, and what a mighty fine evening (night) it is as well!!!

As us English might say, <font size="6">"****ING GET IN THERE MY SON!!!!!!"

<font size="3">"Quite Right too!!!!!!!"</font>
                      </font>[/quote]</p>

Hey guys!</p>

KKr: i got the same news! i will try and purchase 2. Would be so great to go to that game! if i don't get picked i hope u and/or andy can!</p>[/quote]
                      Great news mate you got the one off ticketmaster yeah? So 2 for you, how may you request? I requested twice and for 8 and 10+
                      Praying i get tickets but i got an exam at 930-1230 the day they go on sale so sunno what to do about buying them!!!???

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

hey guys! how is everybody doing?? (prob gone by now....)</p>

i just have to get this off my chest (sorry)</p>

my co nighty got busted by the cops, cause he punshed someone, who tried to rob him, into the hospital on his way to work. So i get the call if i can work on my free night with only 1 1/2 hr of sleep. My misses was pissed and said i had to turn it down cause this was the first weekend in 3 months that i didn't have to work, but for some reason i couldn't... Too soft i think[].</p>

Oh well i m here and try to stay awake by just posting a bit here. Sorry to bother u guys with this but i had to say it to someone...</p>

btw: what would u guys have done?? the same or let it go by???</p>[/quote]

Sounds like your stuck between a rock and a hard place mate, your boned if do one thing and boned if you do the other!! either way your in the **** with someone!!

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

my co nighty got busted by the cops, cause he punshed someone, who tried to rob him, into the hospital on his way to work. So i get the call if i can work on my free night with only 1 1/2 hr of sleep. My misses was pissed and said i had to turn it down cause this was the first weekend in 3 months that i didn't have to work, but for some reason i couldn't... Too soft i think[].</P>

Oh well i m here and try to stay awake by just posting a bit here. Sorry to bother u guys with this but i had to say it to someone...</P>

[/quote]

Sounds like your stuck between a rock and a hard place mate, your boned if do one thing and boned if you do the other!! either way your in the **** with someone!!
                          [/quote]</P>

i guess i am man! guess i am! i chose to go to work ad let me misses sleep. she will be mad tomorrow though... plus i can't sleep early cause i need to help a friend moving out. Oh well.... i'll live!</P>

Too bad u have an exam that day. don't know hw strickt they are with the time table. i guess that place will crash anyway at 10.00.01am, since half a million ppl want their tix.... i sure hope they let us gmenfans and phin fans go first!! no need for a egulls/cowgirl or deadskinfan to be at that game!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

hey guys! how is everybody doing?? (prob gone by now....)</p>

i just have to get this off my chest (sorry)</p>

my co nighty got busted by the cops, cause he punshed someone, who tried to rob him, into the hospital on his way to work. So i get the call if i can work on my free night with only 1 1/2 hr of sleep. My misses was pissed and said i had to turn it down cause this was the first weekend in 3 months that i didn't have to work, but for some reason i couldn't... Too soft i think[].</p>

Oh well i m here and try to stay awake by just posting a bit here. Sorry to bother u guys with this but i had to say it to someone...</p>

btw: what would u guys have done?? the same or let it go by???</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i guess i am man! guess i am! i chose to go to work ad let me misses sleep. she will be mad tomorrow though... plus i can't sleep early cause i need to help a friend moving out. Oh well.... i'll live!</p>

Too bad u have an exam that day. don't know hw strickt they are with the time table. i guess that place will crash anyway at 10.00.01am, since half a million ppl want their tix.... i sure hope they let us gmenfans and phin fans go first!! no need for a egulls/cowgirl or deadskinfan to be at that game!!!</p>[/quote]
                            Well when it opens it is open for like a few days the email said and i remember em saying even if you dont get the chance to buy this time there will be other oppourtunities, so im thinking they might only have sent out enought emails etc for say half the tickets, 45k, who get to buy them first then USA dolphin fans perhaps and then rest go genreal sale?

I dunno what to do, i guess ill try and get my mom to book em at home but we shall see! If not its only a few hours after it opens for me to wait and the first window is for a few days so i think it will be for a specific number, thus there shouldnt be a problem but i dont wanna risk it!!

Anyway mate im off to bed so chat soon!

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i guess i am man! guess i am! i chose to go to work ad let me misses sleep. she will be mad tomorrow though... plus i can't sleep early cause i need to help a friend moving out. Oh well.... i'll live!</P>

Too bad u have an exam that day. don't know hw strickt they are with the time table. i guess that place will crash anyway at 10.00.01am, since half a million ppl want their tix.... i sure hope they let us gmenfans and phin fans go first!! no need for a egulls/cowgirl or deadskinfan to be at that game!!!</P>

[/quote]
                              Well when it opens it is open for like a few days the email said and i remember em saying even if you dont get the chance to buy this time there will be other oppourtunities, so im thinking they might only have sent out enought emails etc for say half the tickets, 45k, who get to buy them first then USA dolphin fans perhaps and then rest go genreal sale?

I dunno what to do, i guess ill try and get my mom to book em at home but we shall see! If not its only a few hours after it opens for me to wait and the first window is for a few days so i think it will be for a specific number, thus there shouldnt be a problem but i dont wanna risk it!!

Anyway mate im off to bed so chat soon!
                              [/quote]</P>

good night man! hope we both get in!! </P>

i gotta go too.</P>

Comment

What a busy day! I'm exhausted! Booooooo!

Comment

Working...
                                X